Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What about this week?  (Read 485 times)
sexy1983 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

Since the beginning of the year, the price of bitcoin has been adjusted, since last week, it will not rise to 9,000.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

Since the beginning of the year, the price of bitcoin has been adjusted, since last week, it will not rise to 9,000.
Let's wait and see. I think bitcoin breaks the 9k threshold in the next few days. The weekend is also the end of the month. bitcoin reaches the threshold of 10k soon

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
CEL12

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

It's better to go faster than the previous record.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

This is Cryptocurrency and it is completely decentralised platform so no one is control the market because we should wait see the end of the week. But many experts are said it will fluctuate in 9k to10k USD in this week so we should supporting to the Bitcoin reputation then only it will pump constantly in future. But everyone understand Bitcoin value at the same time some promotion is needed in Crypto platform.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
CEL12

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:45:25 PM

RajaCripto

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:17:46 AM

Today the price already exceeds $ 9000. my prediction will go up until the month of December, hopefully my prediction is correct, we'll see
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

so you can find out how the price movement for this week you can try to open some sites such as Coindeks. It is one of the largest crypto currency exchanges in the World and based in the United States. Therefore, feeding the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum that it issued into the reference mecca for a lot of media in the world
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:51:57 AM

I think we have probably seen the worst of the correction already but there is very strong resistance for btc between $9500 and $10k range. If it comes back down a bit I would not be too worried as it may need to find higher support and regroup.
sergoboss

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

my opinion - will fluctuate around 9000$-10000 $ and smoothly grow, smooth growth best contributes to stable development
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

it will not rise to 9,000.
Hello welcome to $9,200 bitcoin has been on that price since last time that it went through $9,400.

my opinion - will fluctuate around 9000$-10000 $ and smoothly grow, smooth growth best contributes to stable development
Smoothly bitcoin's dominance is increasing and to those that aren't seeing this part, they should feel sorry of predicting that bitcoin will never recover.

OP said that it will not rise to $9,000 or there's a sarcasm on it and there are some words that are missing and he wants to say that bitcoin will not only rise to $9,000?

zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

many people including me want BTC prices will jump up, but the process there is no fast is always there dramatic, keep waiting and continue to analyze, good luck
MelanBago

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

Today Bitcoin breaks $9,300+ as predicted, it might goes up from $10K to 12K$ and this is all we are waiting for. The month of June is fast approaching and as I noticed it, from June to December, Bitcoin goes up its price usually from June-December. I beleive that Bitcoin will goes higher and higher and better than the previous weeks/months price. And hopefully altcoins will also follow.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
barlasb

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

Dont think so it will fall down again hope that it will rise further than before then we could all have a big smile and relief Smiley)
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:13:12 PM

Let's not rush ourselves and rush time! Imagine what would happen if bitcoin jumped 2 times in 1 day !? Panic would begin! And so there is time to think, get Fiat in the crypt, sell some coins that have grown, and buy those that grow. Or just watch, dreaming about where to spend the money afterwards, is also nice!
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:04:53 PM

Let me guess you are worrying about the price of different altcoins or market value. People are happy and not making a big deal about market value when its time of increasing when its decreasing I see many post about the down fall but not like when its increasing only few. And this post of yours I see it as a a little problem, just to add up and to say about my opinion to your problem? or just a question?

All in all We should stay calm even when in a little problem like this one like your question.
When your are bothered about this you should stay calm do not be bothered because even a small increase can be a big increase the next week.

Let's not rush ourselves and rush time! Imagine what would happen if bitcoin jumped 2 times in 1 day !? Panic would begin! And so there is time to think, get Fiat in the crypt, sell some coins that have grown, and buy those that grow. Or just watch, dreaming about where to spend the money afterwards, is also nice!

For me when you the market value decreases just stay calm you have different options but I would hold it and wait for the market value increase the money, do not panic do not think of losing because as you wait, I would say who know " you might get rich"
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:46:28 PM

I am presently assuming that bitcoin raise its price gradually without rush to rise relatively a bit slowly but it is a certainty that by the end of the year bitcoin will reach $ 25k I'm sure it is, the only person who does is keep it holding and maybe to buy again in order to be useful in the future as we get older, increasing demand volume is currently being done after getting positive trends from various sources, and now proves to be an improvement now and will continue for a long time.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
kryptoqueen777

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

Yes, Bitcoin now is getting higher and higher and this is a good news to all of us. At this moment, BTC now is $9,345. All I can see now is traders are getting positions on BTC and this is a good signal to us that Bitcoin will going to be for a better position compared to last months price. Well, whatever Bitcoin's price we need to HODL and we should always remember to not sell for a loss.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

Too early if you say bitcoin will not go up to $9000, look here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
Do not be surprised, this is just the beginning and you will be very sad if you do not have it.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:21:50 PM

we are seeing now a bull run of the year.
bitcoin is getting ready to launch their rocket and we must hold tight.
BTC is now at 9300 USD or more and we must protect are belongings and get ready for the much profit we are waiting for a loing time.

CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:35:24 PM

This week / next week... BTC is building up pressure for launch.
Maybe another test at 9500 / 9600, but after that, it's going for a run.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: