Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you care about the ICO? Product or Vision?  (Read 363 times)
Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:55:25 PM

Hi everyone, I want to discuss which part of an ICO project do you care? This question is about to evaluate which is more important between Product and the Vision of a project?
I both care and have my eyes upon how good the ICOs product is and the vision of their team as well. These were the keypoijts to find out whether tge ICO have a chance of survuving the ever-changing tides of the market or not. I always go for ICOs that speaks for themselves and has a good vision. Without these two I doubt an ICO would even be able to operate. That is how these 2 are important
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:55:59 PM

if in my opinion, everything plays an important role, in terms of product and vision or purpose.
Good vision, without a good product, will not work.
Good product, without good vision, also less, but still can be changed.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:58:53 PM

Hi everyone, I want to discuss which part of an ICO project do you care? This question is about to evaluate which is more important between Product and the Vision of a project?

I don't see the difference, maybe you can explain more. But the product is the embodiment of the vision, isn't it? Don't consider just one or two aspects, try to ponder the whole picture of ICO before you invest

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
parkraol

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

The product and vision are both important to a project or company. The product is proof that a project is alive. The vision is the eye of the company. A project is better known when quality is its product and dreams come about because of the vision. But everything starts with the vision.
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:50:20 PM

A city cannot be formed without a vision.

In King James version it said, "Where there is no vision, the people perish ...

The product is the backbone of the company/project. How can you run or operate without a product? The world will know how reliable and who you are by your product. Vision has an important role in every human's life also.

As goodreads.com says,

"Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others." ...
"The most pathetic person in the world is some one who has sight but no vision." "Do not let others tell you what you can not do.

You know that Disney Land created from dream or vision? Now we see and feel its product, its reality.
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

I care about everything before investing my hard-earned money in Ico.Product,vision,team,competitors,country,price,all the information about it.And even all of these factors dont give  100% guarantee.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

For me is very important vision but also product and if the usage of blockchain is really necessary for this project/sector or it's only a way to make money...

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

Of course the are both important but an ICO developer must know when to choose to bring us the real product or their imagination to raise money from investors, so i guess having a real product is easier to persuade investors than just our vision, as long as we can have the trust from investors, we can be success in the future, so that is why ICOs are required high standard nowadays to raise money.

IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

I agree that both, product and vision, are important, but if a project has already working product then it can be a great advantage for them. So if I need to choose between an ICO with a perfect whitepaper with a unique idea and the one with already working product, I would select the second one.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:35:11 PM

A bit vague question but what can I say is that product is the most important part of the project for me. I do not invest in ICOs without a ready-made product and only with airy promises to do it in the future. So, in my opinion existing of the product increase the chances of the project to conduct sussesful ICO and prosper in the future
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

Uniqueness of the product is important because this will be their bullet for further war in the market if they were released,so this is what the importance of the product..

Now about the vision,this will be the eye and the road of the project to success,because if there ate no visions,this means a project is just a shitcoin,that will only pump and die tomorrow

uncleduckerr

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

To me they are one in the same because you can't have a vision without a project, and your project doesn't begin without a vision in mind. For that reason I prefer using these two metrics more so than looking at the team, or hardcap of a project.

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

For me, product is connected on vision. This is like a chain reaction that you need to focus in this current time, for the reason that you need to complete and well manage those things, not only those thing but almost every part of the project. ICO is the critical part of the project, you need to be careful to choose the in demand product to see the brighter vision in the future.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

Vision matters for shit. Its the product that matters, without it there is no use of vision. Most of the ICOs show vision but are never able to develop the product they have been talking about, as they are here to just make a quick buck and leave. Without a product there is no vision, no use case and no future.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:49:05 PM

what i noticed is that ICOs with a project have much more succesfull start after the ico finishes. But we shouldnt neglect the ones with a great vision as well, but the thing is that they are most likely long term projects and you have to be really patient and prepare to have some loses at the biggining
akamit

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

Any project can turn into a scam at the end, no matter how great the product & vision is because we don't know the intention of the owners and it is also not possible to know that.

Actually, "WE" are blindly taking the risk to invest in ICOs. I can't explain a reason for this clearly but it could be due to our greed.

If I invest in an ICO then I normally care for the community they already built up so far and how strong the marketing is and lastly how strong the community is responding. But that doesn't mean it won't be a scam later.
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

I prefer the product whether it is for health, applications, digital, robot. as mentioned that it all grows rapidly if there is ico about it all come with setting vision
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

Personally, I am looking for a product that make sense. No one needs a " decentralized bathroom scale that built on blockchain which allows you to keep your weight anonymous". Those futuristic ico's worth nothing to me.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:26:49 PM

Both product and vision are obviously necessary to make project become a success ...BUT you don't sell vision... you sell products!
So for me : products > vision !
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

For me the product will be the first thing i look. I mean their vision is also important but if they try to raise money to devlop something i want that product is possible to make and not just some dream and they end up runing with our money. Also avoid kind of lending platform i dont  think its the right way to make money.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: