Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCoinscious - Live Info, News, and ICO Listings  (Read 194 times)
cryptocoinscious (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:40:21 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 04:03:12 PM by cryptocoinscious

Hello everyone,

I recently launched CryptoCoinscious.com and I'm looking for honest and constructive feedback.

UPDATE 6/6/18:: NEW FEATURES

1. NEW LIVE TRADING w/ 10+ INDICATORS for analysis is live at https://trade.cryptocoinscious.com

2.NEW BTC/LTC/DASH Block Explorer also live at https://blockexplorer.cryptocoinscious.com

Also tweet me anytime CrypCoinscious --> Cheers guys!

ALSO, whoever edited my comment with a link it's a douche!

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

Your domain name spelling is hard to remember for general public, I ve checked the first it has just too many information there, with coin price to news, to ICO deadlines adds. this much info isnt good to digest for the firstcomers between cointabbs looks really nice and love the functionality to filter coins based on USD value of trade.

Hope you will take this as an constructive criticism.

regards

all the best !!
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:49:01 PM

Hello, i am agree with you. Will you please give some suggestion about Scidex?  There are many interesting projects going on. I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.

www.scidex.co
what's your opinion?
cryptocoinscious (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

Your domain name spelling is hard to remember for general public, I ve checked the first it has just too many information there, with coin price to news, to ICO deadlines adds. this much info isnt good to digest for the firstcomers between cointabbs looks really nice and love the functionality to filter coins based on USD value of trade.

Hope you will take this as an constructive criticism.

regards

all the best !!

understood, and thanks for the feedback! Yea, I may change the homepage to the live coin watch portion because it is a lot of info...the point of the dashboard page is to monitor a bit of everything, but you're right it's probably too much right out of the gate...

Cheers!
cryptocoinscious (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:54:47 AM

bumping due to my recent total redesign of the site, and I've added a new subdomain I believe you all will LOVE...indicator charting built for crypto with live trading functionality that I'm releasing on Wednesday...you can connect up to 9 exchange accounts Smiley

you must create an account first but I promise it's worth it! --->>  https://trade.cryptocoinscious.com
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:27:05 AM

I checked your site.
It's standard site with news and crypto info.
I can say that very huge ads/banners on this site..

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cryptocoinscious (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 04:41:44 AM

you clearly didnt visit via the link i provided...
Ricche

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

Hello, i am agree with you. Will you please give some suggestion about Scidex?  There are many interesting projects going on. I’m keeping a close eye currently on SciDex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.

www.scidex.co
what's your opinion?

Yeah, I'm totally agree with Swati here. I already have known about SciDex. Interesting project with lots of possibility to grow. Thanks!
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

bumping due to my recent total redesign of the site, and I've added a new subdomain I believe you all will LOVE...indicator charting built for crypto with live trading functionality that I'm releasing on Wednesday...you can connect up to 9 exchange accounts Smiley

you must create an account first but I promise it's worth it! --->>  https://trade.cryptocoinscious.com

Can not create an account. No error message not sure what blocking it.

Also you might want to review your exchange list... https://cryptocoinscious.com/en/crypto-exchanges
number 21 btc-e has been down for a LONG time now and been replaced with Wex.nz

Fuzzybear

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
cryptocoinscious (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

Dude, apologies for that I've fixed the registration issue! We have 2 options: native trading w/ GDAX, or Exchange trading where you can connect 9 of your exchange accounts and live trade, but it's a very complex integration and the final tweaks have been made. Would you mind registering again? If not, I can most definitely register your account or provide a test account if you'd like?

Thanks!

Thanks!

you must create an account first but I promise it's worth it! --->>  https://trade.cryptocoinscious.com

Also you might want to review your exchange list... https://cryptocoinscious.com/en/crypto-exchanges

Fuzzybear
cryptocoinscious (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

sry man, totally thought you meant my recent update on the https://trade.cryptocoinscious.com subdomain.

Please check that out, it's pretty slick charting and live trading interface...Smiley

Fuzzybear
redditservices

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:54:37 PM

HowDoo Gives Away $65,000 In Tokens To Celebrate Adbank Partnership
If there’s anything we’ve learned from the recent data scandals, it’s clear that social networks own us and not the other way around. It’s time for that to change.

Adbank is thrilled to announce a partnership with HowDoo, a social platform that you control built on the blockchain. To celebrate, HowDoo is generously giving away $65,000 worth of their uDoo token to members of both communities in a contest (more info below).

The two companies will cooperate and take steps to integrate ADB technology into the HowDoo platform as a means to provide creators with another way to monetize their content. HowDoo’s vision of advertising is unique in how it aligns incentives with advertisers, publishers and consumers.

Adbank co-founder and CMO Angelo Dodaro recently joined the HowDoo advisor board to support the team through their ICO.

“There’s a lot of players aiming to win the race to be the world’s next major social media platform but what you’re not seeing is a user-centric approach that can only be embraced by the blockchain. HowDoo has the ingredients that can set it up for success.
Adbank is proud to work with their team to explore new ways to compensate content creators in a way that’s both fair to them and the users that provide their data for ad targeting.” — Angelo Dodaro
Consumers that allow their data to be monetized with ads on HowDoo will receive kickbacks from the platform as a part of holistic approach to community growth.

“Giving creators more power and freedom to monetize their content is something that’s deeply important to us at HowDoo and Adbank is the perfect partner to explore this. The contest is a fun way for our two communities to interact and grow together.” — David Brierley, Founder and CEO of HowDoo
HowDoo Contest Details
A total of $65,000 worth of uDoo tokens will be given away to members of the HowDoo and Adbank communities.

To qualify, you’ll need to fill out the entry form (below) before June 11 at 12PM Eastern time and you can increase your odds of winning one of three bonus prizes (valued at $12,500 in total) by following instructions below.

You must fill out the form below to qualify for all prizes, including bonus prizes listed below.

Main Prizes (requires form entry)
A total of $65,000 in uDoo tokens will be given away in prizing.

1st Prize: $20,000 in uDoo
2nd Prize: $5000 in uDoo
3rd Prize: $2500 in uDoo
PLUS 50 additional winners will receive $500 in uDoo tokens!
ENTER CONTEST NOW: https://form.jotform.com/81505329802252
BONUS WINNER #1: Contest Shares on Twitter
One person who retweets the tweet below will win $2500 in uDoo tokens.

BONUS WINNER #2: Hashtag Winners
Tweet with #adbank and #howdoo on Twitter and retweet posts from the official Adbank (@adbanknetwork) and official Howdoo (@howdooHQ) between June 2 and June 11 to be entered to win $2500 in uDoo tokens!

There will be two winners for this prize, one winner for Adbank shares and one winner for HowDoo shares will win $2500 in uDoo tokens each.

BONUS WINNER #3: Community All Star
Two $2500 prizes will be awarded to outstanding community supporters. There will be one $2500 winner for Adbank posts and one $2500 winner for HowDoo posts.

To qualify, you must submit a screenshot of a post you make about either Adbank or HowDoo on one of the following channels:

Original blog posts (Steemit, Medium or other)
Reddit
Facebook groups
Your post must be made between June 2 and June 11 for a chance to win!

Go here to apply for the Community All Star Award now.

How To Enter The Contest
Fill out this form.
Ensure you follow both Adbank and Howdoo on Twitter.
Ensure you are a member of the official Adbank and HowDoo Telegram channels.
Read the bonus winner sections above to see how you can increase your odds.
Official Contest Rules
Canada & USA Participation: Unfortunately residents of Canada and the US cannot be awarded tokens. We sincerely apologize to our American and Canadian friends. Swag will be sent to the first 25 people in the US & Canada that fill out the form.
How To Enter: All details for qualifying can be found through this form: https://form.jotform.com/81505329802252
Prizing: HowDoo reserves the right to terminate participants from the contest at any time, for any reason. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. This contest is open to legal residents of ELIGIBLE LOCATIONS and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
Automated or Robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. HowDoo can disqualify any entrant at their sole discretion. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
Winner Selection: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period, with the exception of the Community All Star Award. The Community All Star Award is based solely on the discretion of HowDoo. The random drawing will be conducted within 10 days of the contests completion on June 11, 2018 after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
Winner Notification: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately WINNER NOTIFICATION TIMEFRAME after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within WINNER ACCEPTANCE TIMEFRAME of notification. Winner must prove age to redeem prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability(collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; © any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER, SOCIAL MEDIA STATEMENT OF RELEASE: Social Medias accounts may be required to enter. If you don’t already have a social media accounts, visit applicable social media sites to create one. It is free to create an account. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any of the social media platforms. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to any social media platform.
Zero Spam Tolerance: Twitter accounts that appear to be engaged in spammy practices (only retweeting, accounts setup exclusively for ICO bounties, etc.) will be disqualified at the discretion of HowDoo. Winners of the Hashtag contest found using the eligible hashtags on posts irrelevant to HowDoo or Adbank will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the contest holder.
KYC Process: Winners of HowDoo tokens may be required to complete a KYC (Know-Your-Customer) process for identity verification. Failure to comply may result in prize forfeiture at the discretion of HowDoo.

http://www.howdoo.io/
Zaizoun

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:04:52 AM

So OP bought 3 scripts from codecanyon and uploaded them lol
Good job mate
cryptocoinscious (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:40:01 AM

that's literally what everyone does. either wordpress or market cap scripts + a bit of dev = 99.5% of all popular sites Smiley

thanks for the useless comment though!

MascharonoM

Activity: 216
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:15:28 AM

www.scidex.co
what's your opinion?

My more impressed by reading your writing here. Now I am clear about SciDex and don't have any misunderstanding. lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: