Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:42:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WHITELIST] KIRIK - The SEMANTIC CONTRACT PROTOCOL [KRK Coin]  (Read 1885 times)
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:22:40 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 08:38:22 AM by Darthswan

I advise you to weigh several times before investing in this campaign. These people have already done one ICO, now they have started to second without fulfilling any promises. They promised to run the main net in winter with their own blockchain and exchange MAT's tokens for the KRK, it's been half a year and they've started up the ICO again, I do not even want to hear about the project, I just want to warn you what would you not do like like many MAT investor.I still have their tokens in the purse that can not be sold, and which they had to exchange in the winter, just came to warn.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2200295.0

Your previous project left behind a trail of unfulfilled promises. You are once again making funds on the blockchain of Ethereum, will reconsider their approach and relationship with previous investors.
In fact what is KIRIK for Miniapps? It's next phase of Miniapps. Remember Miniapps Spaces, decentralised market of templates? It will be done over KIRIK, that's it.

But @skladnikov have a right, you didn't think about your investors and supporters and don't even list MAT on any exchange, you absolutely didn't care about them, and all of them or lose their money or still waiting such a long time with frozen funds. So what do you expect now in 2nd phase? do you really think that people will trust you again after that you just thrown them? It is the world of trust and money, don't forget that.

To have a trust of much more people is what we want to get with this project. And I think you are interested in that also. I just want to repeat: With Kirik we shall gain much more interest from crypto community, thus have global project and much more successful ICO than Miniapps. And with KIRIK, Miniapps will get full implementation of its roadmap.

Do not you think that you do not have to cling to all projects at once ?? You promised? What did you promise you did? NO Accordingly. Even if the KIRIK is a very good project, I will stay away from people who do not fulfill their promises!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

I advise you to weigh several times before investing in this campaign. These people have already done one ICO, now they have started to second without fulfilling any promises. They promised to run the main net in winter with their own blockchain and exchange MAT's tokens for the KRK, it's been half a year and they've started up the ICO again, I do not even want to hear about the project, I just want to warn you what would you not do like like many MAT investor.I still have their tokens in the purse that can not be sold, and which they had to exchange in the winter, just came to warn.

Your previous project left behind a trail of unfulfilled promises. You are once again making funds on the blockchain of Ethereum, will reconsider their approach and relationship with previous investors.
In fact what is KIRIK for Miniapps? It's next phase of Miniapps. Remember Miniapps Spaces, decentralised market of templates? It will be done over KIRIK, that's it.

But @skladnikov have a right, you didn't think about your investors and supporters and don't even list MAT on any exchange, you absolutely didn't care about them, and all of them or lose their money or still waiting such a long time with frozen funds. So what do you expect now in 2nd phase? do you really think that people will trust you again after that you just thrown them? It is the world of trust and money, don't forget that.

To have a trust of much more people is what we want to get with this project. And I think you are interested in that also. I just want to repeat: With Kirik we shall gain much more interest from crypto community, thus have global project and much more successful ICO than Miniapps. And with KIRIK, Miniapps will get full implementation of its roadmap.

Do not you think that you do not have to cling to all projects at once ?? You promised? What did you promise you did? NO Accordingly. Even if the KIRIK is a very good project, I will stay away from people who do not fulfill their promises!

What exactly did we promise? Yes, we didn't get to major exchanges, we decided to better improve project first. As far as I understand most actual pain with our investors is MAT which could not be sold. Yes that is a problem, but the fact is we need more time to fulfil return of investment. And we promise we are doing all the best in current situation, and MAT holders won't regret. So KIRIK project will let Miniapps get decentralised marketplace in its best way.

miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

We didn't promise to start the man net in winter. Where did you see that?

Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:02:49 AM

What exactly did we promise? Yes, we didn't get to major exchanges, we decided to better improve project first. As far as I understand most actual pain with our investors is MAT which could not be sold. Yes that is a problem, but the fact is we need more time to fulfil return of investment. And we promise we are doing all the best in current situation, and MAT holders won't regret. So KIRIK project will let Miniapps get decentralised marketplace in its best way.

I can not understand what you are doing for half a year? you again collect funds for a token that will be on the blockchain of the ether (ERC20). It's not even your own blockchain, not your own coin, it's the ether token on which the same MAT is based. Although half a year is enough time whatever write it all from zero. And honestly, what is laid out by you on the github more raises questions.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:19:58 PM

I can not understand what you are doing for half a year? you again collect funds for a token that will be on the blockchain of the ether (ERC20). It's not even your own blockchain, not your own coin, it's the ether token on which the same MAT is based. Although half a year is enough time whatever write it all from zero. And honestly, what is laid out by you on the github more raises questions.

1) we do not collect funds for a token. KIRIK has a separate blockchain with its own coin
2) KIRIK team publishes code of our Eyeline Service Delivery Platform which includes essentially a centralized semantic rule engine for telecom and banking industry. ESDP serves more than 200 mln users in Russia, South East Asia and Africa since 2010
3) KIRIK’s scope is much much broader than that of MiniApps. KIRIK is going to be a core infrastructure for digital transformation for the 4th Technological Revolution
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

I am sure that it is necessary to remind all participants, including investors, that in fact, the miniapps team fulfilled all obligations to investors, at the time when the rate changed and new tasks were added, the miniapps team offered to return all investors their money. And those who did not return their investments automatically agreed with the innovation and changes in the road map. Let me remind you again that I closely followed the project last year and saw how the events developed. You can sell and buy tokens on a decentralized exchange. Listing on other exchanges is not feasible due to the high cost of this service. The team did not collect a lot of money, and those that have collected purposefully left to develop the project. If You are the participants in the previous campaign, you are automatically entered in a new campaign on more favorable terms, getting is chat bot-an entire ecosystem of semantic contracts, the project solves the problem of the extremely popular smart contracts.  This is a high-tech project, much more promising than similar and has a high potential and If you really keep the tokens of this project, it is not in your interest to hinder its development.
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 05:35:59 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

We just added KIRIK Protocol to  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/kirik-protocol/

https://i.imgur.com/7eG51M0.jpg
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:28:26 PM

Very interesting and promising for investment project! Undoubtedly the correct approach of the team and the excellent idea of ​​the project is an excellent pledge to achieve a hard cap, besides I see a number of original advantages over all that now exists, I am confident of success  Smiley
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:15:45 AM

Guys, you announced the bounty company, why is there no activity on facebook for a whole month?! You alive?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

Guys, you announced the bounty company, why is there no activity on facebook for a whole month?! You alive?
We reformatted our campaign and now it is done via telegram bot @KIRIKcoin_bot. Activity is not shown in old google sheets.
MandexTer

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

вoзмoжнo, я нeяcнo cпpocил... вы тpeбyeтe дeлaть 3 peпocтa в facebook, нo нe дeлaeтe opигинaльныx пocтoв c 30 мaя. Кoмпaния facebook зaкoнчeнa?

perhaps I was unclear... you demand to do 3 repost in facebook in week, but do not make original posts from may 30. The company is facebook finished?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:36:29 PM

вoзмoжнo, я нeяcнo cпpocил... вы тpeбyeтe дeлaть 3 peпocтa в facebook, нo нe дeлaeтe opигинaльныx пocтoв c 30 мaя. Кoмпaния facebook зaкoнчeнa?

perhaps I was unclear... you demand to do 3 repost in facebook in week, but do not make original posts from may 30. The company is facebook finished?

Do you use this link: https://www.facebook.com/kirik.metaprotocol/ ?
MandexTer

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:53:21 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 07:35:10 AM by MandexTer

That's fine! now you've changed your Facebook address?! From the first to 4 weeks you had the address https://www.facebook.com/kirik.protocol/. And where Did you report it? it seems to me that when you change something, it is necessary to bring to people. Maybe I didn't notice your news... then I apologize for the carelessness.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:43:19 PM

That's fine! now you've changed your Facebook address?! From the first to 4 weeks you had the address https://www.facebook.com/kirik.protocol/. And where Did you report it? it seems to me that when you change something, it is necessary to bring to people. Maybe I didn't notice your news... then I apologize for the carelessness.
Sorry for this situation, you can always check the right addresses on our official web page www.kirik.io.
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

The KIRIK project creates an Ethereum-based 2.0 Smart Contract that has no shortcomings in its smart contract. This technology can be understood by specialists in various subject areas and makes it possible to make transactions between various blockchain and outside them.
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

Sorry for this situation, you can always check the right addresses on our official web page www.kirik.io.

only by such methods do you give scammers and liars the chance to use a change that they can use. i certainly understand everything but you need to negotiate beforehand so that users do not lose money due to your actions.
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:07:49 PM

hello, is this project still running? I see your thread is quiet from visitors
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

Hello! Yes and presale is active on 15-17 Aug: www.kirik.io.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:29:21 PM

Wow just read good news!

KIRIK pre-sale 80% of Hardcap has been reached. You still have a chance to participate without whitelist personal hardcap limits => t.me/KIRIKcoin_bot?start=presale

Excellent result despite the full situation in the crypto market.

Hello! Yes and presale is active on 15-17 Aug: www.kirik.io.

rameezhameed

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

wow it,s great ,
i read this project . but how worked KIRIK ?
I hopefully this project easy and smart ...
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: