Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:56:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH - Bitcoincash FOMO start again  (Read 407 times)
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:19:11 AM

Come on guys, don't be such a lame... if you want to gain some decent amount of money then forget about hatin' BCH... don't you realize how this little coin works? It's price pumps like hell once in a while, so if you want to gain money out of it then you should buy it while it is sleeping and HODL until it pumps. I find it funny when people cries "I only buy BTC, I hate Jihan, Ver, and McAfee" (well I used to be like that.. but eventually I learned to embrace the reality that BCH is here to stay, and no matter what other people say - BCH is a threat to BTC, deal with it! ha ha ha).  I am a bitcoin enthusiast but I realized that I should never ditch BCH. these two are awesome money makers.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

Bch every time pumps claiming it is the true vision of bitcoin or even better than bitcoin. For me it’s just like a whales favourite coin . All bitcoin forked coins are pumping not only bch . Even bitcoin gold started its momentum now I think it’s better to invest on bitcoin gold instead as f bch.
irukandji

Activity: 629

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:28:01 AM

I personally consider it the same as any other altcoin, so yes I am not surprised that BTC increases and BCH increases proportionally more. It also fell harder when BTC fell, so you would hope it would recover

From a fundamental sense BCH does't really have much now BTC transaction fees are v low and confirmation times are quick. With the progress in LN too I think BCH doesn't justify it's place in the market.

It would be a bit harsh to call it a pump and dump, but I would advise people to avoid buying this coin just on the basis of FOMO.
You shouldn't be giving advice
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:34:45 AM

The price of BCH has been in the last week, but now it seems that the price is close to the top, and $1500 should be the highest price.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:36:01 AM

I personally consider it the same as any other altcoin, so yes I am not surprised that BTC increases and BCH increases proportionally more. It also fell harder when BTC fell, so you would hope it would recover

From a fundamental sense BCH does't really have much now BTC transaction fees are v low and confirmation times are quick. With the progress in LN too I think BCH doesn't justify it's place in the market.

It would be a bit harsh to call it a pump and dump, but I would advise people to avoid buying this coin just on the basis of FOMO.
You shouldn't be giving advice

Well it will really depend on the person, if he thinks about making money with bch  then so be it. But I personally don't like this coin so I have to stay away from this and look for something good coins like utrust and nem. Newbies should know the risk of FOMO, make time to study the market and previous price history of this coin.
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:39:45 AM
Merited by mindrust (1)

Anyone ever noticed how it always pumps and affiliated news networks shill it as it pumps, then it is followed by a massive dump ? They are just trying to create unlucky hodlers who don't want to take the loss to push up the average price.

Bcash looks like Tron, Verge and Ripple on the graphs. It spikes up and dumps just as fast. Its the "Cheap hot altcoin" *cough* Sorry bitcoin.

I am a BTC supporter but I honestly have no issue with BCH itself, my big problem comes in with their promoters who always seem to come across as deceptive, BCH would have done a lot better if it didn't have faketoshi, a multimillionaire before BTC was invented, and the bitmain guy who exploits the BCH code to print more BCH after it launched and that Rick guy.
Rick made some videos where he compares LN to internet routing to bring an anti LN point across. Now many of the things around bitcoin I am not knowledgeable on, but BGP is kind of my job. He presents half truths and twists the explanation of how it is deployed in real life. That video just confirmed all my suspicions about the dude.

I wish BCH as a coin the best, but not these guys. They really come across as the opposite of what BTC stands for. Thus I cast my vote with my money accordingly.

But alas, it's just a bunch of ordinary people whos money is at risk, its all good if Ver & Co can become even richer I guess? Ask yourself how much BTC you think these guys own and how much power they hold over hte market. With BCH being a 1-10 ratio usually, how much of the BCH supply they control? Do you feel comfortable with that ?

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:43:45 AM

well cnbc told people to buy bitcoin cash and even said it was closer or more like satoshis true vision coin
and BCH really sky rocket recently from $6xx almost 120% till now
What's about you do you buy BCH or Bitcoin?

It's not FOMO, you should buy BCH while you still can, even 1500$ is a great price.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:49:15 AM

Well, I find it interesting that BCH is pumping on the 'low transaction fee angle'

Is not Bitcoin Core coming out with a fee reduction with more tweaks?

I KNOW that Charliee Lee on his Twitter page has been saying for a couple months he is going to dump the fees down to 0.00001 or some such

So this FOMO, and all this, could be just a way to get their low fee hooks out into the stream for fishing before everyone else

so, it MAY be a temp thing, and overblown..not sure..just saying...they seem to be hitting their version or such hard, I'm saying it may be moot

in a month or two, when the others above, do what they also claim

(crypto always drama)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

There is a bearish trend waiting in line for the coin and it may take it down to the swing lows. It may take it down to the $1000 level but soon will be reversed with a major bullish reversal. This bull run will take the coin up to the $1500 level.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:01:54 AM

There is a bearish trend waiting in line for the coin and it may take it down to the swing lows. It may take it down to the $1000 level but soon will be reversed with a major bullish reversal. This bull run will take the coin up to the $1500 level.

But again, if it is ONLY supported by transaction fees going down ..to the extent the Jihan Wu of Bitmain wants all miners to burn 18% of all the BCH thru tx fees ....what will be the

pullback or bounce down WHEN Litecoin comes out with its much lower fees as well as Bitcoin Core

I see this thing bouncing up and bouncing down in price ....IF I am correct, on this 2nd bounce down, ASSUMING that LTC and Bitcoin Core have matched the fee structure

what will BCH do to 'justify' its fork and existence then? I just can't see a good end game for folk holding BCH ...It does not seem to me to have enough 'chops' as an

innovated ALT coin to survive without banging on the evils of Bitcoin Core etc, etc, eventually, again IMHO, they have to do something more with BCH or i will fade

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:30:35 AM

But again, if it is ONLY supported by transaction fees going down ..to the extent the Jihan Wu of Bitmain wants all miners to burn 18% of all the BCH thru tx fees ....what will be the

pullback or bounce down WHEN Litecoin comes out with its much lower fees as well as Bitcoin Core

I see this thing bouncing up and bouncing down in price ....IF I am correct, on this 2nd bounce down, ASSUMING that LTC and Bitcoin Core have matched the fee structure

what will BCH do to 'justify' its fork and existence then? I just can't see a good end game for folk holding BCH ...It does not seem to me to have enough 'chops' as an

innovated ALT coin to survive without banging on the evils of Bitcoin Core etc, etc, eventually, again IMHO, they have to do something more with BCH or i will fade

what the hell is "bitcoin core". we have no coin with that name Wink

--looking for signature--
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:47:09 AM

well cnbc told people to buy bitcoin cash and even said it was closer or more like satoshis true vision coin

BCH is cool crypto coin.
I read that price will be $10K in the end of year.

1. BTC
2. BCH
3. Huh

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Lifestudent38

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:16:32 AM

buy and hold BCH guys I am going to pump it  Grin Cool
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

what the hell is "bitcoin core". we have no coin with that name Wink

BTC (bitcoin core devs ) sorry misplaced the BTC before the name of the devs.... Bitcoin Core Devs (BTC) vision of lightning etc vs BCH devs and BCH vision

irukandji

Activity: 629

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:29:17 AM

I KNOW that Charliee Lee on his Twitter page has been saying for a couple months he is going to dump the fees down to 0.00001 or some such
How can Charlie Lee do that?  Is it centralised?
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:37:48 AM

Come on guys, don't be such a lame... if you want to gain some decent amount of money then forget about hatin' BCH... don't you realize how this little coin works? It's price pumps like hell once in a while, so if you want to gain money out of it then you should buy it while it is sleeping and HODL until it pumps. I find it funny when people cries "I only buy BTC, I hate Jihan, Ver, and McAfee" (well I used to be like that.. but eventually I learned to embrace the reality that BCH is here to stay, and no matter what other people say - BCH is a threat to BTC, deal with it! ha ha ha).  I am a bitcoin enthusiast but I realized that I should never ditch BCH. these two are awesome money makers.
I agree with you completely. What you said makes total sense from an investment point of view. However, BCH is a threat to BTC? Really? You have got to be kidding with me. Bitcoin cash is leagues away from even challenging Bitcoin which is why this statement is silly. I have already earned small profits by buying the dip and selling Bitcoin Cash when it rose recently which is the only reason I appreciate this coin. Apart from that, I don't think it is suitable to compare Bitcoin Cash to the king of the crypto world. Better to compare establish currencies like Ethereum etc in this scenario.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:48:33 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 09:04:39 AM by Moiyah

Fake FOMO. Don't fall for it. It is already too overpriced now. If you somehow happen to own any bcash, this would be a nice time to dump this crap away. This project don't have a community support. Only a handful of rich people like Roger Ver and Jihan Wu are manipulating the prices. If you get in now, they'll also be dumping on you to get the real thing.

Lol. Right. And it is still rises up to 20% but I don't think I can fall for that FOMO. Sure thing is, bch are planning to have a project with bitplay that is why the price is still pumping. Here, you can see that transactions in bch is still low compared to other altcoins like eth. And also I have heard that they Will upgrade their protocol. Then maybe, that contributed for the price pump of bch.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

Today, most investors are not too interested in bitcoin cash. of course there are various reasons, there are many options for now there are many altcoins that are better and better than bitcoin cash.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Seeing as bitcoin cash is just a hard fork off of bitcoin it is quite hard for investors and other people to trust it which is why a lot of them didn't invest in it. Although bitcoin cash has actually proving itself that it is a good coin and a viable method of payment, it will just take a while for people to start having faith in it and then start catching up but they will.
BrentMack

Activity: 204
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:44:21 AM

People will always FOMO money into a coin regardless of what that coin is, it is human instinct to not want to miss out when they start seeing that something is doing good, so the more the price rises, the more people put money into the market out of fear and panic and that means boosting up the price until it actually goes back down again and the cycle repeats.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: