Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:45:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Top altcoins that will moon in 2018"  (Read 166 times)
Malacesia (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:36:58 AM

I suppose you guys see alot of titles like top 5 altcoins to skyrocket in 2018 or top "1-10" altcoins you should considering invest in  etc etc. IMHO in a bull market that may surpass the 2017 one, all coins will rise . Scams, joke projects, ponzi etc all will rise , you just need to know when to stop. That's my opinion. What do you guys think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

Okay I get it where are you headed with this one. I mean there is chance that every other coin in the list will automatically get some higher prices as the total market cap increases due to this bull trend. Yeah the effect is already on going and as soon as BTC risen last time then other coins followed too.
However, scam, ponzi, cheater coins will be scam only as there has to be real volume flowing through them which is not gonna happen as most of it goes to top coins and then rest is filtered into the remaining coins.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:49:56 AM
Merited by chronicsky (50)

You are right, in a bull market its hard to pick and choose or know when to stop, since most everything is on a roll and you just spin along. But still i feel people have been here long enough to understand and study the market enough before investing. As for ones freshly entering the market, they too should educate themselves first, and thats the advice one needs to share.
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:54:31 AM

You are right about joke projects, Doge Coin is one. Started as a joke but became a serious one that have been tested by time. But I do think people will buying for this right now. I can see that there are so many ICOs creating a competition and pushing a joke will never be a realization. Those who are serious with their ICOs didn't even make it to their softcaps and thus retired for good. Now the only thing I could think of that will ever remain are scams. If a person should invest I think it is wise to invest in a project where you know personally the persons behind it. And if not, you'd better choose from the known coins. No need actually for going to top ten, because any of these are really profitable given that you have selected it properly and traded at the right time, should you engaged in buying and selling of coins.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

~snip~

Yeah, I guess thats good example of this one. The market for the doge has increased as high as 25% over the last 7 days. That not might sound much but on the scale of someone holding huge quantities of it might have gotten huge profits out of it. Also not only this coin but the verge (though its dumping now) had more than 30% rise over 7 days and most of the people made profits out of it. That was amazing to see along with the TRX, which is still 27% up since last time. Kinda got the feeling that bull market does affect all these coins in effective way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:01:34 AM

There is a possibility that this will happen depending on the uses of these top altcoins. Most of them have used base on their roadmaps but we cannot just say it will have an uptrend on the charts. We need facts to back it up.

hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

I suppose you guys see alot of titles like top 5 altcoins to skyrocket in 2018 or top "1-10" altcoins you should considering invest in  etc etc. IMHO in a bull market that may surpass the 2017 one, all coins will rise . Scams, joke projects, ponzi etc all will rise , you just need to know when to stop. That's my opinion. What do you guys think?
I think, top # 50 on the coinmarket cap is a good choice for you! But need a little extra luck! Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: