Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH - Bitcoincash FOMO start again  (Read 407 times)
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:00:37 PM

I am not surprise that BCH went up the price drastically in just a short period of time because there are a lot of advertisement to this platform these past few days. I am not sure why there are a lot of BCH haters all over this forum even if BCH really is profitable in day trading or even long term holding. Many experts agreed that BCH was over sold and a big time correction may occur anytime. It's inevitable in every altcoin or even in Bitcoin.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

I am not surprise that BCH went up the price drastically in just a short period of time because there are a lot of advertisement to this platform these past few days. I am not sure why there are a lot of BCH haters all over this forum even if BCH really is profitable in day trading or even long term holding. Many experts agreed that BCH was over sold and a big time correction may occur anytime. It's inevitable in every altcoin or even in Bitcoin.
Big correction alreayd happened with bitcoin cash, As you can see how the price of bitcoin cash back again to the ground after non-sense increase. It's only really profitable to do trading with bitcoin cash but not for the longterm investment. I heard bitcoin cash will get forked by unknown developer.  Roll Eyes

Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

Big correction alreayd happened with bitcoin cash, As you can see how the price of bitcoin cash back again to the ground after non-sense increase. It's only really profitable to do trading with bitcoin cash but not for the longterm investment. I heard bitcoin cash will get forked by unknown developer.  Roll Eyes

Well, hard forks don't affect the price of the original coin too much and it might be a good way to multiply the price of BCH if that happens don't they? I'm pretty sure that an airdrop will be offered if you are holding BCH where most investors might be bullish to grab those babies. I may agree with you that BCH might not good for long term holding but I still believe that it was being used by big time players to slay BTC. Riding with the flow is not a bad idea I guess. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: