Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40205 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:05:51 AM

Is that true that CREDITS will be listed on okex soon? Big exchange with over 2 billion dollars daily volume. Big if its true but I guess its just a rumor  Roll Eyes .
Even if it's true, I don't think the price of tokens will go up. The main impact on the price increase will be the launch of its own blockchain. We just have to wait.

They won a vote on Okex as I know, and must be listed there. But I dont know the date. They are hace tokens still or already have native coins?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miyami

Activity: 322

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

Is that true that CREDITS will be listed on okex soon? Big exchange with over 2 billion dollars daily volume. Big if its true but I guess its just a rumor  Roll Eyes .
Even if it's true, I don't think the price of tokens will go up. The main impact on the price increase will be the launch of its own blockchain. We just have to wait.

They won a vote on Okex as I know, and must be listed there. But I dont know the date. They are hace tokens still or already have native coins?
If they win the vote, the coin will appear on the exchange in 5-7 working days.
At the moment the token CREDITS refers to the standard erc20. The CREDITS blockchain will be launched in the summer.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

At the moment the token CREDITS refers to the standard erc20. The CREDITS blockchain will be launched in the summer.

Another territory to cover and this is very good for Credits, and I agree that the real price increase is when they finally launch their platform and everybody are excited to see this materialize well I guess this moderated thread also contributed to stabilizing the price.

Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:02:04 PM

By the way, there's a well defined bull pennant on the 8 hour CS/USDT chart on KuCoin, which is likely to break upwards to the next 0.10 increment, as we've seen several times now.  It could break down, but if you study the statistics of bull pennants, they usually behave very nicely.

So far, a nice 0.3 cent profit on the free TA, if you were paying attention yesterday.  If you know how to calculate the potential upswing on a bull pennant break-out, smash up the likes, or the "thank you" button. ;0)

If not, just ask.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
Dynika

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

Another territory to cover and this is very good for Credits, and I agree that the real price increase is when they finally launch their platform and everybody are excited to see this materialize well I guess this moderated thread also contributed to stabilizing the price.
But I am glad that the token can be bought on different exchanges. This reduces the manipulation of the price! That is, now we see the real price of the token.
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

Market update. Follow the link below for more details.
Link https://medium.com/@credits/market-update-7ee2b7cf6534

The Chart looks good but now while the Bitcoin price is falling again I stay out of the most altcoins.
I will buy some Credits after the Bitcoin price hits the bottom.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

it seems the coin is still alive.
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

Once we have 500k+ tps we need many articles like this saying credits has created history. For real we need to show that we have concrete proof the blockchain is running 500k+ tps with a full audit. We can seriously turn heads if the marketing is right. I hope the team are working on this side of thing from now and not when it actually happens.
Dynika

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

I think the token is very well behaved in a falling market. I enjoy looking at CREDITS:
4.29x USD
5.78x ETH
5.56x BTC
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

i am a credits investor and i am wondering How many new ico's are currently using credits blockchain?
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:39:26 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 09:18:21 AM by naska21

i am a credits investor and i am wondering How many new ico's are currently using credits blockchain?

credits blockchain is under development and  hasn't yet been launched, however it  is being tested atm. Therefore there is no pertaining  ico so far but it is expected that mainnet will be launched this summer.
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:42:56 AM

Once the CS will be fully tested and if the merits are strong there is the time it will go up like crazy, so fingers crossing speed and all that is there.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

Do you know when CS will be listed on Okex? They won a vote list there... I want to buy some tokens for quick profit  Roll Eyes

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:35:57 PM

Do you know when CS will be listed on Okex? They won a vote list there... I want to buy some tokens for quick profit  Roll Eyes
Waiting is the best solution at this time. Let the CS development team work with this exchange as soon as possible. I personally believe that when Okex listed CS, the CS price will soon reach $2 and now the price CS is still very cheap to let people invest long term because at the end of this year I believe the ability to reach 10 $ is huge
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

When there was the first ICO on the new Ethereum network it was considered by almost all investors a scam and its slow and unsafe network .... it was the end of 2016 and Eth was worth about $ 10 ... well we know what has become today Ethereum, its network and foundation, and the hundreds of ico that have been made under its blockchain.
All of this has been achieved in about two years of development.

Credits will launch its blockchain and mainet in Q3 and we will probably soon see the first company use its blockchain; at the moment it is being tested with some selected users, has left its code to be analyzed by an external company and we are waiting for FPC audits, and finally there is the probable listing on Okex exchange.

Credits will be one of the protagonists in the new crypto market.
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:40:28 PM

When there was the first ICO on the new Ethereum network it was considered by almost all investors a scam and its slow and unsafe network .... it was the end of 2016 and Eth was worth about $ 10 ... well we know what has become today Ethereum, its network and foundation, and the hundreds of ico that have been made under its blockchain.
All of this has been achieved in about two years of development.

Credits will launch its blockchain and mainet in Q3 and we will probably soon see the first company use its blockchain; at the moment it is being tested with some selected users, has left its code to be analyzed by an external company and we are waiting for FPC audits, and finally there is the probable listing on Okex exchange.

Credits will be one of the protagonists in the new crypto market.

Hope they changed the devs that used md5.
Hope they changed the responsible for not being able to make a live Q&A video.
Hope they changed their representatives on the forum commenting around all day for nothing.
Hope they wont use again ico promoters like Suppoman.
Hope i see no more accounts talking about 2400$ price of credits for no reason.
Hope the devs are testing now are devs that have been in industry for long time and they will have an objective review.
Lets wait and see whats these reviews will show.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

But I am glad that the token can be bought on different exchanges. This reduces the manipulation of the price! That is, now we see the real price of the token.
This issue is not important. A lot of exchanges is simply help the diversity of CREDIT ecosystem grow more. Of course, your issue is also solved by this situation. But, can the CREDIT token list on the major exchange as Binance, Huobi, OKEX in the next time? I want to see this token listed on one of the top 5 exchange as soon as possible.
Lazarusabi

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

it seems the coin is still alive.

Why wouldn't it be?
chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

how likely is it for a big corporation to accept and use credits such as Walmart.  this would be a huge advancement in crypto.
Dynika

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

This issue is not important. A lot of exchanges is simply help the diversity of CREDIT ecosystem grow more. Of course, your issue is also solved by this situation. But, can the CREDIT token list on the major exchange as Binance, Huobi, OKEX in the next time? I want to see this token listed on one of the top 5 exchange as soon as possible.
I think that listing on the exchanges from the top 5 list will be possible after the launch of the blockchain. In this case, the maximum effect is achieved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: