Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40206 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
infomybitcoin

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

I believe it's a good project. Absorbing design, sensible design!  Good luck all!  Grin Smiley Grin Grin Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

I believe it's a good project. Absorbing design, sensible design!  Good luck all!  Grin Smiley Grin Grin Grin

Why not just ban these bots? It makes Credits look like a scam.
buurraakk

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

I believe it's a good project. Absorbing design, sensible design!  Good luck all!  Grin Smiley Grin Grin Grin

Maybe it is a scam?

Their telegram channel is also full of bots.

On twitter the same bots.

They do have money to pay these bots, but no money to pay for a decent exchange listing.

Terribly managed project...
I sincerely hope that Igor gets booted from the management and some decent CEO with actual crypto experience is appointed.
Maybe then this project has some future to it.

Till then it will probably drop to $.05 in august.

Supposedly a tps test is due in august.
But dont hold your breath, this team has been horrible at keeping deadlines and acfually delivering.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:43:16 PM

Yes, some of these newbie posts look like a bot to me because they looked generic post just like what I use to see from scam project that hired a bot service for their thread, since this is a moderated thread why not ban this bots did Credits hire them so they can hype this thread and credits, just asking?

Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132

ראה

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:21:18 AM

I believe it's a good project. Absorbing design, sensible design!  Good luck all!  Grin Smiley Grin Grin Grin

........... Terribly managed project...
I sincerely hope that Igor gets booted from the management and some decent CEO with actual crypto experience is appointed.
But dont hold your breath, this team has been horrible at keeping deadlines and acfually delivering.

I've been thinking the same thing. Perhaps a change in management would be helpful, at this point.

When your leader looks like a deer in the headlights all the time, he's either on some serious drugs, or he's part zombie by birth.

The same is true for many of these founders. They simply have no verbal skill sets.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
Papsie

Activity: 461
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:22:46 AM

What had been done since ICO ?

-Lots of new team members have joined Credits. Now we have more than 110 employees working hard to reach our goals. Around 70 of them are developers and network architects, 30 team members are working on business development and in PR departments, the rest are regional representatives and community managers.

-85% of source code was published on Github and we are going to structure it for better understanding of programmers. Credits network shows stable work and all system components are working well.

-Now Credits has more than 50 partners.

-We have involved two credible auditors companies to review Credits platform: FP complete and Red4Sec

-Over the course post ICO from March to July our team has visited more than 20 conferences in China, Vietnam, Singapore, Korea, England and Netherlands and other destinations and organised many meet ups with local community members. It is great to realize that our project has supporters all over the world.

-We collected 160 testers from all over the world. They help us to find bugs and build a well-functioning platform.

Please show your support. Good news are coming
Nice update sir. It is very informative and impressive. Having a 50 partners is very cheerful in part of the investors as well as member of the project because it is a sign that a lot of people are interested with this platform.

dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:30:57 AM

-Lots of new team members have joined Credits. Now we have more than 110 employees working hard to reach our goals. Around 70 of them are developers and network architects, 30 team members are working on business development and in PR departments, the rest are regional representatives and community managers.

-85% of source code was published on Github and we are going to structure it for better understanding of programmers. Credits network shows stable work and all system components are working well.

-We have involved two credible auditors companies to review Credits platform: FP complete and Red4Sec

-Over the course post ICO from March to July our team has visited more than 20 conferences in China, Vietnam, Singapore, Korea, England and Netherlands and other destinations and organised many meet ups with local community members. It is great to realize that our project has supporters all over the world.

-We collected 160 testers from all over the world. They help us to find bugs and build a well-functioning platform.

And your TPS is 40 to 50?

in the testnet yeah.

but same monitor showed 300k tps a few weeks back....

So why don't they advertise that? It is huge.
buurraakk

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

And your TPS is 40 to 50?

in the testnet yeah.

but same monitor showed 300k tps a few weeks back....

So why don't they advertise that? It is huge.

Because they know nobody believes their shit anymore.

Delay after delay, letdown after letdown.

I’d be sincerely surprised if they actually do deliver a tps test.
But my guess is it will probably be delayed to 2019 due to some unexplainable reason.

Just think about it. Supposedly they have 110 FTE at the moment.
How long will it take until they have burned through their $23m ico funds with that many people, all that travelling, etc.
And with a token price that is going towards 0.
Somewhere next year they will probably magically run out of money (of course $10m stashed somewhere on the caymans) and call it a day.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

........... Terribly managed project...

I've been thinking the same thing. Perhaps a change in management would be helpful, at this point.

When your leader looks like a deer in the headlights all the time, he's either on some serious drugs, or he's part zombie by birth.

The same is true for many of these founders. They simply have no verbal skill sets.

I think I will have to sell my CS tokens. This was a high risk high reward investment for me and I accept the loss.

CS doesn't have anything to offer than just big talk and hype. And I think they don't really care about the project anymore as they're already multi-millionaire.

New partnership this and that.... meeehhhh  Sad
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

Many thanks to our community for joining Q&A session on YouTube! Follow the link to watch it, if you missed:
https://youtu.be/Bmo6_FqNENM
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:59:02 PM

After the main release, is the TKY token supported by Ledger? And expected time if yes? I am also waiting to join your testnet program.
buurraakk

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

After the main release, is the TKY token supported by Ledger? And expected time if yes? I am also waiting to join your testnet program.

there will never be a mainnet, dont worry. xD

This project is one big joke.

Glad I sold at $0.3
Dumped 33% in a few days lol.
Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

I think I will have to sell my CS tokens. This was a high risk high reward investment for me and I accept the loss.

CS doesn't have anything to offer than just big talk and hype. And I think they don't really care about the project anymore as they're already multi-millionaire.

I also accepted the losses, but I still hope that the price will increase by at least 20-30% to minimize losses. People have lost interest in CREDITS .
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

I also accepted the losses, but I still hope that the price will increase by at least 20-30% to minimize losses. People have lost interest in CREDITS .

People have lost confidence in all the crypto-currency market, so this is a normal reaction. I think it's not yet evening and some projects will be profitable, but not where there is no movement. As the developers have stood on one place so they are still standing.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:42:33 PM

Anything interesting happening with this coin?  I was planning to invest during the ICO but opted out due to some sketchy things with the staff, but have they been delivering on their promises? How did the main launch go?  Was the code released?
buurraakk

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:36:10 AM

Anything interesting happening with this coin?  I was planning to invest during the ICO but opted out due to some sketchy things with the staff, but have they been delivering on their promises? How did the main launch go?  Was the code released?

Nope. Nope. And nope.
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:20:24 AM

We have to wait patiently for an official explanation.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

We have to wait patiently for an official explanation.

No we don't have to wait patiently. They should do the explaining promptly.
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

Credits.com at GameNode in Moscow

buurraakk

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

Lol
Just sitting there at the audience doing nothing does not constitute ‘participating” and does not mean you have to tweet you are in the audience :’).

What a joke this token is.

No wonder it dumped 5% again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: