Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top ICO ;) ;) ;)  (Read 708 times)
D-cryptoholic

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

One of the best ICO at the moment is
Energzine
Integrated Energy Solutions
World's First Blockchain enabled EV Charging Stations and Eco System.

www.energzine.io
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:32:00 AM

my top ico:
slate. io
Cashbet
HAI
CGCX
POINTIUM_ICO
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
Inna Pasichnik

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

I was really glad when the companies started to unite, especially those that I trust, one company I invest or invest in co-operates with another, then I already trust two companies, thereby increasing investment and reducing risk.  A good example of this is the NEM, I have been investing there for a long time, and here I find that they have teamed up with Paytomat.  Generally did not know what it was.  I'm a gambler gambling and I decided to put it there and everything turned out super now looking for such different cases because the stable success of these two forces to move forward.
Jony Denir

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heightens the values, and launching telegrams on the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I just praise this, really raised the money, so I recommend that new startups are always promising
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

I agree, but to Paymot, I've heard a lot, a really good company, I've just started investing and, in principle, it's still chic.  They are very worried about the relevance of their project.  but in principle this is the core role of the ICO
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

I'd like to try Bitupper. It gives the opportunity to use crypto as fiat for anyone who even is not experienced in crypto. A simple and friendly multicoin wallet with blockchain-like monitoring tools and lots of protection means to create the most secure and easy to use crypto wallet. It all combines with community tools, knowledge base, business services and lots of other features. Looka really huge and interesting, will see, what's it gonna be.
jhowww

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:35:06 PM

I'm currently rooting for Brainerz and Bethereum! I like these ICOs because they are both fun and interactive, and customer support is great.
Brainerz has a really fun project in the making. You can try out RiddleZ in their bounty playground. They have riddles of different difficulties, and if you solve the riddle you'll get a huge peize! Current riddle is already worth 100K BRNZ! Their next game will be released in a couple of months.
Bethereum on the otherhand has a great bounty program, and a very organized team. They have a betting game for their bounty hunters on the side which I find really fun, however, it's available for their registered bounty hunters only.
Vasil Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:47:10 PM

Undoubtedly, ICO is a good choice.  However, it's important to understand what you need.  For myself I always look for companies that solve the real challenges of the present.  For me such a company is Paytomat.  They really do their job qualitatively and will make life more profitable thanks to their project
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:07:23 PM

I hope that the project will show itself from the best side and they will assemble a hard disk. Nice guys))
christianst

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:55:31 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2018, 04:25:48 PM by christianst

There is so many top ico well as

Kairos

Trace to

Go network

Nwp
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

There are some nice icos around. But Allstocks would be one of the great ones
JRM-0309

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:26:22 AM

looking for a good project amid the ongoing intensity of our current ICO project is like dizzy with a variety of strategies and some mission vision of ICO project all competing to be the best project but I have the opinion that HEXCASH project is one of the best projects this and perhaps there is an interest to join here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3518174

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
diesta

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:55:06 AM

The only people that are concerned about the "TOP ICO" are bounty hunters. Because it is obvious that a good performing ICO is backed up with huge amounts of funds that translates to higher rewards for bounty hunters.

However, people forget that ICO is just a phase that a startup goes through, albeit the most exciting phase so much so that it could be termed the honeymoon phase, but the hard work actually begins AFTER the ICO concludes successfully, there's a life after ICO for startups that most people who are comparing ICO's never care to factor in.

And without factoring that in you cannot truly talk about the top ICO.

Indeed, most people also judge only from the acquisition of the amount of funds collected during the ICO period if the target is met they would assume success and the token will soon be in for after ico finished and without thinking of the team that worked hard afterwards.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

I am interested in a project that is about to launch an ICO in the next few days.
It will probably be one of those ICOs in the top 10 this year.

Here are some details about the project:

Mammoth platforms ICO

ABOUT
               The Mammoth is an innovative payment network and a new kind of money.
               Mammoth uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority or banks.
               Managing transactions and the issuance of Mammoth tokens is carried out collectively by the network.

WEBSITE - WHITEPAPER - GitHub - TWITTER - ANN - TELEGRAM

MMT TOKEN
Token standard: ERC20
Address token: 0xeB01fe453348e95E02ec06ec20F0B701971976FC
Token Symbol: MMT
Decimals: 18
Total supply: 1 000 000 000 MMT
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xeb01fe453348e95e02ec06ec20f0b701971976fc

Why Mammoth Platform?
"To date, cryptocurrency has yet to gain mainstream adoption. The last barriers to mass market adoption will be removed when cryptocurrencies become embedded into everyday commerce.

Mammoth PAY vision is to create a globally accessible alternative to traditional banking, allowing you to store your money safely, access it instantly and transact with it anywhere, in any currency including crypto by using the MMT token, right from your smartphone.

In order for users of the MMT wallet to transact in real-time, the Mammoth solution will be integrated into the digital multi-currency wallet. This functionality can only be accessed with a MMT token. The MMT token will be used to pay for the operating cost of setting up the Data channel. Because MMT tokens can change in value, the price per transaction is calculated similarly to how gas prices are on Ethereum.

Data channels are a technique for making off-chain transactions with the same security  guarantees as  an onchain operation. Data channels allow us to conduct blockchain interactions as if they were being conductedon-chain, but require only that two or more users exchange information with each other."
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:23:35 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 01:27:39 PM by Killrbit

well in the current  market its better to be cautious and skeptical first. But that's not to say that there are'nt good icos going on right now. You can still find gems and whats better you will probably get much better and fairer valuations right now.
One really strong project i found was  Spotcoin which is  NEO-based ICOs with great potential to disrupt the crypto space. They are based in georgia (the country not the American state) and are working on making a reliable and transparent crypto to fiat exchange both OTC and online, and already have a working OTC exchange that did over $10 million in 2017.

The fact that they have a working product is huge, i mean if you see the ico space most don't really have any product to show and just want to ask for huge sums of money. They also intend to create a payment gateway through their own revolutionary spotpay system

The team behind it is outstanding and really professional and the ceo gives out regular day to day updates on the progress they are making

Check out their website and whitepaper and than draw your own conclusions(as always DYOR)

https://www.spotcoin.com/

https://www.spotcoin.com/whitepaper.pdf

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

I would like to know guess best ICOs to join. Any suggestions?
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:36:24 PM

The only people that are concerned about the "TOP ICO" are bounty hunters. Because it is obvious that a good performing ICO is backed up with huge amounts of funds that translates to higher rewards for bounty hunters.

However, people forget that ICO is just a phase that a startup goes through, albeit the most exciting phase so much so that it could be termed the honeymoon phase, but the hard work actually begins AFTER the ICO concludes successfully, there's a life after ICO for startups that most people who are comparing ICO's never care to factor in.

And without factoring that in you cannot truly talk about the top ICO.

I totally agree with you! ICO is only a stage!  Sometimes it happens that the ICO has collected a cap, and after entering the exchange, tokens have a low price! If the project has a very good idea, and an experienced team then tokens on the exchange can cost good money, while at the stage of selling the ICO the project did not collect HARD CAP!
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

The world of cryptcurrencies is actually developing at a brisk pace. This also applies to one area that is closely linked to this world. This is an offer of ICO (Initial Coin Offering), which is really a lot.
Even so much so that a regular mortal can find it difficult to navigate in this flood. For this reason, I will introduce a few pages where you can choose and decide who belongs to the top 10.
Links:
Icodrops.com , Icogens.com, Icobench.com, Icotracker.net or Trackico.io.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

Project Shivom - reached 35 mil USD hard cap easily couple of days ago.

Check Blockshipping.
ICO started couple of days ago.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.

Seems like really cool project and they have quite good and experienced team.
Looks promising. But check it for yourself.

Whitepaper: https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf
Team: https://www.blockshipping.io/our-team/

Acorn collective started couple of days ago as well. Already known their tokens are going to be on Hitbtc and Bancor.
Cardstack
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: