Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:10:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The art of price predictions  (Read 190 times)
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:18:57 PM

When it comes to price forecasts, we see a lot of different opinions: who says bitcoin will go down to $ 900, who says it will go up to $ 100,000. In this branch, not only do I want to know by what signals and technical analysis you determine how much and when btc and other altcoins will cost?
This is just a pure speculative forecast as nothing is sure about the movements of those coins unless your part of the pumps and dumps. Yeah sometimes the graphical data will helps to find the a good model but this is not a guarantee that will give you profits. The long term investments is still a good strategy to those who had limited time doing some monitoring about the trends. Patience is still necessary on this technology.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

When it comes to price forecasts, we see a lot of different opinions: who says bitcoin will go down to $ 900, who says it will go up to $ 100,000. In this branch, not only do I want to know by what signals and technical analysis you determine how much and when btc and other altcoins will cost?

My prediction will always base on the past or base on the trend on the past years like for example If I will predict the price of bitcoin will reach $ 20000 in month of july. My reason of why $20000, is the highest price of bitcoin is $19000 plus so it's very clear that btc is capable of reaching that price and also I notice that the highest price has been increasing every year, and another thing  I notice that almost every July the price of bitcoin from June will be doubled.
    But for me the most reliable price predictions are from STATISTICIAN.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:26:34 PM

news,then price of product .normal demand and supply  and am thinking is seasonal too
efodix

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

I think there is no perfect pill such as ideal signal or forecast, neither technical analysis works perfectly, as normal distribution doesn’t work here.

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

I think only a crazy news says down to 900$ or up to 100,000$

This is not some lottery or jackpot
It’s a market enhanced by so many functions
Which means you need to get every priorities right and proper too

Just have a Plan B and don’t end up in loss
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

more predictions are not totally happens, almost 80% of all professional predictions are just a rumors. and the 20% are just a simple faith you have in a coins you have/holding. meaning the price/value of a coins are rely on the community that using or have a maximum volume of trade everyday. thats why you can only see what will surly happens after the growth of the community who supports the projects/coins. and no one of those predictions are accurate.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

There are too many price predictions in crypto. Everybody have the own opinion on where the market will go to. I suggest you to read the predictions with a pinch of salt. Crypto is very responsive to news, so I guess fundamental analysis is better here.
bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

I think the way to read the future crypto market potential is not always the same. The goal is the same.
Each individual has a different ability different. For that we must respect it, because it is a freedom.
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

There are different price predictions in crypto. Everyone has their own opinion on where the market will be going. O would suggesting you to read every prediction you'll see. Media have their full attention on crypto, so I think that fundamental analysis here is better.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:35:25 PM

I don't really care what price bitcoin or any other coins follow. I just buy the dip and sell as it moons. If ever I go wrong at my entry, I set a stop loss to prevent getting rekt

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:45:36 PM

Anyone can predict price,in this forum all of the members becomes predicting experts and most of them are determined by the coins that they were supporting..

Many of them giving predictions based on what they get on google,or many are based only on what the have read in forum,thats why you dont have to trust them,trust yourself and your instincts
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

Few decisions have to be based on rationale grounds:

- Cryptocurrencies have just started

- Previous bubbles examples have been worth several trillion dollars

- Blockchain tech is ground-breaking, not going to vanish in a few years.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: