Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW CAN I START BOUNTY???  (Read 835 times)
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:10:29 AM

It depends on the type of bounty you want to do. Let's quickly run through some types of bounty:
1. Social media bounty - Facebook, telegram, Twitter, reddit, medium
2. Translation bounty
3. Signature bounty (involves bitcointalk account)
4. Newspaper bounty
     And so on
So, if you have some social media apps or account, you can start bounty.
You can search for bounty campaigns on Google or better still bitcointalk forum to know more about bounty.

It seems to me, you cannot do it on Facebook now. Start with the Signature bounty here, or pick another type of it. This is the toughest chance for the newbie, the guys that are the beginners, to earn coins.
Cheenguboc143

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

Look for a good and legit bounty,  then read always the rules and instructions given on the bounty thread,  then read first if it was available for newbies.  Some bounty accept only those Jr member above rank. Then see if you are qualified for facebook and twitter campaign  .
Pr.Victus

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:12:31 AM

A strange question. If you want to participate in the bounty program, then you need to find a project (ANN) or (Bounty) and there to check the requirements for certain participant companies bounty. If you meet the requirements, then register and start working.

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:16:01 AM

Just search bounty in ICO websites and read about it, if you like the project and concept and find team strong, look at the rating too, if everything seems fine you can check bounty on bitcointalk forum follow the rules, register and start.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

You can take part in bounties by browsing in bounty threads. Then you can choose which bounty you like and what campaign u gonna join. Then filling out of the registration form. Be sure to Read the rules. Each bounty has its own rules so better read and follow. Lastly send reports via forum posts or by link forms given.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:39:49 AM

HOW CAI I START BOUNTY?I'M NEW USER TO BITCOINTALK

I dont think that you search the forum and read the experiences of other members. There are hundreds of messages on this subject. Just do this at first and if you dont understand anything or if you dont find the information that you look for, everybody will be happy to help you.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:04:26 AM

My suggestion for you is that you should go for social media campaigns first. Facebook, twitter, instagram or even youtube. Manage all you media accounts thats has great number of friends/followers. There are also signature camapaigns for newbies (if you are still in newbie rank). And mostly manage your community account to be rank up. Goodluck.
vochau026

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

Find some knowledge in this forum, because in this forum a lot of science has been described by senior members. Do not be too busy looking for money, if you have a lot of science then the money will come to you without you ask. So try to read it because reading it is a science shed Kiss
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:08:42 AM

If you are new here and would like to join bounty , check first the bounty thread in the marketplace section. And choose which campaign you would like, as for starters better to join social media campaign such as (telegram, facebook and twitter)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

There is a lot of information about your question already posted in this forum, all you need is to search it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

using this forum, you can find bounty tasks. You just need to go to the bounty branch where they announce the beginning of the campaign. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
also you can search it on ICO listing sites in part "bounty"
You can try to find it there:
ICObench - ICO rating and details
ICO details at ICO Crunch
ICOmarks - ICO Rating and Overview
TrackICO - ICO information and rating
CryptoNext - next generation
FoundICO
andilau

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:49:47 AM

start by looking for a bounty project, and a social media campaign, select a project that will be successful. because now many projects are scam
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

First of all you need to have knowledge on how the bounty campaign works. Unless you are fully knowledgeable, you cannot do bounty hunting right. There are some requirements that needs to be accomplished, such as having:
Bitcointalk Forum Account
Twitter Account
Facebook Account
ERC20 Compatible Wallet
Other APPS that is needed
tranb9681

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

begin looking for good managers, view their profiles and look for their rank. It can also help sometimes. I would prefer not to name particular, yet there are a lot of subjects, tables, and so forth on this gathering. You can begin by concentrate the locales about ICO. Watch ventures with great evaluations and take an interest in their campaign. Smiley
Paul95

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

Improve your posts. Do not write with caps-lock activated. Build your twitter and facebook profile. Learn something about crypto and ICOs and start your job!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

Start it with reading and researching and lettingbyour rank go higher firstbso that you will be qualified in a campaign. There a lot of campaign listedif you google them. But for me, let your rank go up first like jr membet before joining a campaign.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

Following recommendations here,let me add that you should see yourself as an investor, and ensure you research about any project you want to campaign for, as several ICO are from scammers and unserious project developer, to avoid a waste of your time and resources, research before any bounty.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

4. Newspaper bounty
what is newspaper bounty, im never look it, every bounty have rules and bounty campaign, for social media and others minimal rank is newbie but for signature usually is jr.member, you can join in bounty anytime just go to market place and choose bounty
keazetap

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:33:57 PM

Do you know what makes life more exciting and interesting? This is new knowledge, opportunities and prospects. You can find them here - DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3637821.0
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:04:37 PM

you cannot start bounty campaign as of now. your rank is newbie, so it would be better if you will just read and learn everything you need to learn, and increase your rank from newbie to jr member. then you can start bounty campaign after that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: