Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:54:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Methods of contacting BTC-e support?  (Read 556 times)
kweks (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 02:27:08 PM

Hi guys.
Sent an intl wire to BTC-e 7 days ago. Second wire I've sent - first arrived no problems.
Second has gone missing. I got the confirmation from the bank that it was sent.

Contacted BTC-e support with all the information, and 3 days later got the reply 'need info' (that was all).
Since then, nothing. I've replied to the ticket multiple times and created a new ticket, no replies.

Does anyone know of any method of actually getting hold of someone? Was there not an ICQ contact at some stage?

It's incredibly frustrating, I'd timed the wires for the boost of BTC, and ... nothing.
gen666

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 03:02:39 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2013, 12:16:34 AM by gen666

I have the same problem,but i use the perfect money to deposit . It has passed over 30 hours,and i have not received the money in my account. Angry

Today the btc-e has fixed this. I got the money Grin
davidgdg

Activity: 551
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:24:24 PM

Hi guys.
Sent an intl wire to BTC-e 7 days ago. Second wire I've sent - first arrived no problems.
Second has gone missing. I got the confirmation from the bank that it was sent.

Contacted BTC-e support with all the information, and 3 days later got the reply 'need info' (that was all).
Since then, nothing. I've replied to the ticket multiple times and created a new ticket, no replies.

Does anyone know of any method of actually getting hold of someone? Was there not an ICQ contact at some stage?

It's incredibly frustrating, I'd timed the wires for the boost of BTC, and ... nothing.

Send them a copy of the Swift (jpg, word or PDF). Your bank will be able to supply it to you. They will credit within 24 hours once they have it.

"There is only one thing that is seriously morally wrong with the world, and that is politics. By 'politics' I mean all that, and only what, involves the State." Jan Lester "Escape from Leviathan"
razerrr

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:43:54 PM

I'm also waiting to an responce of btc-e support.
How long does it normally take to get an answer on your question?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: