Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW CAN I START BOUNTY???  (Read 835 times)
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

If you already have accounts in social networks, you can start to run the company's bounty on social networks, for example Twitter, Facebook, Vkontakte, instagram,telegram, medium, Reddit. If there are no accounts, then start and promote them, for this purpose write interesting and useful information and then you will have subscribers and you will be able to conduct the company's bounty on social networks. If you know the languages, you can make translations. Maybe you have a channel in YouTube, you can record a video for the bounty companies. And also starting with Junior memebers you can participate in subscription companies! To do this, you will need to add a signature to your profile. I usually look for the bounty of the company on the forum. Be sure to check the company, so as not to get to the scammers! See what team the company, read the information, ask questions bounty managers and of course see how relevant and interesting the idea of the project! It is desirable that the idea was unique and in demand!!! Carefully read and follow the rules of the bounty of the company, all the rules described in the topic. I can recommend you a good company Caratz. Join us https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3251697.0 clearly worthwhile project!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:54:14 PM

HOW CAI I START BOUNTY?I'M NEW USER TO BITCOINTALK
there's a lot of kinds of bounty campaign, but first, you must achieve the next rank, you must change it from newbie to jr member, then after that you can join signature campaign which is very popular in this forum, you may also try other bounty campaign by exploring how to do it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
sisjow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:11:36 PM

pick the bounty which corresponding with your skill, read the rules and follow it. but i suggest you for picking the signature campaign, there always have a huge percentage for a signature campaign.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:14:57 PM

there's a lot of kinds of bounty campaign, but first, you must achieve the next rank, you must change it from newbie to jr member, then after that you can join signature campaign which is very popular in this forum, you may also try other bounty campaign by exploring how to do it.
Junior as the required rank to join bounty searching for the best bounty are based on how are you wanted to have been join for like for example search it for the best is based on you on what bpunty are you be able to work on.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Sara Khan Afridi

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

Increase your rank and start bounties on fb and twitter
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

I think as a newbie the first thing you should to do is you have to learn about this forum and crypto currency before joining a bounty. Learn more and try to become active in this forum so you can increase your rank. To join bounty at least your rank should be jr.member, improve your knowledge Will help you to make quality post and it Will help you to joining signature Campaign.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:15:12 PM

Follow next basic steps:
- create/buy Twitter and Facebook accounts
- generate ETH wallet
- create a spreadsheet for bounties, it helps to organize your work
- regularly promote Twitter and Facebook accounts
- follow bounties thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
- choose at the beginning several bounties and start to work

When you will see that you can manage several bounties, add another. In a month you will gain some experience that is absolutely necessary and will help you to choose and manage new bounty campaigns
Rammygold

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:33:00 PM

There are lots of ways or medium through which you can start bounty  but bountyhive is one of the easiest and convenient ways just share and Retweet after linking your account

mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 06:21:31 AM

Joining a bounty campaign these days is just easy when you have a facebook, twitter, telegram accounts, etc. But first you have to make sure that the bounty campaign you are signing at is legit and is not a scam. Because today many bounty campaign has launched but not all campaigns pays so better choose wisely and also make a research on the coin you are participating in bounty campaign.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:23:40 AM

You have to get at least Jr. Member of your bitcointalk account. Its a must to rank up your account because of most of the bounties required at least jr. member and up. Once you rank up, you have to look for bounty or signature campaign that suits your set of skills like translation, social media promotions and many more. You have to finish your task in order to get your rewards/tokens/coins and of course, you have to follow rules of the campaign
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:29:07 AM

The first thing to do is of course preparing bitcointalk accounts. Do not forget to also provide email and telegram and wallet. do not forget to account bitcointalk now at least have to rank junior member in order to join bounty. then after that look for projects that hold bounty campaign. in choosing your own project everyone has their own way. if I still prefer to select the project that already achieved softcap and bounty participants are still a little. well after that list bounty that it with desire. Can signature, can media campaign, twitter, facebook, telegram, translation or others.

Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

Start with the focus on learning to read the forums bitcointalk and understood. You like I should raise the ratings on an account first, and learn how to make a good post. Due to launch, a campaign gift project was minimal, Jr. Member.
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:31:30 AM

As you are a newbie here in this forum...so first of all learn here about cryptos,ICO’s and most importantly rules and regulations of this forum to avoid getting banned.. until then you will become JR.Member then you can look at the bounties section...social media campaign will be then good for you
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:36:44 AM

there is nothing you can do with bounty. I think you should know the rules and knowledge first before joining the various projects.
forget the bounty, from now on looking for various knowledge related to crypto.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

There are different typesof Bounty like social media, translation, signature etc. Try to find the ICO which have Bounty campaign and register. You can ask adminshowto do it. Before perticipating in any Bonty campaign research the project. By the way NagriCoin has a good Bounty so you can participate in it.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:06:25 AM

There lot of types of bounties for a ICO. twitter, facebook, youtube, signature campaigns etc. so if you are doing social media bounties then you need twitter account and facebook account with more than 1000 friends/followers. Also you can increase you rank in bitcointalk forum and participate in signature bounty for higher earnings. signature campaign is best way to earn big amount. make sure to read rules of each bounty. Also you need to report your work every week. its more important. hope you will be successful in bounty.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

There are so many bounties to choose from. But first before stating you will study the bounty spreadsheet to know more about the bounty then make necessary research before joining
dangphananh

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

You search on social networking, like facebook, youtube will add experience for you
HODLheart

Activity: 130

Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:12:45 AM

you can simply find the project,read the terms of participation and start participating.it's not so difficult as it seems initially

TRUEPLAY.io
 Transparent and honest gambling platform ♦ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♥ 30% discount
sitebountyann thread  ♥ wallet
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

At the new user, you are welcome to exciting journey of bitcoin ecosystem and indeed of cryptocurrency in general. Bounty is an additional way of earning in cryptocurreny but it will be nice for you if you can take time to understand what bitcoin is all about!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: