Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin mining  (Read 457 times)
Hvid417 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:02:08 AM

Hello

could someone please post me at beginners guide for bitcoin mining ? what do i need, prices and where can i get the hardware to begin?
i know mine about bitcoins and all that.
Just wanna start mining, but cant find the hardware i need.

hoping for respond
RW02

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:38:24 AM

hardware section....
auction section....
guide depend on the hardware you use

gpus are not worth it get a good deal on an ASIC device
ASICminer
Bitfury
KnC
Avalon

all tried and trusted there are more out there though
mvidetto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:30:19 PM

Best bet for maximum ROI of money is to just buy bitcoins and hold for a while.  However, if you wanted to get into the mining game I would consider waiting until a new product is released.  Most of the equipment now is already bought up, atleast the worthwhile miners.  I.E. KNC has started their shipping of their November batch and will probably not create any new miners until Feb when they release gen 2.  Cointerra is still taking pre-orders on their 2TH/s machines for $6k, but many believe this is not worth it as difficulty could easily be sky high by that point.  Also, cointerra has no track record with the community, therefore you need to pre-order those miners knowing it may be possible that they "could" go out of business.  The last decent player in the market is black arrow and they have a decent record shipping FPGAs.  Although, they haven't shipped an ASIC yet they actually have shipped before and are currently taking pre-orders for March 2014.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 12:40:10 PM

you'll more likely ROI using faucets than mining, unless you don't owe specific equipment

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: