Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What websites are you using for price analysis?  (Read 1177 times)
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:36:10 AM

I think coinmarketcap is enough to analyze it. This site is quite practical to be used in. In addition, the beginner seems too easy to understand. plus this site has enough coins for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:10:40 AM

For general market trend, I like trading View and I believe most people use this even professional traders, I use Coinmarketcap.com also, but the space is getting bigger and some new platforms are now popping up looking to share part of the market with these sites, like the two website you named above
Coinmarketcap sometimes doesn't catch up fast with the new projects. Sometimes there's a coin which is already listed one a couple of exchanges, but it not on coinmarketcap yet. However, they have all the top coins with the charts, markets and various useful links, so I mainly use this website. I also like their historical snapshots. They allow you to see the way market was from 2013! It is quite helpful to see which coins went out of the game and which survived throughout the whole period.

That's because to be listed on Coinmarketcap, the project needs to have 100k USD daily trading volume. Otherwise they do not list the currency and that's why you cannot see it there. I am part of a project that was release early in Feb and it got listed just last week Wink It's not that easy to get listed there, unless of course the projects starts right off trading for 100k$ per day.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

I wouldn't really trust just one or two websites for price analysis. Usually what I will do is, if I find a coin that's interesting, I look at their social media sites like twitter and reddit after getting info from their website and white paper.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

I wouldn't really trust just one or two websites for price analysis. Usually what I will do is, if I find a coin that's interesting, I look at their social media sites like twitter and reddit after getting info from their website and white paper.

That's a good tactic if you want to invest long term. But if you go through every single coin while you are trading just for quick profits, I can't imagine you gaining much BTC that way.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:09:37 AM

I often use coin market cap and Blockfolio to help me observe and analyze market price movements, these 2 sites really help me monitor the price of krypto coins, this site helps us make decisions in krypto currency trading and help the bounty hunters.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

Absolutely trading view. Because it has many great trading feature like real time price, price in different market, and many more.
Besides that you can also look the idea that people gives free to us.

yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:07:29 AM

As i see, there are so many old timer skilled trader that switching from traditional stock market and forex trading to cryptocurrency trading. They the biggest potential for lucrative profit when trading cryptocurrencies. Skilled traders heavily rely on the most trusted website for traders; the tradingview website - there are plenty of technical analysis and you can find out and help you guide which coin is a good buy for a couple of weeks or months. In my on perspective TA is does not apply on cryptocurrency as it is so volatile, it is just a "trust your instinct" strategy for this kind of game.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

Good addition to this thread, I won't invest in a coin no matter what TA says if I don't have faith in the project as a whole, look for coins that are doing something unique, stand out in their field then trade with confidence knowing if you get it wrong, you'll recover quick enough.

I see lots of these low cap shit coins go up 100% in a short period, many regret missing out but I would rather play more safe and stick to real projects, quite often these shit coins mentioned come down more than they go up, if you can predict the peak then predict the death wave then good for you, much easier than it sounds though.
Etherion

Activity: 512
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

I use to use https://cryptowat.ch/ but they don't list Bitcore(BTX) and TrezarCoin (TZC) so now I am using https://coinmarketcap.com/ but it has popups on my phone which suck

I like BTX and TZC as they have a very active dev team and community.
jackjackfly

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

I think the "king" of websites is the Coinmarketcap as they have the biggest database of coins and they do not list any small one coin. (Their listing conditions are really something). But you still can try Tradingview or Coinigy

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

Coinmarketcap and cryptocompare. I use them for a long time, maybe there was something better, but I like everything.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:43:55 PM

For price analysis on desktop mode, I always visit coinmarketcap, tradingview, and bitcoinity.org. For app on my smartphone, Blockfolio is the best and my recommendation for a quick glance on your portfolio as well as the order books and chart.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

I use coinmarketcap.

vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

I use the site coinmarketcap.com and I think this site is also used by most participants in this forum. In my opinion, this is the best site that will provide you with the most accurate information. On the smartphone I use the program Blockfolio

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

I prefer tradingview for chart analysis
Coinmarketcap for the price changes
Coinmarketcal for the new events (they also have telegram bot for signals)
Bountyx1

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:58:12 AM

For the prices changes and new coins - Coinmarketcap
For the events - Coinmarketcal and Coindar
For the trading and technical analysis - Tradingview

This list is more than enough Cool
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

For general market trend, I like trading View and I believe most people use this even professional traders, I use Coinmarketcap.com also, but the space is getting bigger and some new platforms are now popping up looking to share part of the market with these sites, like the two website you named above
Coinmarketcap sometimes doesn't catch up fast with the new projects. Sometimes there's a coin which is already listed one a couple of exchanges, but it not on coinmarketcap yet. However, they have all the top coins with the charts, markets and various useful links, so I mainly use this website. I also like their historical snapshots. They allow you to see the way market was from 2013! It is quite helpful to see which coins went out of the game and which survived throughout the whole period.

Haven't use Trading View yet but I'll try to visit that site. I only use CMC since I know it is like the most updated site in regards to market and I even have an application for it wherein you can also create your portfolio. Regarding the listing, I think you are aware that even though a coin is listed to various exchange it will not be listed in CMC immediately until it reached the 24hr volume requirement.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

Hi guys, I wonder what websites are you using for price analysis. I am noob...so far I found and use these two websites https://cryptowat.ch/ and https://coinalyze.net/ Coinalyze has a chat which is useful for me. Any other recommendations? Thanks!

Other than this sites, you can also use coinmarketcap. Anyway, if you want more information about the coin, I think you should also read articles about that coin. And If you are only going to analyze the graph of the coins, I think you can just simply use exchange sites.

jackjackfly

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:13:26 PM

Haven't use Trading View yet but I'll try to visit that site. I only use CMC since I know it is like the most updated site in regards to market and I even have an application for it wherein you can also create your portfolio. Regarding the listing, I think you are aware that even though a coin is listed to various exchange it will not be listed in CMC immediately until it reached the 24hr volume requirement.

By the way Coinmarketcap asks that a new currency shall have at least $100,000 USD equivalent of daily trading volume on exchanges. That is why most small projects cannot be listed there, though they are already listed on few exchanges

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:49:04 AM

Hi guys, I wonder what websites are you using for price analysis. I am noob...so far I found and use these two websites https://cryptowat.ch/ and https://coinalyze.net/ Coinalyze has a chat which is useful for me. Any other recommendations? Thanks!
I suggest you guys to use Tradeblock. On that you can add different analysis tools, like MACD or RSI and more. And you can see how’s the trading statment on different exchange platforms.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: