Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitSoftBay pre-ICO Crypto, Socks, Forex and hashpower unified  (Read 980 times)
HellSong (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

Have you restricted to join from US countries? Further, Pls advise white paper and project details including road maps
We have not restricted any reagon, more than that we will to apply for registration and license in all reasons that command so. There is a roadmap in the whitepaper and the website and the whitepaper will be updated as we enter the pre-ICO
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

So this is a hybrid trading platform for cryptocurrency and FIAT money.
Is there any possibilities that we able to trade between those two, directly?
HellSong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

So this is a hybrid trading platform for cryptocurrency and FIAT money.
Is there any possibilities that we able to trade between those two, directly?

Actually yes. Users will be able to trade usd to euro to eth to btc and so on. Like a forex and the cryptocurrencies will be consider as commodities
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

To have the ability to buy mining power through this BitSoftBay project is interesting.
Being able to do it should give everyone access to the mining capability, that will give benefit on both the investor and the coins itself.
HellSong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

To have the ability to buy mining power through this BitSoftBay project is interesting.
Being able to do it should give everyone access to the mining capability, that will give benefit on both the investor and the coins itself.

You are absolutely right about it. There are 2 other who offer this service but I wont say the names... our idea is that incorporating the hashpower marketplaces in our trading platform,  truly creates an unique economic ecosystem and will bring greate value to all the cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology around the world.
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:57:39 PM

I appreciate this project! I really hope it will succeed
HellSong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:59:18 PM

I appreciate this project! I really hope it will succeed

Thank you for your support.
HellSong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

3 days left for the private sale. Join now in the crowdsale and benefit the 150% bonus.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

The promised service for this coins is amazing, it will give a customer support at all time 24/7.
That would be good, every token holder will get a reward for something like, being loyal to this coins.
HellSong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

The promised service for this coins is amazing, it will give a customer support at all time 24/7.
That would be good, every token holder will get a reward for something like, being loyal to this coins.

The reward actually will be greate. We will swap all the tokens with our BitSoft coin.  Meaning that there will be no more tokens on the market, only the coin. And we have a few surprises for you regarding the coin.
konstant111

Activity: 924

my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

I do not want to say anything bad, but I am afraid of such a huge bonus, why do you use such a huge percentage in the early stages of investment that drives you?

STOP ERC20 SCAMS
HellSong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 10:28:44 AM

I do not want to say anything bad, but I am afraid of such a huge bonus, why do you use such a huge percentage in the early stages of investment that drives you?

That is a very good question. Our private sale offers a 150% bonus, our pre-ICO offers a 60% bonus but you have to take into consideration the total supply at this stages. The private sale has a 125000 tokens supply and the pre-ICO has a 375000 supply of tokens. We offer this bonuses to attract investors in a early stage so that we can continue with our marketing campaign. 
Rowane

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

I do believe in this projects cause! I'm pretty sure this will hit the spot and take its place in the crypto world! Looking forward to this project!
HellSong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:30:03 PM

Less than 11 hours of private sale at 150% bonus. We are entering the pre-ICO and the bonus will drop to 60%. Our webpage www.BitSoftBay.com will be updated.
HellSong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

We have entered our pre-ICO. The bonus for the pre-ICO is 60%. This means that for each 10 tokens you will receive 16 tokens.
lamongan12345

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

it sounds very nice, the point I like from BitSoft Interprojects is the commitment of providing full and professional support to the customers. can you give some examples, what kind of support will you provide? the rest, I see the concept of this project is quite interesting and promising.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
HellSong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 08:18:28 PM

it sounds very nice, the point I like from BitSoft Interprojects is the commitment of providing full and professional support to the customers. can you give some examples, what kind of support will you provide? the rest, I see the concept of this project is quite interesting and promising.

In the early days when I was a miner and a trader I have worked with various exchanges.  They all had a common problem and it was very severe.  The lack of support toward the clients. There were days and even months waiting for my tickets to be resolved. We will not accept such things. Our costumers support will be there 24/7 able to resolve any kind of issue that our costumers may have. We have started this project with this in mind and aiming to become perfect in any way possible,  to provide helpful information in a very user friendly package.
kevindevilxxx9

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:06:39 PM

Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.
HellSong (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

Look like promising project with so many partners, but still a long time for the ICO. I'll waiting and participate in this project, hope this project will be success.

Thanks you for your support.  We know it will be a success for all the work and commitment that we are investing in it.
maverline080

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

Thank you for the information, I think this project has a bright future. I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: