Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you care about the ICO? Product or Vision?  (Read 356 times)
doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

first, i will see a project from the product who offered.. because a project will make the investors interested to join if the project has a product. with the product it's indicating that the project can be trusted, so that investors will be more trusting to join the project. but it would be better if a project has a products and visions that can be combined into one, so this project will be an interesting project and surely favored by investors.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

Hi everyone, I want to discuss which part of an ICO project do you care? This question is about to evaluate which is more important between Product and the Vision of a project?
I guess the vision it's only words from the team. Need something reality, product, experience
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

How can there be a choice between the two! Without a product, what are you investing in and without a vision, why are you investing in it!
I mean which one is more important, not choosing one of them. They are one of 4 standards to review an ICO project - can not postpone any of them.

I'd suggest to pay more attention to product:
1)Is there demo/MVP?
2)roadmap for development of product itself.
3)is all described is possible to implement?
It seems we are actually missing the point here. The second thing you mentioned is what? Do you think there would be a road map if there is no set out goal or vision? Even if we keep going back and forth, they are both necessary. As long as you are leaving the other for one, it is more like you are trying to play a game of luck in your investment.

Based on the question, I personally care about the two of them and if one is absent, I would rather skip and see how the project sets out in the market in the long run.
Lilandra2006

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:43:48 PM

I'm more interested in the product than the vision of the project. The vision of the project on behalf of developers very often too fantastic and unreal made as soon as possible. I think the best way is good, but simple effective product.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:21:21 PM

Hi everyone, I want to discuss which part of an ICO project do you care? This question is about to evaluate which is more important between Product and the Vision of a project?

To be honest, I do not care about either) for me the main amount they want to collect and how much it corresponds to the project.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:09:05 PM

Not the product, nor the vision. But whether they create something that is needed and solves a problem. Currently, this is limited only to blockchain infrastructure projects, because nothing else is really needed now. The people that have crypto and wallets are just a drop in the ocean. It is too early for consumer applications.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:08:21 PM

If there is no product and no vision, then what am I actually investing in then? A product without vision to me is more like investing in something that would have no development in the future since the team will be nonchalant without any future plan and a vision without a product is more like trying to gamble and not investing since there is actually nothing you are investing on asides the promises being given by the team.

They are one of 4 standards to review an ICO project - can not postpone any of them.
The answer is there is no answer since they are both important and you cannot leave one out because the other is intact. That is the reason you will keep getting the same answer here. It is one of the criteria of choosing a good ICO, so that makes it important otherwise none of them would be a part of it in the first place and leaving one out would be more like you depending on luck for your investment to give you profit in the long run.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

How can there be a choice between the two! Without a product, what are you investing in and without a vision, why are you investing in it!
That sums it up actually. There is really nothing much to actually debate here as it is more like saying in all the parts of the body, which is more important ? The head or the brain ? Apparently, without the head, there is no brain and without the brain, there is no head.

They both go hand in hand and the same thing applies to this scenario. Vision helps to have a set goal and product is what you believe with the vision you can make right, to crave in lots of demand in the future. Personally I do consider all the aspects of any project before investing with them still I understand I am not good at picking right ICOs to invest with.
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:27:44 AM

They come together my friend. With a working product comes the vision's quality. Keep in mind that these things should be considered both when investing in ICOs.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:34:49 AM

I believe the 2( product and vision) work hand in hand

A project with a good vision will make a good product thereby giving investors a good profit

Whereas a project without a vision ends up as a scam token
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:38:47 AM

I prefer both of them. When choosing an ICO, I considered the following below.
1. The project must have a working product.
2. Using there own wallet or dashboard to buy the tokens.
3. KYC implementation.
4. The team must be active in some blockchain events.
5. Active posting updates in their social media accounts and Telegram group.
6. SEC registered or other proofs that they are a legit company.
7. Not renting in high end buildings.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:39:54 AM

Ico is one most innovative and helping the ecosystems with technology innovative fastly available for same community ico fundraising will help the same community but in recent times we see many ico are turned as scam only few stand up with their innovation and pay back to community
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

I think that the product is much more important than vision. Because, product is basically the one that the investors will invest their money. Without a good product, what will the investors invest? Having a good product is like having a good vision in a sense. Even though product is much more important, vision is also an important factor in an ICO. Since you can see in the vision what are the following improvements/route that the product will take.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: