Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:52:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31915 times)
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

Create your own token sales for your music and video projects
Sell existing music royalties on the platform in fractions through smart contracts
Register and protect copyrights and other intellectual property rights worldwide
Collect worldwide royalties through a single, free, and easy-to-use digital interface with an integrated smart contract and gain revenue insights along with data analysis
Stream your music via our blockchain player with transparent royalty distribution technology
I think that a very strong team of lawyers will be needed to implement this part of the project. Intellectual property issues are a complex topic.
I think the solution to these problems will be the main features of the project, I think the solutions will not be disclosed before the actual launch of the project so that competitors can not copy them.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

Create your own token sales for your music and video projects
Sell existing music royalties on the platform in fractions through smart contracts
Register and protect copyrights and other intellectual property rights worldwide
Collect worldwide royalties through a single, free, and easy-to-use digital interface with an integrated smart contract and gain revenue insights along with data analysis
Stream your music via our blockchain player with transparent royalty distribution technology
I think that a very strong team of lawyers will be needed to implement this part of the project. Intellectual property issues are a complex topic.
I hope the project will cope with this task. It will be bad if it becomes an obstacle to the development of the project.
The more complex the task - the more profitable solution. Plus, it eliminates competitors. We will monitor the development of the project and its success in this area.

Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

I see that you have very good partners on the site. What kind of partnership agreements do you have with them? In what field?
Hello, BaalMcKloud! We have very different types of collaboration with our partners. For exampla we integrated with Bancor Protocol to present token liquidity for customers.
Partnership with Open Music Initiative (OMI) will help to promote and develop an open protocol for industry-wide creative rights management and royalty distribution.In collaboration with the OMI, we will seek to find innovative open-source approaches that radically simplify the way music rights owners are identified and compensated. Music should be accessible to everyone but it’s important that the rise in music consumption is positively reflected on the incomes of music creators and rights owners.
Collaboration with V-Rox will help to attract musicians on our platform.

Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:51:13 PM

The beta version of the platform is scheduled for release in August. Is this the latest version before the full release of the product?
Hello th4o! We will write litte bit later about all updates that will include Beta version and it is almost done, but in any case, we continue to work on the platform and its improvements no matter what the time frame.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

Perhaps soon you will have such an opportunity. Europe is a place where most projects make their presentations.
We attend various events from Europe to America. Last week we went to MIDEM, France. MIDEM is the international B2B music event for key players from the music ecosystem to forge business connections and explore current music trends. You can see our speeches at conferences on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH7BMpHF2DgDyLyhzl_2DSQ We will inform you in advance when we plan the next event.
As I understood it was a steep conference. Therefore, it is unlikely that ordinary people had a chance to get there  Roll Eyes
This conference aimed at the music business, since we are not just visiting crypto conferences, but also those that relate to our business. And yes, it is one of the best confrrences in this industry.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:55:57 PM

I noticed that many new projects did not fall during this correction. For example XYO-network. Value in dollars remained at the old level, and in ETH significantly increased.
Concerning its scale, this project has a small cap, so it can not fall lower.
I think that the project Soundeon will not fall, even in a falling market.
Investors who can get the maximum discount, will secure their investments in any case. Discount 50% - a good opportunity for investment.
Whitethoughts,  you can visit our Token Sale page where is the information about ICO dates and discounts. Also you can join the Whitelist to be the first.    https://soundeon.com/token-sale/
I already did it )
In our time it is necessary to register in white lists of all good projects. Sometimes this possibility exists only in the early stages.
Thank you, Whitethoughts for your support!
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

The beta version of the platform is scheduled for release in August. Is this the latest version before the full release of the product?
Read carefully the white paper, if I understand correctly, further functionality is planned to be added gradually. The process will be completed in December 2019.
Thank you, NewDeal. You are right  but anyway we are truing to move faster and develop the platform as soon as it possible.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

I see that you have very good partners on the site. What kind of partnership agreements do you have with them? In what field?
Hello, BaalMcKloud! We have very different types of collaboration with our partners. For exampla we integrated with Bancor Protocol to present token liquidity for customers.
Partnership with Open Music Initiative (OMI) will help to promote and develop an open protocol for industry-wide creative rights management and royalty distribution.In collaboration with the OMI, we will seek to find innovative open-source approaches that radically simplify the way music rights owners are identified and compensated. Music should be accessible to everyone but it’s important that the rise in music consumption is positively reflected on the incomes of music creators and rights owners.
Collaboration with V-Rox will help to attract musicians on our platform.

Thanks for the detailed answer. I'm glad that your team in advance decides questions that will arise in the future. I think that since you have such steep partners, they evaluate your project very highly.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:06:26 PM

Hello th4o! We will write litte bit later about all updates that will include Beta version and it is almost done, but in any case, we continue to work on the platform and its improvements no matter what the time frame.
Ok!
Will this news be announced here or is it best to monitor your social networks?
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

Ok!
Will this news be announced here or is it best to monitor your social networks?
All important news we publish in all our social channels. But you also can join our telegram group where we almost have 15 000 members https://t.me/soundeon.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

Perhaps soon you will have such an opportunity. Europe is a place where most projects make their presentations.
We attend various events from Europe to America. Last week we went to MIDEM, France. MIDEM is the international B2B music event for key players from the music ecosystem to forge business connections and explore current music trends. You can see our speeches at conferences on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH7BMpHF2DgDyLyhzl_2DSQ We will inform you in advance when we plan the next event.
As I understood it was a steep conference. Therefore, it is unlikely that ordinary people had a chance to get there  Roll Eyes
This conference aimed at the music business, since we are not just visiting crypto conferences, but also those that relate to our business. And yes, it is one of the best confrrences in this industry.
In this case, I can congratulate you on a successful event.
The fact that you act purposefully and spend resources only on the necessary target activities I really like. With this approach, investors can not worry about their investments in your project.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

The fact that you act purposefully and spend resources only on the necessary target activities I really like. With this approach, investors can not worry about their investments in your project.
Thank you fot your support!
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

I also think that it is important to save investors' money in a falling market. But unfortunately this does not guarantee profits from investments.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:15:25 AM

All important news we publish in all our social channels. But you also can join our telegram group where we almost have 15 000 members https://t.me/soundeon.
15000 is a good result. Some projects that have already had this year on the market have fewer subscribers.
If you consider that these are all real people, then this is really a good result.
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:26:02 AM

I also think that it is important to save investors' money in a falling market. But unfortunately this does not guarantee profits from investments.
Profit is obtained through the work of the project, and not at the expense of investment. You can see the monetization system in white paper.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

Read carefully the white paper, if I understand correctly, further functionality is planned to be added gradually. The process will be completed in December 2019.
Thank you, NewDeal. You are right  but anyway we are truing to move faster and develop the platform as soon as it possible.
If you collect a hard cap, can you finish the development faster than indicated in the road map?

tilecuwi

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

The dollar saved is the dollar earned.
I think you heard such a proverb. In addition, I think the profit will bring the development of the project.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

The music industry is an industry of big money. Therefore, without support, it is difficult to get into it. The project does the right steps.
Even if you occupy a small part of the market, this will mean gaining access to a huge amount of money.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

15000 is a good result. Some projects that have already had this year on the market have fewer subscribers.
It depends on the policy of the project, some projects with the help of airdrops receive unrealistic figures in 100 thousand subscribers, and some are satisfied with real figures.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

I wonder if a major player of the market will offer the project team to completely sell it, then what will be the team's response?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: