Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:32:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top ICO ;) ;) ;)  (Read 715 times)
faweratna

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

- Ubiatar
- Safein
- Cardstack

Best ICO, you must invest to this project, big project
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Zeex might not foster enthusiasm but has a solid business plan no competition is listed on bancor has a mother company ZEEK with reputation and experience what more one can expect from an ICO
rodicadior

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:37:58 AM

I like Usechain ICO, they have a great concept. Working product and good marketing
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:10:27 AM

Fuzion, Quarkchain, PCchain, Phantazma  Protocol, Egeria, Edenchain this is just a part of top ICO. I'm waiting for metronome now, hope will buy on good price.

Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

I feel SOnder gonna be the top one with their ideas Wink
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:51:55 PM

I love how Allstocks is moving. Try it
keymtiex

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

The Eternal Trust team hope to develop a platform that would allow users to buy services that were previously unavailable for various reasons (regulatory, legislative inadequacies, etc.). The Eternal Trust users will create smart contracts to autonomously purchase future services. The developers will be able to devise their products and researchers can analyze the potential demand for their advents. The Eternal Trust team has singled out the following priority research fields: stem cells, genetics, organs transplantation, etc. Promising ICO this one
seopro1001

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:33:48 AM

You listed top ICO base on what reason? There are many ICO programs and if you don't give more detail information, it is difficult to value they are good or not.
EZTips

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:31:28 AM

One of the most prospective projects of this summer for me is EON. They have an impressive list of partnerships and great advisors.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

In a market like this its advisable to be very picky about what you choose to invest in.  It important to do quite a bit of research before investing, and try to find the hidden gems and strong ico's which have a good use case before making any investment decision.

One ICO that i personally have been tracking over the last month is SPOTCOIN.

To me it fulfills the greatest use case for this industry right now, which is fiat liquidity.

They aim to create a crypto to FIAT  exchange and this to me is its most unique and greatest selling point. There is just to little fiat liquidity with i think only a few exchanges currently offering that (coinbase being the biggest that comes to mind).
They plan to create both an digital and OTC exchange (they already have a working OTC exchange since the last year) and if they can achieve this not only will it be a great investment it will also help the general crypto community massively as well.

There is just to much potential in this one to ignore, and the icing on the cake is that this is made over NEO

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Garmateus

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

Sparkster ICO Review:
What is sparkster?
Sparkster is empowering you to bring your ideas to reality by enabling you to build software without writing code. Then run that software on theSparkster Decentralized Cloud, a specialized blockchain that can support more than 10 Million TPS

Hard cap is only 30m$, 24.7m$ sold in pre-sale without any bonuses, 5.3m$ is left for crowdsale.

Whitelist: Proof of love (75%) & Lottery (25%)

Proof of love structure:
Top 25 - 10 ETH Allocation
Top 100 - 5 ETH Allocation
Top 1000 - 2 ETH Allocation
Top 5000 - 1 ETH Allocation

Hype: High
Platform: 9/10.
My Rating: 10/10
#Sparkster #ICO #Crypto #InitialCoinOffering #btc #eth #xrp #xmr #bch#bitcoin #ethereum
aigor9994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

Sparkster ICO Review:
What is sparkster?
Sparkster is empowering you to bring your ideas to reality by enabling you to build software without writing code. Then run that software on theSparkster Decentralized Cloud, a specialized blockchain that can support more than 10 Million TPS

Hard cap is only 30m$, 24.7m$ sold in pre-sale without any bonuses, 5.3m$ is left for crowdsale.

Whitelist: Proof of love (75%) & Lottery (25%)

Proof of love structure:
Top 25 - 10 ETH Allocation
Top 100 - 5 ETH Allocation
Top 1000 - 2 ETH Allocation
Top 5000 - 1 ETH Allocation

Hype: High
Platform: 9/10.
My Rating: 10/10
#Sparkster #ICO #Crypto #InitialCoinOffering #btc #eth #xrp #xmr #bch#bitcoin #ethereum

oh, its a good news!
a lot of proejct make lottery now- quarkchain, nex and sparkster now
Kiptum

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

Eternal Trusts is a unique platform that gives people the opportunity to secure and improve their health and well-being. Individuals and companies can use the same product to study potential developments related to life improvement. In addition, customers will also have the opportunity to create smart contracts to ensure the purchase of long-term independent products.
Zorane

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

Sonder really looks lie top one
Andri ansah

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

Top ICO 2018 I think ico top is ico that can be trusted and proven to pay, and we can get several times from our previous assets, although in trading ico we must be ready to risk sudden sudden rich or poor, because we can benefit or otherwise losses ... we must be good at managing strategy.
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

I don't believe in any group about ICO or ICO listing sites. LOL. It's just a trap because almost ICO listed on these groups or listings sites are shit because they're being promoted just because they paid so much money for these groups and listing sites. Beside, people will not really share good ICO projects for you, for example, if I'm running an ICO project on my own, I'll list out so many ICO project but only shit ICO projects in that list and my ICO project will be the best one. LOL.

Colmandan618

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

I think Sonder is obv too one atm
0Shendy0

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

For me the best in 2018 is Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. They have already had a good MVP. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. There will also be opportunity to trade and make investments. In September they are going to launch a trading bot on the platform. I believe in the success of this platform.
Zorane

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:44:43 PM

SOnder is TOP ICO now
Alex Farber

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:03:15 AM

For me the best in 2018 is Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. They have already had a good MVP. Their AI does analyze the market of crypto currency and make daily, hourly and four-hourly forecasts for the different matches of cryptos, some exchanges and for the market. There will also be opportunity to trade and make investments. In September they are going to launch a trading bot on the platform. I believe in the success of this platform.

Btw, I was advised by one good trader to check up this Cryptics. I think it worth attention if so many people write about this platform.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: