Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about this week?  (Read 485 times)
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:56:36 PM

yes, yes, I believe in these three years that I know the community without seeing a rise to the moon at the end of the year, so from this month to 11 -12 there is a chance of the 10 k grnade but we should also be optimistic and not pessimistic after all we know how it works
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

Dear friend. The BTC always adjust this time, i think they will around 6k-7k for a short time. They will help the investors trust the market and will invest more and more, the market will recover. Good luck
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

Since the beginning of the year, the price of bitcoin has been adjusted, since last week, it will not rise to 9,000.
So you can wait every day for 9,000 or 19,000. Only from these posts the price does not rise either. Cry
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

Since the beginning of the year, the price of bitcoin has been adjusted, since last week, it will not rise to 9,000.
So you can wait every day for 9,000 or 19,000. Only from these posts the price does not rise either. Cry

All right, you say that no matter what we wrote here and did not say, the price of bitcoin will not grow. For the growth of bitcoin need a good catalyst. For example, news that will attract a lot of investment to the market, and then the price will rise
iPannaPro

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

I hope that there will be a rapid growth of bitcoin by the end of the summer, and the stability of bitcoin at the end of the year.
boh1215

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

Just like last week, prices keep falling and there are no signs to go up, but we must also remain optimistic and not pessimistic.
VolkoB

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

Be happy =)

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

Very soon we will see the growth of cryptocurrency, I hope)
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:01:10 PM

Dear friend. The BTC always adjust this time, i think they will around 6k-7k for a short time. They will help the investors trust the market and will invest more and more, the market will recover. Good luck
Till the end of this year for me it will easily pump again to like 9-10k$ it is just a matter of time and we will be able to see its ath maybe in next year, just wait and stay possitive.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

Now the steel market is heavily regulated by guys with big money. And the price will go up only when they decide that the time has come. I hope this time will come as soon as possible))) I'm tired of watching the falling bitcoin.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

Till the end of this year for me it will easily pump again to like 9-10k$ it is just a matter of time and we will be able to see its ath maybe in next year, just wait and stay possitive.
If we will notice a good signs of successive demand on bitcoin's price, I guess it's a number one factor that the value will start to recover. This will help the community gains enough trust with bitcoin, and some panics will be eliminated due to crucial speculations. We need to avoid any of those negativities so we'll be able to make it until such time, bitcoin value will stabilize at higher profitable value soon. So stay focus and don't ever be bothered with minimal fluctuations, because it was just part of the recovery period.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

Are you predicting that it won't rise up to $9,000 for this year and the current price was already enough?

The price has jump for today and the possibility of it to adjust and will pump in no time is likely. A week won't be enough to see a good recovery pattern but it's on the process.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:50:31 PM

After a long time today market starts with green the price also increase today. So we can expect this week to be better for bitcoin. The market starts to rise hope it will continue in upcoming days. So dont get panic about current market situation soon it will be cleared. The price will have tremendous growth in future. Just hold the bitcoin will get more profits.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:58:46 AM

We don`t need to be rush, in fact we need to keep intact with our patience that bitcoin will increase for the following weeks or months.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:59:22 AM

We don`t need to be rush, in fact we need to keep intact with our patience that bitcoin will increase for the following weeks or months.
Their is a tendency that bitcoin price would reach the high this year. Exactly patience for our bitcoin to hold anyway I can sense it will increase this year. This week when we observe their is a slight increase of price.
Hiltohen

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:47:11 AM

If we will notice a good signs of successive demand on bitcoin's price, I guess it's a number one factor that the value will start to recover. This will help the community gains enough trust with bitcoin, and some panics will be eliminated due to crucial speculations. We need to avoid any of those negativities so we'll be able to make it until such time, bitcoin value will stabilize at higher profitable value soon. So stay focus and don't ever be bothered with minimal fluctuations, because it was just part of the recovery period.
Yeah you are right when new investors look at the graph their trust will build up and they will put their money in bitcoin. The price is now rising and it is good for all investors because those who bought bitcoin for higher price will be happy with this growth ratio. Soon they will recover their deficits and then the profit will start. It is encouraging for all people.
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

Now the steel market is heavily regulated by guys with big money. And the price will go up only when they decide that the time has come. I hope this time will come as soon as possible))) I'm tired of watching the falling bitcoin.

This week is good for bitcoin because the price increased for more than $1200. In the start of this week the price was $6200 but today it is about $7400. It means that the price is now on the track and if there is no correction for some time it will increase more and more.Although the price is volatile but on the whole it is increasing day by day.
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:13:25 PM

I think this week bitcoin prices have been a good development to start early to do bitcoin price increase, hopefully bitcoin at the end of the year can reach the target at the price of $ 50k.

MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

Are you predicting that it won't rise up to $9,000 for this year and the current price was already enough?

The price has jump for today and the possibility of it to adjust and will pump in no time is likely. A week won't be enough to see a good recovery pattern but it's on the process.

We should not let ourselves believe in such predictions that aren't close to reality or should I say, are not real.
Most likely, we need to be engaged in these kinds of forum to prove to most people that cryptocurrency is going to be a source of economic help soon. Right now we just have to wait for the best price.

welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

I think this week bitcoin prices have been a good development to start early to do bitcoin price increase, hopefully bitcoin at the end of the year can reach the target at the price of $ 50k.
Although it is difficult to predict about the bitcoin price so correctly, but still I would like to say that we are expecting the price for the whole week to continue increasing. I think that the bullish trend has already started and therefore I can expect that bitcoin price will continue increasing for the whole month.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:54:25 AM

I would not call it trust by a long shot, perhaps interest is a appropriate term. If investors would just go back to the ecosystem and have their interest poked by bitcoin again then we will the price go up and maybe reach all-time-high at the end of the year. But in my view, those investors are still reluctant, why? because theirs no news that will make them imagine and experience what we got in December 2017. Only the ETF application is pushing the price right now and once its get rejected again, the price will decline. So Aug 10 will be very critical to all of us investors and traders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀