Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:04:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥All about Bounty for Newbies🔥🔥  (Read 500 times)
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:47:51 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 03:11:47 PM by P9tosya

Hello all!
At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I, like many here, participate in bounty programs and often watch how the bounties make mistakes in the process of work and then do not receive any payments. This is very offensive and unpleasant, since a person has invested a lot of time in this work. I decided to collect common mistakes while working in the bounty and develop recommendations on how to avoid them.

1. Report

One of the most important points. It is important to carefully study the reporting rules. Do I need a report? How to make out it. Where it should be left: in the original branch of the bounty or in the form? Or maybe this office bounty? It is important to clarify the date of the report and the time. Most companies accept reports on forum time, but not all. It is better to always clarify this information from the bounty manager.

Often, bounty managers leave an example of the report in the foreground. Do not reinvent the wheel and add additional items to the report: from the address of the ETH-purse to the name of your favorite dog and your zodiac sign. Also pay attention to the language of the report. Almost always it should be left in English. Very often I see reports in Russian in the reports and understand that most likely such reports will not be counted. If there is no example of the report in the third, look at least 10 reports in the thread left by high-ranking bounties. Focus on them. If this does not help, ask a question to the bounty manager.

2. Articles

If you write articles about ICO, pay special attention to the language in which they should be written. Articles in Russian and Ukrainian are not always accepted. Just the other day I witnessed a dialogue between a bounty and a bounty manager. Bountist wrote an article in Medium in Russian, and the rules stated that you can write only in English. As a result, the bounty-manager refused to pay for this article. And I fully understand that writing a quality article takes more than one hour and the bounty simply made an empty job. Therefore, it is worth taking a very close look at this point.

3. Telegram

It is very important not to confuse the official channel of the project with the bounty channel. Often, if you ask a question on the bounty in the official channel, you can be ignored or banned. Therefore, immediately it is better to ask your question in the bounty channel of the project, and if there is not such a company, read the fixed post in the official channel. Most often there is indicated where and to whom you can ask a question on the bounty.

4. Subscribing to social networks and Telegram

Often bounties miss one small point in the rules and on the outcome of their work do not get anything. For example, the rules indicate that to receive payments you need to be signed to the Telegram project until the end of the campaign. If you made tweets on time and handed in reports, but were not subscribed to certain resources according to the rules, you can not pay anything.

5. Posts / reposts

Posts, reposts, tweets, retweets. It is very important to carefully look at the number of posts, their frequency and the need for certain tags in them. In some bounty, you can make reposts only with a break per hour. It is very important to pay attention to this point.

6. Number of subscribers in social networks

Very often I see in the lists of participants bounty people with an insufficient number of subscribers. For example, the entrance to the bounty with 300, and they have 150. What these people expect is unclear. Note that in the vast majority of bounty programs, the number of subscribers does not update during the program. For example, if you joined a bounty with 1000 subscribers, you will be charged as many stakes as you need for 1000 subscribers, even when their number exceeds 5000. Therefore it's better to join the bounty when you have already collected the necessary number of subscribers.

7. The need to pass KYC

It is important to clarify the bounty manager, whether it is necessary for the bounty to pass KYC. If it is necessary, and you have not passed KYC, tokens can simply not be sent.

8. Bounty start and end dates

Very often I observe such a picture, when the bounty people continue to post reports in the context of the already completed bounty. It is important to always specify in the Telegraph of the project whether there is still a bounty.

9. The correct address of the wallet

It is worth paying attention to the fact that bounty managers rarely correct addresses of wallets in case of error bounty. It is important to double-check whether you have correctly indicated the address of your wallet.

10. Originality of posts

I advise everyone to write original posts and tweets, and not stupidly copy. Some of the bounty managers will close their eyes to this, but I know that there are managers who do not really like it and you will be "on bad terms" with them.

11. Changing the rules of the bounty

It is important to regularly monitor the original (!) Branch of the bounty for updates and changes in the rules. Bounty managers can even change the day of the report. It is important to be constantly on the alert.

12. Control over accruals

It is better to constantly monitor the charges in the table of participants. If you do not accrue stacks for the first week of the bounty, and you wrote about it during the fifteenth week, you may not be able to charge anything. It is important to monitor accruals regularly

Also you can read my post about conducting a bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3345581.0
And how create quick reports of TWITTER-campaigns https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3326624.0
Thank you for attention!
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

Great post TS!

I'd like to add:

- If you want to find out what format to post your weekly report, go and check previously published reports by other bounty hunters
- Do good research on the amount of stakes you are able to accumulate. This relates to how early/late you start, what you rank is compared to the stakes given. I once participated in a bounty where I got 5 stakes per week for a sig, and Full Members got 50 stakes....Smiley
- Make sure you start a spreadsheet yourself. I have one in which I keep track of all bounties I participate in. Recently most projects have their own claim software, I will use my own sheet (and do double registration). Put all essential rules that apply to you in the sheet. I will not be distracted by all kinds of other rules that don't apply to me. I have sections for each bounty category (twitter, facebook and such) and keep links/copies of each contribution including dates and such.
- Remove bounties that are finished to a different sheet (my 2nd .xls).
- Look at how long it will run, if they will cancel once token sale has reached its cap and if they will at some point close registrations.

Will try and think of some more input later Smiley
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

Great post TS!

I'd like to add:

- If you want to find out what format to post your weekly report, go and check previously published reports by other bounty hunters
- Do good research on the amount of stakes you are able to accumulate. This relates to how early/late you start, what you rank is compared to the stakes given. I once participated in a bounty where I got 5 stakes per week for a sig, and Full Members got 50 stakes....Smiley
- Make sure you start a spreadsheet yourself. I have one in which I keep track of all bounties I participate in. Recently most projects have their own claim software, I will use my own sheet (and do double registration). Put all essential rules that apply to you in the sheet. I will not be distracted by all kinds of other rules that don't apply to me. I have sections for each bounty category (twitter, facebook and such) and keep links/copies of each contribution including dates and such.
- Remove bounties that are finished to a different sheet (my 2nd .xls).
- Look at how long it will run, if they will cancel once token sale has reached its cap and if they will at some point close registrations.

Will try and think of some more input later Smiley
Yes, your information is also useful. Thanks
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:33:06 PM

The only thing that bugging me is report, if i join lot of twitter campaign i need lot of report and because of that my recent post will look spammy. I hope most manager consider that and start using form as a report option.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
microsurfer

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

Well thanks a lot
Very informative post for newbies
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

The only thing that bugging me is report, if i join lot of twitter campaign i need lot of report and because of that my recent post will look spammy. I hope most manager consider that and start using form as a report option.
You can make reports with this service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3326624.0
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

It is very good post not only for newbies, but for older users too. I do not know are you done this but add this post in topic " Beginners ", there will be more useful than here
jefharris

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

I've just gotten into Bountys, found this very easy to understand the nuances of going after a Bounty.
(Am I a bounty hunter?)
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:04:58 PM

It is very good post not only for newbies, but for older users too. I do not know are you done this but add this post in topic " Beginners ", there will be more useful than here
Already added
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

Very often I see in the lists of participants bounty people with an insufficient number of subscribers. For example, the entrance to the bounty with 300, and they have 150. What these people expect is unclear. Note that in the vast majority of bounty programs, the number of subscribers does not update during the program. For example, if you joined a bounty with 1000 subscribers, you will be charged as many stakes as you need for 1000 subscribers, even when their number exceeds 5000. Therefore it's better to join the bounty when you have already collected the necessary number of subscribers.

Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean Huh. Do you think that's a good idea to try to join a campaign when they already have more hunters than they expected? Please explain. Thanks  Smiley
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

Sorry, I don't really understand what you mean Huh. Do you think that's a good idea to try to join a campaign when they already have more hunters than they expected? Please explain. Thanks  Smiley
No. This refers to the number of subscribers (twitter or facebook). If you have 4800 subscribers. And in the bounty for 5000+ subscribers give more stakes. Then you'd better dial 5000 subscribers, and then register! I hope that you understood me now Grin
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

One thing I can say about this post is that it's informative. The post is not only for newbie but for everyone. Keep it up
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:46:15 PM

Your points are good and valid and will be very helpful to some that have made mistakes in the past. It is very good to adhere to rules whenever you are participating in bounty campaign. Rules, when not followed strictly hinders the participant from getting the right rewards and sometimes, no reward will be awarded. I say well done to the author once again.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

He mean if you want to join campaign that require some short of subscriber or follower. For example if you want to join media campaign like blogging/article or youtube, the manager ussualy ask you to atleast have 300 subscriber/follower if you have less than that you better not to submit your work because youll not be accepted and your work will be useless

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:55:32 PM

It's nice to read useful information, but I am absolutely against KYC and I do not want to give my documents to anyone.
xpazer

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:00:33 PM

Thank you for providing a very detailed guide and direction for new entrants to this work, can i share it in my facebook ?
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:04:20 PM

Thank you for providing a very detailed guide and direction for new entrants to this work, can i share it in my facebook ?
Of course. Spread information)
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:24:36 PM

You basically summed up everything here. A very helpful guide to those who are new to bounty campaigns. On KYC, bounty managers may also require it while the campaign is ongoing.
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:23:23 PM

Thank for that explanation I also make a brief breakdown here. Bounty is another way to get free Bitcoin or Ethereum. As you newbies you have need to follow instruction carefully in other to achieved what you want. Bounty hunting is nice you can sometimes earn more than those that invest. I have personally benefitted. All you need is Facebook friends at least 300 (but gradually try to add more to enjoy more benefit (Up 5000 friends). Try to create Twitter and have follower at least 300 follower for beginners (add more up to 5000 followers). With all this and your report Bitcointalk forum, your rank will be increasing then when you get to Junior member you can start participating in signature campaign. Signature campaign is more  rewarding. As you begin I wish you success.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:20:06 AM

very useful information for all the bounty hunters. thank you
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: