Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 08:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW CAN I START BOUNTY???  (Read 855 times)
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

Exclude signature campaigns and you can start earning thru these other campaigns,translations,social media bounty campaigns and other stuffs like content creation could give you a lot of profits if you know what you are doing,always do your own research before joining these campaigns because most of the ICOs are scams,and you wont get paid if the project has turned into a scam.

alttry2019

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:54:38 AM

You have to become Junior member first. Then try to find great project, post treads for them with signature. Look at my signature, this is a great bounty project.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

for newbie want to join in bounty who must have a minimum BCT account jr.member sometimes also newbie can, choose bounty which will follow and obey rules in bounty and many you choose like social media, article, signature, translator can you follow, thorough in choosing the gift because many do not pay.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

start your avid reader first before you focus on the bounty. you have many things to learn and that's important. rush in the bounty is a bad thing especially if seen rank account yours also was new. DON'T BE LAZY TO READ! Anyway, rank account Jr. member can follow a bounty and not for the newbie.
maduranga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:00:14 AM

if you also new to crypto world not only for the forum it will be good study little bit about what this is and what kind a thing is blockchain technology, if you already you can find bounties by go Bitcoin Forum > Alternate cryptocurrencies > Marketplace (Altcoins) > Bounties (Altcoins)
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:19:13 AM

HOW CAI I START BOUNTY?I'M NEW USER TO BITCOINTALK
If you're thinking about Signature Campaign you are not yet allowed to joined there because you are still newbie. But as far as I know there are some part of bounty allowed newbies to participate in such as Facebook and twitter or Social Campaigns. You can join there as much as you can.
agree with the previous speaker, to get the first profit you will have to spend a lot of time (from 2 months to receive rank / subscribers). So you can adjust that for the first time you will not have anything ((

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:32:13 AM

First is actually to rank up your level to be Junior, it will be better. But, there is also some bounties for newbies, so don't worry.
Then, learn some bounty programs from bitcointalk forum of announcement and bounty. You may also seek for the bounty programs from some trusted websites such as coinschedule, icodrop, bountyhive.io, and others. (This is the most difficult step because you must know how to avoid scam).
Choose the right bounty campaign likely signature campaign, social media, content creation, and more.
Analyze the rules and then get the best ways to complete the tasks of the bounty.
After the end of the ICO, wait for the distribution and you can get your token.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ringgo96

Activity: 1652
Merit: 285

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:34:25 AM

Make sure first that your account has more than Jr member for easy in finding signature campaign. now this bounty is very profitable is bounty signature because it can get big enough results

▄███████████████████████▄
████████████░████████████
███████████▀▄████████████
█████████▀▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀████████
██▄▄▄▄▀▀██▌▐█▌▐██▄▄▀▀▀▀██
████████▄▀▀▄▄▄░██████████
█████████▄▄██▀▄██████████
████████████▀▄███████████
███████████▌░▐███████████
▀███████████████████████▀

PredX
●  Politics
●  Crypto
●  Sports
●  Stocks
●  AI
●  Others
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Play Now
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

It is something not that difficult to do, there are thousands of bounties on this forum at this moment.

most of them are good programs, and the others are pure scam and crap that is never going to reach it's softcap, just take care when you join them.

triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

you can join in bounty with social media campaign, article campaign, youtube campaign, newsletter, signature campaign and telegram campaign
i think easiest way among it is signature campaign . if you newbie you can join in shivom project
diamdirumah

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:41:55 AM

Start with the focus on learning to read the forums bitcointalk and understood. You like I should raise the ratings on an account first, and learn how to make a good post. Due to launch, a campaign gift project was minimal, Jr. Member.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:46:16 AM

You can start anytime as long as you have the resources,exclude signature campaigns so that you wont need to have high ranking accounts here to start earning.You can join social media boutny campaigns that will only require you to share,retweet posts of the ICO's social media account using your facebook or twitter accounts,translations will require you to translate either an ANN thread,bounty thread,or whitepaper and you will earn after the ICO has finally over.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

If you are new in a place, nit only on bitcointalk forum alone, but anywhere, the first thing that is expected of you is to first learn the rules, so as not to bridge what the forum stands against. Then try to build your knowledge and your account by learning news things and perhaps posting relevant and constructive posts. Then, you can begin to explore some of the bounty campaigns on this forum.
Your learning process on the forum, will also help you to choose the best bounty for yourself.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

not much you can do with bounty. but you can explore knowledge first of all things related to crypto. and it's wiser for you to do now and in the future. Know the knowledge is the most important part in any anything to bring profit even salary
spastikss

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:57:42 AM

If you have social media accounts you can join all campaigns. But i advice you to join article campaigns to earn better.

daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

to be able to follow bounty campaign signature, your account must be at least member rank, and for now you can follow social media campaign like facebook and twitter

Gontxi

Activity: 966

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:02:11 AM

you need to know, to start joining bounty project you need knowledge and of course experience. and right now I do not think you have it
so, take your time to explore every knowledge in this forum.
tarken002

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

use this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3307997.0 , it very useful to choose bounty
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

Participate in bitcointalk discussions. There you will find a lot of useful information. Upgrade your rank on forum to open all the options of bounty campaign. Make a search of ICO's and analyze them. Good luck!

ailyn30

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:12:47 AM

Of course You Can start a bounty right away, if you have already the knowledge and your are ready to enter  the battle of posting and sharing. Just few reminder:) Choose the good ICO don't forget to be very careful about the rules of the forum.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: