Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:09:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT IS MERIT???  (Read 71 times)
Saliya11 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:44:19 PM

WHAT IS MERIT???
Jicokh79

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:54:56 PM

Merit helps your rankings increase from Jr.. But to get it is still a mystery, I just know that.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

It was introduced to try and get more people to write quality posts instead of just quantity spam. Ranking up has become less easy, and it makes sure new people can only participate after some real activity....in terms of joining bounties and such.

Not easy to get higher merit, you really need to add quality to the forums, and even then risk that nobody will take time to give out Merit...

I gave my merit away to a few people that were able to make me laugh my ass off and give out valuable advice at the same time Smiley
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

WHAT IS MERIT???

Is something you won't get writing with Caps Lock.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:01:55 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 03:13:51 PM by yapa ve yalniz

Merit is a blood type we need right now. For example, I will never be a SR member. In short, we can say the difficulty level of the forum.

Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

Instead of writing same question over and over again, try to read some rule first. It wont take to many time to browse forum rule and you can get every information you need.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:05:00 PM

if I mean merit that is a point feedback for us who have made a post or provide information to members in this forum, which where the post is qualitative, contains, and meaningful, so that forum members are willing to give us rewards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: