Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:02:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BadAss.Sx Escrow Services  (Read 1394 times)
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 01:59:13 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2013, 02:21:10 PM by BadAss.Sx

BadAss.Sx Escrow service

Looking for a trusted partner in dealing with escrow payments? BadAss.Sx has started an escrow service for everyone who don't want to send over their hard earned BTC's to an unknown seller.

Tell me, why should i pick you as my escrow service?
Because the Bitcoin world is in a need of a trusted escrow partner. BadAss.Sx is a service company based in the Netherlands which stands for security and privacy. Your problems could be mine and i deal with it like it would be my own mother.

Also the fee is very low compared to others. I do this only for creating a new high standard in trust of escrow services in the Bitcoin world, because trust is something which is hard to create in a world like this.

Yeah so? Why should i take you, man? I'm not your mama..
I fully understand your thoughts about this. But people who ever took my services in the past from BadAss.Sx know who i am and what my main goal is. And that is to build a trustworthy relation between sellers and buyers. I am not crying for customers. I just want everyone to know that there is a escrow service for your payments. The future will show us if this FAQ is still needed.

Are you prepared to give out your identity?
YES, i am. But only to moderators and/or admins of bitcointalk.

So tell me, what are your fees?
The following list can be used until the 31th of December 2013 and is for all 4 currencies (BTC, LTC, PPC & NMC):

0-10 BTC = 0,05BTC
11-50 BTC = 0.1BTC
51-100 BTC = 0.5BTC
101-unlimited = 1BTC

How does it work?
Get in touch with each other that you want to use the BadAss.Sx Escrow Service. Split the fee as a good way to come together in this transaction. Contact me and tell me your desired amount to send and i will send you a paper wallet address where you can send your funds.
Add the appropriate fee to the amount you have to pay to the seller. Send it to a newly given address i send you. After receiving payment you will receive a confirmation which gives you the ability to release my personal contact information when I do not release your payment within 48 hours after confirmation of the receiving goods. After confirmation of the receiving goods i will send the BTC's to the seller. The blockchain output gives me and others the proof that it has been send.

I have received defective goods, what now?
Sorry, thats not my call. You have to contact the seller about it. BadAss.Sx escrow services only handles the financial part of the deal.

I did not received the goods...whats next?
As part of the BadAss.Sx Escrow service we do require a trackingslip from the seller when he tells us that it has been sended. No trackingslip from seller and no confirmation from the buyer that he received it means a refund to the buyer at once after the period of 2 weeks is over. Period and no discussion.

But there is a trackingslip, but it seems to be lost in transit, what to do?
That is up to you guys. There are always strange parts in transit history, but the only thing we do is deliver the coins to the ones who deserves it. But we are happy to participate in the discussion what to do. The seller needs to contact the shipping company and the buyer has to wait. A trackingslip is important in our transactions. No trackingslip means a refund to buyer after 2 weeks.

I don't know man, still don't see any reason to trust this. Can you tell us more?
I don't know what to tell so you can trust our service. Our domain has been registered with our true addresslines. Our hosting has been registered with our true names and my mama is still the same for already 38 years (i hope). I am not a scriptkiddo which is out for your coins. I am here to make the Bitcoin world more trustworthy by given my services as basic rules for a trustworthy digital payment world where security and privacy is a high standard.

What if you got mugged or digitally robbed?
Yes, a very good question indeed. Like the last few weeks there were to many strange hacks or runaways. Every escrow payment will be send to a paper wallet made on a pc which does not have any connection to the internet. Thats the address you will get to send your funds and can be checked trough the blockchain. The first time the wallet gets his internetbirth is the time when the funds will be send to the seller or buyer.

Can we do a test transaction?
Yes, BadAss.Sx offers the first 15 transactions for free no matter how high the amount is. A tip afterwards is of course appreciated, but not needed. We do this to show us our respect to the Bitcoin community and to learn others that BadAss.Sx is a company which can be trusted. Just for the simple fact that trust is the keyword to make the whole Bitcoin adventure a respected platform in the normal world. Please keep in mind that we do not pay the transaction fee!! All these has to be included in the amount you send to us.

All other info:
All my mails are signed. We also prefer encrypted PGP mail communication between both parties (seller and buyer). My public key can be found at https://www.badass.sx/contact-ba. The first emailaddress you mail me with is the only one we talk to referred to the transaction (so don't use dump mail addresses). Any other mail account concerning the transaction will be ignored at once. No discussion. We are also active on Silentcircle on +1 (408) 822-9879, so if you have questions, give me a call.

We do not need to know what goods are being bought or where the coins are coming from. Just let me do my work and you stick to yours. Thats the best way.

Any questions? Shoot 'm down under. More information about BadAss can be found at BadAss.Sx.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BadAss.Sx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 02:41:26 PM

Reserved for future notices