Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:37:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Petition to stop minecraft server.  (Read 4212 times)
i545318 (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:02:44 AM

https://www.change.org/petitions/www-minecraftcc-com-close-the-minecraft-server

Sign if you wish.

Thanks

i545318
EST

1F15zSWizxupaknq3GkL7Ahmzu2p7DJyM
i545318 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:51:54 AM

Grin
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 09:20:02 PM

how do you exactly earn 100$ a day on that server?
if it's so I would like to try it too Cheesy

and btw it's hardly child exploitation as they're just playing a game they would play even though they aren't earning anything.

i545318 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:22:23 PM

I don't believe so, when you have 30 children earning BTC on a server where you control the earnings is the case I described.

thanks.

I545318

Bitcoin Address:
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 10:47:20 PM

I don't believe so, when you have 30 children earning BTC on a server where you control the earnings is the case I described.

thanks.

I545318

Bitcoin Address:

So, you want to stop children from earning money.
Ageist bastard.
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:48:29 PM

surely they could be far better utilized cleaning chimneys?

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 10:49:28 PM

Haha Grin

dustofdeath

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:37:16 PM

Feels like someoen who got banned for griefing or similar .. trying to go for a payback.

Hes whole topic is complete bullshit.

Nooen makes 100 a day... weekly limit is 0.2... most dont even reach .1 or 0.05.

And there is plenty of 18+ playing there aswell.

Whats he got against children actually makign money in the internet instead of wasting it?
You make it sound as if the owner uses kids to make money... HE PAYS THEM out of hes own pocket - he doesnt make any profit offthe server, even vip doesnt bring in as much as he pays out.

Next time  follow the rules and dont get banned.

Bitcoin GHAS renting and 0% fee stratum mining.
https://cex.io/r/0/condemned/0/
i545318 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:20:55 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2013, 11:32:14 AM by i545318

Feels like someoen who got banned for griefing or similar .. trying to go for a payback.

Nooen makes 100 a day... weekly limit is 0.2... most dont even reach .1 or 0.05.

Whats he got against children actually makign money in the internet instead of wasting it?
You make it sound as if the owner uses kids to make money... HE PAYS THEM out of hes own pocket - he doesnt make any profit offthe server, even vip doesnt bring in as much as he pays out.

"  weekly limit is 0.2... most dont even reach .1 or 0.05. " Where do you see this? Get the facts straight. There's no terms of service or privacy small print that secure anything here. Obvious scam, and his out of pocket investments don't surprise me when its hundreds of dollars for a game that's 26 dollars. Pay a little, to keep it running until somebody else give him more paypal. It ruins the spirit of Mojang. A game developer that seems non profit. Some of the children might buy drugs with it. That's my final answer, even this assumption is not ordinary since the conversation run deeper than the logs of the server.

I545318

Bitcoin Address:
i545318 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:27:28 AM

thanks.

I545318

Bitcoin Address:

So, you want to stop children from earning money.
Ageist bastard.

That's the way you talk to your mother I suppose.

Petitions are the way the country leads with getting things done. Call a bastard someone else, someone that owes you BTC.

Thanks

Did you sign the petition?

I545318
Bitcoin Address:
i545318 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:34:34 AM

Or selling lemonade.

Lol

I545318

Bitcoin Address:
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:07:03 PM

Some of the children might buy drugs with it.
And?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Luci35

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:30:29 PM

I also think this post is mainly about revenge.
dustofdeath

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:04:12 PM

"  weekly limit is 0.2... most dont even reach .1 or 0.05. " Where do you see this? Get the facts straight. There's no terms of service or privacy small print that secure anything here. Obvious scam, and his out of pocket investments don't surprise me when its hundreds of dollars for a game that's 26 dollars. Pay a little, to keep it running until somebody else give him more paypal. It ruins the spirit of Mojang. A game developer that seems non profit. Some of the children might buy drugs with it. That's my final answer, even this assumption is not ordinary since the conversation run deeper than the logs of the server.

Wait what the hell are you talking about? Its hard statistics.

http://www.minecraftcc.com/index.php?threads/get-paid-to-play-minecraft.4613/
or:
The payout is currently 35 satoshi's per block placed or mined. A satoshi is a small fraction of a bitcoin. 100,000 satoshi's (about 2,800 modified blocks) is currently worth about [IMG], so it doesn't take much play time to add up! The minimum payout is 50,000 satoshi's (or 0.0005 BTC), so you must mine at least 1,429 blocks before you will see your first payout. The maximum payout per week is 0.20 BTC. Any blocks mined beyond that amount in a single week will not be paid, ever

and:
http://www.minecraftcc.com/mine4btc/  - most of those in top have played for monts - thousands of hours spent ingame.

AND iv played there for weeks.

Scam is somethign that scams money from people instead of giving them. He just doesnt pay out of hes pocket. Hes also a dedicated BTC miner with ASIC-s. ITs very effective advertising that gets plenty of new players each day.

Mojang is FAR from non profit. 20€for a game and merchandise is not non profit.

Drugs? They could buy it with money they get from summerjobs and parents aswell.

So what did you get banned for? Went and griefed or did some botting-stripmining to abuse the payout?

Your whole  thread has 0 credibility. New accoutn, crappy photoshop and made up facts.

Bitcoin GHAS renting and 0% fee stratum mining.
https://cex.io/r/0/condemned/0/
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:48:04 AM

What's wrong with children with money? Those teens who have a nice holding of BTC could spend it to buy their first car or put money down on a house.

i545318 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 02:13:32 AM

What's wrong with children with money? Those teens who have a nice holding of BTC could spend it to buy their first car or put money down on a house.

Losing it to some ponzi scheme where you get scammed if you break the rules, and regarding the drug issue must of those junk rats always have cellular phones and drugs where as their parents have worked really hard to get what they owned. Let alone continue the users from signing up.

Stop Minecraft CC.

I545318

Bitcoin Address:

i545318 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 02:19:22 AM

Wait what the hell are you talking about? Its hard statistics.

http://www.minecraftcc.com/index.php?threads/get-paid-to-play-minecraft.4613/
or:
The payout is currently 35 satoshi's per block placed or mined. A satoshi is a small fraction of a bitcoin. 100,000 satoshi's (about 2,800 modified blocks) is currently worth about [IMG], so it doesn't take much play time to add up! The minimum payout is 50,000 satoshi's (or 0.0005 BTC), so you must mine at least 1,429 blocks before you will see your first payout. The maximum payout per week is 0.20 BTC. Any blocks mined beyond that amount in a single week will not be paid, ever

and:
http://www.minecraftcc.com/mine4btc/  - most of those in top have played for monts - thousands of hours spent ingame.

AND iv played there for weeks.

Scam is somethign that scams money from people instead of giving them. He just doesnt pay out of hes pocket. Hes also a dedicated BTC miner with ASIC-s. ITs very effective advertising that gets plenty of new players each day.

Mojang is FAR from non profit. 20€for a game and merchandise is not non profit.

Drugs? They could buy it with money they get from summerjobs and parents aswell.

So what did you get banned for? Went and griefed or did some botting-stripmining to abuse the payout?

Your whole  thread has 0 credibility. New accoutn, crappy photoshop and made up facts.

Exactly, as from assumptions alone it would lead me to believe the server has a java compatibility that not only pays out from blocks mined but from users logged in to the server. I have already had experiences from other web enabled devices using " bitcoinplus" as an example and the server owners characterized the increase in difficulty as profit and don't pay out.   The prices and the stakes are too high here. Im planning to advertise the petition soon, as soon as i get three or four more clicks.

Don't let it get out of control and stop minecraft cc before he hurts someone else.

I545318

Bitcoin Address:

dustofdeath
So you mentioned you play there, don't you want to upgrade to earn more BTC?
i545318 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 02:24:59 AM

In reply to dustofdeath,

You can continue raving and ranting your usage and defense of minecraft cc, He did not pay me my satoshi and promptly received my trust issue.

MSG tell him to pay me, and still watch his petition against his website get sign, mojang received a pretty tweet too.

Enjoy Your Upgrade!

I545318

Bitcoin Address:

i545318 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 02:43:09 AM

Oh but wait what's the definition of ..

" A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation that pays returns to its investors from their own money or the money paid by subsequent investors, rather than from profit earned by the individual or organization running the operation." ("Ponzi Scheme." n.d.).

How much are you earning from the investors, are you earning from the web enabled bitcoin java background, the website and the mine craft server and it's users and they pay you money.

I also got labeled a "spammer" by the web administrator forum for posting in a "riddles" thread an actual riddle answer, a passive riddle answer. After we had a long conversation on how 1000 dollars in BTC wouldn't change is his mind. The computer fans ran unusually loud when I was active in his community.

You can't even participate in his website. 

End it now before it happens to someone else. Stop the minecraft server.

I545318

Bitcoin Address:

References:

Ponzi scheme. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
i545318 (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 02:59:58 AM

Can somebody calculate to this chimp when .02 will be worth 100 dollars? Do you enjoy being part of the bitcointalk community? Ive been a member since 2011, your statement " New accoutn, crappy photoshop and made up facts.", seem like a good start to begin your butthurt assessment form. People have even tried to get me sell this account for .2 BTC. Good offer right?

What was your name?

https://i.imgur.com/8Mz7anM.gif

I545318

Bitcoin Address:

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: