Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:56:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW CAN I START BOUNTY???  (Read 838 times)
Bitlife81

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

Find some knowledge in this forum, because in this forum a lot of science has been described by senior members. Do not be too busy looking for money, if you have a lot of science then the money will come to you without you ask. So try to read it because reading it is a science shed Kiss
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

As you are a newbie here in this forum...so first of all learn here about cryptos,ICO’s and most importantly rules and regulations of this forum to avoid getting banned.. until then you will become JR.Member then you can look at the bounties section...social media campaign will be then good for you
Yes. That is the first factor a newcomer must learn and implement. You should be very good at learning the Crypto market and know how to evaluate the ICO. So can analyze the potential ICO project to participate in the Bounty.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

HOW CAI I START BOUNTY?I'M NEW USER TO BITCOINTALK
Take a look on Welltrado. I think they offer bounty program too.
Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

Go Here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Choose your best Bounty Program and join for free. Remember that, before join any Bounty.. you need to read their rules carefully. 
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

What you need to do is to make sure that your bitcointalk account has a good rank on it, from junior member and above are the most likely to be accepted into bounty campaigns. There are some bounty campaigns which do accept newbie accounts for bounties so maybe you can look that up if you do not have a good rank on your bitcointalk account while you build your activity on your account
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

For you to start paticipating in bounty campaigns, you must have to find a good ICO wherein you will apply for the bounty campaign you want for you to be a participant and then wait until you are being accepted. You can check in the spreadsheet.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Deobhe

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

In order to start bounty
1. find a good ico
2. Fill up the form
3. Follow the rules in posting a work.
4. Be active until the end of ico's.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

If you want to join bounty campaign with newbie rank, I think you only can join social media bounty cause your account must be at least Jr. Member to be able to join Signature bounty. You just need to choose a bounty campaign, fill the apply form then report your weekly work if it's required.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

What you need to do is to make sure that your bitcointalk account has a good rank on it, from junior member and above are the most likely to be accepted into bounty campaigns. There are some bounty campaigns which do accept newbie accounts for bounties so maybe you can look that up if you do not have a good rank on your bitcointalk account while you build your activity on your account

Bounty is not easy to start. You know about the all process. Find the bounty campaign list. This all campaign will be maintaine the bounty. So ne some people help. But join with Tursed people to work for bounty. So tack time and gather for the bounty and how to handle. The project work. Bounty need to team. So put team effect and get more profit.

If need for the more information check and contact the any  best bounty manager. He will give some ideas for handling the bounty. If start the bounty. But before check the project and with sheet. This important for to choose the best bounty project. If choose best bounty project. You get more profit.
1. Social media bounty - Facebook, telegram, Twitter, reddit, medium
2. Translation bounty
3. Signature bounty
4. Newspaper bounty

You need to team from handling this process. So join with Tursed people. Then learn and start.

duyhung1400

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:46:55 AM

For the first, you can looking for a good bounty in announcements. After that, you joined the bounty. In main times, after you joined the bounty, you can work the bounty as the rules of the bounty. Besides, you have to post to improve your position. So I think you can join bouty with your opinion.
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

the first thing you do is look for merit to improve your ranking, because I think there is no signature campaign that accept newbie.
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:54:08 AM

Go to bounty forums, search for projects that r likely to be promising in the future, ordinary clay on icomarks website have details and get used to read WP carefully, dont just choose bounty
fuck4ass

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:56:59 AM

1. Sign in bitcointalk account
2. Open the bounties section of the marketplace
3. Find and follow the bounty you think is good, how to know a good bounty? I'll explain later!
4. List bounty using a form that has been prepared by bounty manager. (For newbie usually only can follow facebook, twitter, telegram, reddit)
5. Do not immediately do the task when just finished filling out the form. Try monitoring your spreadsheet for the next few hours.

To find a good bounty, Minimal project has a website, whitepaper, an educated team, and a clear roadmap.
akina

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:05:04 AM

i think just you must learn and learn more in this forum until you know anything about bounty and this forum, my suggest is focus in your level first until you get enough level you may do bounty and earn your money. i think like that from first for newbie
memFISTO

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

just need to first read a lot of information about it, and all sorts of chats in the telegram will help you incredibly in the beginning
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

There are different means in which you can participate in bounty hunting, you can either use blog, signature, social media, video, graphics and many more. So if you have any of the above you can start. But in terms of signature, you will need to get to a certain level, at least junior member before any project will accept you in signature campaign.
Sniper76

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

You are too early to participate in bounty campaigns if you do not even know how to start. Study this forum, participate in discussions, grow in ranks. And when you become more experienced on the forum then you yourself will understand what you need to do.

Milka86

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

Since Twitter and Facebook are slowly becoming obsolete, the best option is a signature . Pump to Junior, read training posts especially for beginners and in a way-to analyze, choose the companies and to participate
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:50:17 PM

The first thing you must do before you join bounty is to rank up to Junior Member. While doing that, you do your own research about bounty campaigns, ICO projects by reading articles and forum discussion here. Then, you go to bounties and search for the good bounty campaigns. There are lot of them like facebook, twitter, signature and many more. I suggest, follow the rules before you join.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

Looking at what compaign you want to participate in. For example, I only participate in the signatures campaign because of a small amount of free time. If you want to devote more time to this, then create Twitter and Facebook accounts. Good luck Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: