Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:54:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to remove my red trust?  (Read 392 times)
zuyfg888 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:42:16 PM

I have been tagged as red trust user. How to remove my red trust? My account probably hacked, and got involve in selling my account. How can I contact the moderator and explain what happen to my account. He did not answer my personal messages. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

Why did you wait until now to create a thread about this? It seems a little suspicious.

zuyfg888 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:00:18 PM

Why did you wait until now to create a thread about this? It seems a little suspicious.

I removed all the topics, I think it is enough, so I did not report about what happened, but I tagged as red trust now
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:02:56 PM

I have been tagged as red trust user. How to remove my red trust? My account probably hacked, and got involve in selling my account. How can I contact the moderator and explain what happen to my account. He did not answer my personal messages. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Your account was hacked? When did that happen? How did you regain access to your account?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

Thanks in advance.

Better have a good believable story...

I'd tell you more, but I was already thanked in advance.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

I guess you should try sending a private message to The Pharmacist and hilariousandco instead as they are the ones who gave you the red tag. The Trust network is not moderated by the admins and moderator of the forum so it would be pointless on trying to explain your side of the story. One things for sure you must tell them the truth and not a believable story as you really don't want to try to fool them just so they remove the red tag they gave you. And yeah just to let you know hilariousandco is a global moderator in the forum.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

Thanks in advance.

The moderator who left you neg must have blocked you, so that you can't contact him and there is no other way to contact.
Btw, what you will say to him if you get a chance to contact Hilarious? I assume you will say the story you wrote here?
Your story is unbelievably awesome, I liked the word in bold. And I'm pretty much interested to know the answer of the question asked by suchmoon.

Your account was hacked? When did that happen? How did you regain access to your account?
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:14:23 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 05:28:54 PM by onecall123

You act like an innocent and convinced us that your account is being compromised, suspicious activity etc. You know what is sad about that none will believe you anymore as there no sign your account was compromised.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

Well, maybe if you didn't sell accounts here, then you wouldn't be tagged. There's no need to lie about it being hacked, since you can't provide any evidence of it being hacked.

Just to let you know, The Pharmacist would never tag people without a reason, the problem is in your end
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

I removed all the topics, I think it is enough, so I did not report about what happened, but I tagged as red trust now

Did you remove those topics which were used as reference to tag you? In that case you are playing scapegoat and this is just another pathetic attempt at trying to act innocent. If you have shown the attempt to buy/sell accounts then you will be tagged accordingly and that will be a permanent tag from DT. Now saying that you account was hacked and that the hacker did all those stuff is an old school excuse today.

Either sign a message from the account from an old address if you have any staked or got payments to. So that people can confirm that you are the actual owner.

Specially that bolded part is what I would want to know as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

Specially that bolded part is what I would want to know as well.
Lol. He is acting like innocent that to think what happen to his account.

Yes, suchmoon is right how did you regain access to that account if it is was hacked by someone you don't know? right?
Making a short drama will not acceptable and also unbelievable to analyzed you saying.
Fell sorry for you bro next time don't risk your rank attempted to sell your account that is strictly prohibited.

maxwelll

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:10:41 AM

I think he started to make an unreasonable story, he tried to fool everyone.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: