Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31909 times)
gabriella

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

Convenient blockchain platforms for music is very interesting. Many users listen to music every day.
Streaming music is becoming more popular and it is clear that this type of broadcasting will become the main one, both for musicians and for users. And independent musicians who can not get on radio or tv can now release their songs with the streaming service with the confidence that they will be heard.  Our Soundeon player guarantees musicians will not only increase their recognizability, but also get transparent information on how many plays a particular track has. The data is then entered into a validated and immutable decentralized registry. This facilitates a fair royalty distribution for all Soundeon members and provides highly accurate listener analytics.
By the way, this aspect is very innovative - thanks to the blockchain statistics of auditions will be spared from the influence of bots and other marketing techniques.
We safe from it, but don't safe from volatility of the market, that's really connected to info-sources of the world and bad-good news

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

Thanks for the answer. I am glad about this transparency of the project. I wish good luck to your ICO.
I agree with you. Transparency allows us to assess the prospects of ICO and make an informed investment decision, but anyway I think this project is obviously promising.
In our digital era, new models of digital content monetization are gaining popularity very quickly. If this platform receives a part of the market, then this will be an excellent achievement.
I agree. I think that the symbiosis of these technologies will lead to an interesting result. Now the world is changing so fast that I do not even have time to be surprised  Cheesy
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

Gary Levanevskii
In fact, the end user is the foundation of any platform. If the conditions for him are friendly, then this will mean success for the platform.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:40:03 PM

To some extent, it's like investing in start-ups or ICO, if you make the right choice, you can make a huge profit.
Everybody can become a co-owner of copyright and other intellectual property rights and to support your favourite artists directly ) double benefit!
It seems to me that many beginning artists will thus be able to attract significant sums in order to have a budget suitable for extensive advertising at the start of their career.
Yes it can be that but don't forget that your music first should like people to start invest.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

The second stage of the presale is available for any investor. I think that it makes no sense to invest an amount less than $ 1000.
Indeed, now there is not much point in investing small amounts in projects. If we want to get a good income, then it's worth investing a good amount.
But what to do people who wanted to invest but have not so much? How to start doing it without spending on daily work years and years?
Maxpayne86, we will have referral program soon, so you will be able to invite your friends and get bonus.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:02:38 PM

Thanks for the answer. I am glad about this transparency of the project. I wish good luck to your ICO.
I agree with you. Transparency allows us to assess the prospects of ICO and make an informed investment decision, but anyway I think this project is obviously promising.
In our digital era, new models of digital content monetization are gaining popularity very quickly. If this platform receives a part of the market, then this will be an excellent achievement.
I agree. I think that the symbiosis of these technologies will lead to an interesting result. Now the world is changing so fast that I do not even have time to be surprised  Cheesy
Thats true. The music industry is always open to all new and the first industry that is ready to develop new technologies. By launching Soundeon we are giving independent artists an opportunity to stay truly independent by giving them more control on all stages of music production and distribution processes.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:13:47 PM

Gary Levanevskii
In fact, the end user is the foundation of any platform. If the conditions for him are friendly, then this will mean success for the platform.
Pytbo, I'm sure we will make very user friendly platform with great service and conditions. And both musicians and fans will be closer to each other and satisfied with the platform.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:04:32 AM

The second stage of the presale is available for any investor. I think that it makes no sense to invest an amount less than $ 1000.
Indeed, now there is not much point in investing small amounts in projects. If we want to get a good income, then it's worth investing a good amount.
But what to do people who wanted to invest but have not so much? How to start doing it without spending on daily work years and years?
Can it be worth choosing a bounty campaign of promising projects and participating in them? For example, this project should give a good profit to the bounty hunters.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

Soundeon Exchange – A tokenization tool and a decentralized exchange of
intellectual property where everyone can buy or sell their royalty income with an
opportunity to create diversified personal music royalty portfolio.
- from white paper.
These intellectual property rights will be represented in the form of ERC-20 tokens?
It's interesting if the volumes of information processed grow significantly, whether it will be necessary for the project to switch to another blockchain or create its own.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:11:05 AM

The market becomes more efficient, therefore, price growth is determined by real work and not by speculation, you are right.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Maxpayne86

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

The market becomes more efficient, therefore, price growth is determined by real work and not by speculation, you are right.
On green market now we all predicting good future to most part of the nice projects that coming to the crypto Smiley
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

It sounds very attractive. Especially if we imagine that this will allow us to join the success of future stars. I can assume that this will be a very profitable strategy to help young talents.
To some extent, it's like investing in start-ups or ICO, if you make the right choice, you can make a huge profit.
You are right, I am glad that the blockchain technology allows us to implement such a projects, because in the past, due to legal subtleties, all this was impossible. Now everything is done in smart contracts.
Hello, Whitethoughts. You absolutely right. Main incentive for Soundeon to develop a distributed application is to ensure trust and fair play. Hence, all value transfers are performed on the blockchain, and blockchain smart contracts are used wherever possible. Soundeon is heavily focused on users’ privacy, keeping all sensitive data outside of publicly available storages and introducing industry leading standards in governance and cyber security.
I'm glad to hear it, I like when projects take care of the safety of their customers' data. It seems to me that the product that you are currently developing is very in demand in the market.

gabriella

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

It sounds very attractive. Especially if we imagine that this will allow us to join the success of future stars. I can assume that this will be a very profitable strategy to help young talents.
You are right, I am glad that the blockchain technology allows us to implement such a projects, because in the past, due to legal subtleties, all this was impossible. Now everything is done in smart contracts.
Hello, Whitethoughts. You absolutely right. Main incentive for Soundeon to develop a distributed application is to ensure trust and fair play. Hence, all value transfers are performed on the blockchain, and blockchain smart contracts are used wherever possible. Soundeon is heavily focused on users’ privacy, keeping all sensitive data outside of publicly available storages and introducing industry leading standards in governance and cyber security.
I'm glad to hear it, I like when projects take care of the safety of their customers' data. It seems to me that the product that you are currently developing is very in demand in the market.
Nice to see that the whole info-world now cares about it more, especially after GDPR changes in EU
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:32:34 AM

Convenient blockchain platforms for music is very interesting. Many users listen to music every day.
Streaming music is becoming more popular and it is clear that this type of broadcasting will become the main one, both for musicians and for users. And independent musicians who can not get on radio or tv can now release their songs with the streaming service with the confidence that they will be heard.  Our Soundeon player guarantees musicians will not only increase their recognizability, but also get transparent information on how many plays a particular track has. The data is then entered into a validated and immutable decentralized registry. This facilitates a fair royalty distribution for all Soundeon members and provides highly accurate listener analytics.
I like the attitude of your project to these problems. I also think that the convenience and attractiveness for the average user is also very much a part of the development of the project.
Hello Gary! It is very important to attract both musiciams and listeners on the platform to develop the project in the right direction.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:35:11 AM

Soundeon Exchange – A tokenization tool and a decentralized exchange of
intellectual property where everyone can buy or sell their royalty income with an
opportunity to create diversified personal music royalty portfolio.
- from white paper.
These intellectual property rights will be represented in the form of ERC-20 tokens?
It's interesting if the volumes of information processed grow significantly, whether it will be necessary for the project to switch to another blockchain or create its own.
Right now we launch the platform with ERC-20 tokens, but after that we are going to create our own. But more details about that will be published later.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

Soundeon Joins Open Music Initiative to Help Advance Fair Music Rights Management. https://www.ccn.com/soundeon-joins-open-music-initiative-to-help-advance-fair-music-rights-management/

Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:21:54 AM

Hello Gary! It is very important to attract both musiciams and listeners on the platform to develop the project in the right direction.
I think at the initial stage only independent musicians will work as a project. I think that attracting more musicians needs to enter into partnership with recording studios and producers.
Actually there are a huge number of independent musicians around the world. And we need to attract both musicians and music fans on the platform so musicians can grow their fan base and listeners can discover new talents.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:49:01 PM

On green market now we all predicting good future to most part of the nice projects that coming to the crypto Smiley
I can assume that this project will look good even in a falling market. I like how the team works.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

The blockchain technology will allow balancing between transparency of data and necessary privacy. It will be convenient for everyone.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

Soundeon Joins Open Music Initiative to Help Advance Fair Music Rights Management. https://www.ccn.com/soundeon-joins-open-music-initiative-to-help-advance-fair-music-rights-management/

Wow, cool news on a cool information site. I like this project more and more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: