Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:38:58 PM

I personally was banned from SCM group (The Suppoman Private Group) just for criticizing his shit  pick called BDG (BitDegree) lol. I'm sure he didn't BAN personally but one of those silly Admins he have did that. Those ones are worst kinds of human being, they keep shilling their picks with long posts & if anyone do suck kind of posts they ban him.

Till today i don't even know why i was banned, even my critisim was polite enough, but hey since it's BGD is one of their bags they had too.
Glad i quit those Sheeps tbh.

Credits was shilled so hard too in that group just coz Suppo recommended it, he has 100k+ fans, so that's a good hype indeed.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

I liked the idea of releasing the beta version in private for selected testers atleast this way if any bugs found that can be fixed in private then releasing in public and creating unnecessary fud.

theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

Credits developer journal #9, preparing for the private beta test platform
https://medium.com/@credits/developers-journal-9-739a5ee81427
theleaf

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

This private test will help us to avoid FUD from outside and get detached review of our community members

Also this private beta test of the platform can help straighten the community, establishing working Credits products, offering blockchain solutions to businesses
theleaf

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:22:10 PM

is Credits still accepting applications for beta test of the platform? and how to apply? Thanks
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:52:38 AM

I personally was banned from SCM group (The Suppoman Private Group) just for criticizing his shit  pick called BDG (BitDegree) lol. I'm sure he didn't BAN personally but one of those silly Admins he have did that. Those ones are worst kinds of human being, they keep shilling their picks with long posts & if anyone do suck kind of posts they ban him.

Till today i don't even know why i was banned, even my critisim was polite enough, but hey since it's BGD is one of their bags they had too.
Glad i quit those Sheeps tbh.

Credits was shilled so hard too in that group just coz Suppo recommended it, he has 100k+ fans, so that's a good hype indeed.

Suppoman can move the price of Credits 0.20 cents, because I've seen him do it.  He's a shill, but if you're invested in a project, he's good for your cause.  So if you're in the coin, why complain about his big mouth?

He's just an entertainer but he takes the time to study the projects he shills, I believe. You can argue if he's wrong, but he does believe in what he touts. I don't see him as a good liar, just a good entertainer.

Today we saw Credits move back down to about half of where he pumped it up from.  Hard to know why, but it was a massive sell off that I suspect may be related to the issue on KuCoin today, where they weren't moving some of their ERC-20 tokens properly.  It wasn't just them, MyEtherWallet went down.  GDAX went down for awhile.  All in all it was the most f*cked up day I've had trying to move things around, then we got the BIG MOVE, and I missed it.  All because I was messing around with Credits and their crappy exchange that they're on.

I'll make a prediction now. If this team gets rejected by Binance, that would be a Disaster for the coin, and it's possible that could happen. KuCoin simply doesn't have the kind of liquidity to move this to the next level.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

I liked the idea of releasing the beta version in private for selected testers atleast this way if any bugs found that can be fixed in private then releasing in public and creating unnecessary fud.

It was being done by other project, this is to make sure that the beta platform comes out well and you are right if there are problems it will be confined to loyal supporters and investors there are no platform yet but as you can see so many fuds for Credits already and these are annoying.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

I get the reasons for the beta being private but I really hope we can get some feedback from testers to the community.

I hope some trusted users here can provide some.
cheus (OP)

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:35:11 AM

is Credits still accepting applications for beta test of the platform? and how to apply? Thanks
Of course we accept applications, send a request to the address support@credits.com
cheus (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:37:31 AM

I get the reasons for the beta being private but I really hope we can get some feedback from testers to the community.

I hope some trusted users here can provide some.
That's right, feedback from tester must be published
Casmiro

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:45:21 AM

very interesting project, because in a short time alone credit platform of this project is able to execute up to 1 million tokens. supported by a team of professionals in their field. And with the various conveniences and advantages it offers. Hopefully many investors will be interested to join in this project.
cheus (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:02:02 AM

Dear friends, we are delighted to announce that the development of our pre-release is reaching its final stage. Therefore we would like to announce that we start accepting applications for a closed testing that will be happening over the course of the next four weeks, afterwards an open testing will start.

Over the course of these four weeks we are going to put our platform to its maximum, fix all the flaws, make independent audits and reviews. Open testing will start straight after and everyone interested will be in the position to test the platform and all the features. Bug bounty will be launched as well.

Send an e-mail to support@credits.com and let us know why you are interested in CREDITS and how much experience you have if you want to become a part of testers team.
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

My only concern is with the closed testing feedback could end up making things volatile. I mean anyone who wants to drop the price who is testing just needs to say something negative and people will believe it, same goes for good news.

Hopefully there will be a loud communication from trusted testers with long Bitcointalk accounts that we can rely on their integrity.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

Dear friends, we are delighted to announce that the development of our pre-release is reaching its final stage. Therefore we would like to announce that we start accepting applications for a closed testing that will be happening over the course of the next four weeks, afterwards an open testing will start.

Over the course of these four weeks we are going to put our platform to its maximum, fix all the flaws, make independent audits and reviews. Open testing will start straight after and everyone interested will be in the position to test the platform and all the features. Bug bounty will be launched as well.

Send an e-mail to support@credits.com and let us know why you are interested in CREDITS and how much experience you have if you want to become a part of testers team.
The information is very good and this will help many investors come to this project more. I think this year if CS was voted the fastest transaction processing project, maybe CS would be one of the top investment options in Cryptocurrency and I expect the development team to work with The big exchanges so CS can appear on the top exchanges because I want to see a big exchange listing CS in the future.
cheus (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

Brief summary of last news. Read and be aware, guys!

1) Development of our Final platform Pre-release is reaching its final stage. Detailed information about what was done here:

2) Now Credits is looking for 350 programmers to test Final platform Pre-release. Detailed information here:
https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4408

3) We are looking for expierenced people, if you want to participate send an application on support@credits.com

4) We will keep our community updated. There will be articles and testers reports, so you will recieve last news and opinions.

5) Final platform pre-release will happen according to schedule at the end of May. Testing will last for 3-4 weeks

6) You need to understand that testing is common thing in project development. It is very important to collect feedback and create product which will be in demand.

Thanks for you support, guys. We are focused on technology and its adoption in blockchain world. Be patient and support us. We really need it. Thanks for understanding!
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

Why you dont reply on why you delete our posts?
Every post you delete is uploaded on the NON Self-Moderated thread i created.
We are waiting for your reply.
Thank you.
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

CREDITS News&Announcements

A new update 1.18.4.19 of CREDITS pre-beta is now available for download

Please uninstall the older version prior to installing the updated one! https://credits.com/en/Home/Node

What was done in this pre-Beta version update?
- Fixed the issue with the missing update file;
- Fixed the issue when node lost connection to the network. Now it reconnects automatically without the need to restart it;
- Fixed the issue with processing of a query about the number of operating network nodes;
- Fixed the issue with processing lost nodes;
- Fixed the issue when hash and time of transaction diverged;
- Fixed the issue when the wallet didn’t unlock with the file with keys;
- Java wallet console now has action log;
- API methods can now be adjusted for more stable work under multithreading conditions;
- Window title now shows current version of the node.
The good thing is that the team is actively working. But I have a question-the road map of the project remained without change? Will the launch of the platform be in summer?
At the moment everything is going according to plan, until the end of the month there should be a beta version of the product, I think that if everything goes well, then yes, you can expect release according to the road map in summer.
This will be great! I hope that beta version of the platform will delight the holders of tokens. And the price of the token will start to grow.

urban.solinc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

Why you dont reply on why you delete our posts?
Every post you delete is uploaded on the NON Self-Moderated thread i created.
We are waiting for your reply.
Thank you.
I am a Credits supporter, but deleting posts and not answering legit questions is not a good look for the Credits team. I wish they were as responsive on reddit and btctalk just like they are on the Telegram.
Falleot

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

https://d.radikal.ru/d23/1804/60/17a53ecc7e2d.jpg
CREDITS partners with Blockchain Fintech Wealth Angel №1 Fund to open innovation lab in Shanghai. For more details click the link below.
Link: https://medium.com/@credits/credits-partners-blockchain-fintech-wealth-angel-1-fund-d4ec443a6136
theleaf

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

Brief summary of last news. Read and be aware, guys!

1) Development of our Final platform Pre-release is reaching its final stage. Detailed information about what was done here:

2) Now Credits is looking for 350 programmers to test Final platform Pre-release. Detailed information here:
https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4408

3) We are looking for expierenced people, if you want to participate send an application on support@credits.com

4) We will keep our community updated. There will be articles and testers reports, so you will recieve last news and opinions.

5) Final platform pre-release will happen according to schedule at the end of May. Testing will last for 3-4 weeks

6) You need to understand that testing is common thing in project development. It is very important to collect feedback and create product which will be in demand.

Thanks for you support, guys. We are focused on technology and its adoption in blockchain world. Be patient and support us. We really need it. Thanks for understanding!

Great info, the final platform = functional product platform? where businesses will be able to utilize Credits blockchain tech?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: