Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:44:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you care about the ICO? Product or Vision?  (Read 356 times)
thanhphank34 (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 09:49:22 AM

Hi everyone, I want to discuss which part of an ICO project do you care? This question is about to evaluate which is more important between Product and the Vision of a project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

How can there be a choice between the two! Without a product, what are you investing in and without a vision, why are you investing in it!
thanhphank34 (OP)

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

How can there be a choice between the two! Without a product, what are you investing in and without a vision, why are you investing in it!
I mean which one is more important, not choosing one of them. They are one of 4 standards to review an ICO project - can not postpone any of them.
icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:14:08 AM

I mean which one is more important, not choosing one of them. They are one of 4 standards to review an ICO project - can not postpone any of them.

I'd suggest to pay more attention to product:
1)Is there demo/MVP?
2)roadmap for development of product itself.
3)is all described is possible to implement?
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

Both are important  for the success of any ICO. A good vision with useful product may result in successful coin. So check the fundamental of product.
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:20:20 AM

I don't think there is a point separating the two but I would lean towards product first. that being said VERY few ico's actually have a working product at ico ( usually around 3-6 months to beta) so you have little choice but to invest in the vision of the project. I would never just look at these two categories.. amongst other things investigate the team, the hype factor, the crypto space they are trying to break into and the competition. the hardcap, the bonus' etc etc.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:21:42 AM

I think the product is more important than the vision, without a good product for what we invest in their ico? Vision may be just a complement of the product or factors we should see when going to invest in the ico.
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

You can't compare the two as vision is a construct on a meta level, a product is a specific thing. Vision comes before the product, without a vision there is no viable product but it also can refer to the strategy resp. the overarching/underlying idea or goal.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

They are both totally good in bounty operations, if a certain operations of bounty does not using both of products and vision are totally out of balance. So to make a business operation become successful you must have a good products and a best vision.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

Without a product, you are only investing in an empty promise and for the fact that the team is really not ready to even sacrifice something to show an investor why it is worth investing in the first place makes it a big NO; and without a vision, there is really no way forward and a team without a vision will obviously not have a set out goal or plan.

As far as I am concerned, they are equally both essential, since I would be investing in both the product and the team.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

Hi everyone, I want to discuss which part of an ICO project do you care? This question is about to evaluate which is more important between Product and the Vision of a project?

I will love to say you need to get through the WP because you can be informed and knowledgeable about their Vision
After good knowledge of their vision then their product value is important

Those are the factors that enhance your interest before participating in any ico
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:38:28 AM

The only one thing that matters in ICO - is it gonna be presented on exchanges right after the end of ICO. There is no other use for any project except buying and selling
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

Im a bounty hunter, so I care about the allocated funds for bounty, then I look at the project itself, their platform, their vision, their partners, and also their background. and also the product, it is one of the most important thing to see

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

These two components have a big impact on the success of the project. But I think the worker, the finished product in the forthcoming project will be more important in its success.
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

Actually product and vision are almost the same. If your is to vision is a long term objective to achieve something, then product is the way to achieve it. Even if vision is awry most people care about the return which a good product might. But most of all is the personnel involved, the engineers working on the technology and the founders promoting it is probably the most important thing.
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

They are all important, a good ICO can be determined by possessing an experienced team, reliable platform, good vision and the product. Investors had been attracted to an ICO which product endorse will surely hit the market, that is why both are significant when choosing a good ICO to invest.
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

Well, I care in both the product and the vision but I give more attention to the product. If it will be delivered on time, will be used in their use-cases and if I can consider it a utility product where it will be really used in the community. Even if the vision is too good to be true, I really don't care as long as they accomplished all the little small things that is needed to get to the next stage of the project.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

Both product and vision are important to me. However I am attracted by the product first and then I will check out the vision and other stuffs of the project.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

The product of an ICO is much more important than the vision. The reason being that, if a project provides a good product, it will definitely communicate a good vision and intent to the investors and other interested participants. While an ICO can have a good vision, which just anybody can bring up, but that does not mean that it will be done as stated in the vision. Action speaks better than words.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Product will definitely the first thing I will look at. If the product is disruptive to the market, the project has potential to grow big. Of course, we have to also look at other areas before deciding to invest or not.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: