Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][Pre-Sale] Mandala — revolutionary digital asset exchange 🔥  (Read 1593 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

I've heard somewhere that here will even  be trade bots   available to traders in Mandala. I wonder if they will be effective ...

I think they will come up with very important functions. and they will actually be effective as they will improve the platform's performance

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

I've heard somewhere that here will even  be trade bots   available to traders in Mandala. I wonder if they will be effective ...
Over the past few years I've tried out more than ten trading bots, and I can say that the effectiveness of them is very controversial. I believe nothing will give a better result than trading manually.
I have a similar opinion about bots. But I noticed that in Mandala there will not just be some trading bots, there will be a whole system that will be called "Automatic Trade Assistant".
Sounds interesting are there any details about the system?  
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

Over the past few years I've tried out more than ten trading bots, and I can say that the effectiveness of them is very controversial. I believe nothing will give a better result than trading manually.
I have a similar opinion about bots. But I noticed that in Mandala there will not just be some trading bots, there will be a whole system that will be called "Automatic Trade Assistant".
The Mandala Automatic Trade Assistant compiles individual data including balance, portfolio makeup and current asset positions to create individualized comparisons to market data and signalling data. 
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

The Mandala Automatic Trade Assistant compiles individual data including balance, portfolio makeup and current asset positions to create individualized comparisons to market data and signalling data. 

What will it look like finally? Will this system be able to trade automatically without my participation?   
CoinShopping.pl

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

Hi Guys!

We Have Just Started Our website where You can Obtain Our trading Course
Here's link to the course

https://coinshopping.pl/product/tradingcourse/

We Hope You like it, please leave Your opinion when You'll finish it  Cool

Thanx, CoinShopping.pl Team

This learning program will make you completely self-sufficient. There will be no need for you to pay for another course or to subscribe to different trading groups and live trade rooms. There is a ton of groups and individuals out there who are selling or giving away trade signals on their sites, Twitter, forums, etc. All these signals and tips can be useless or even very harmful, if you don’t know how to do your own research. For instance, a fresh tweet saying it’s time to buy a certain altcoin might not only be old news. There’s also a chance it was written because the author wants to actually dump the coin, and he needs people to buy and raise its value at the same time he is selling it.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

Is it difficult to configure Automatic Trade Assistant? Will there be any guide for users?
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:45:09 PM

How much money will the company allocate for operating expenses after the ICO?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:04:52 PM

How much money will the company allocate for operating expenses after the ICO?
They are going to allocate 20% of the amount collected during the Token Sale.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:09:51 PM

Levels of the bot may well stand for you but with the basis agree technical analysis on the market just does not work like it happens in other traditional things like forex and real estate here hype is more important.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:14:08 PM

Can anyone tell me which functions and services will be available only to MDX token holders?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

Will there be any rating of traders in the system? On the basis of what data will it be formed?
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

Who will see information about me in the Mandala profile, which I will specify when signing up?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

Will there be any system for investors for transferring funds to trust the best traders of the system in Mandala?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:04:35 AM

How many tokens can one trader buy on Mandala ICO? 
leholmes12

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:09:14 AM

How many tokens can one trader buy on Mandala ICO? 

As far as I know, there’re no maximum restrictions and one can buy as much as he or she wants.   
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:16:42 AM

I’m wondering whether there will be  something like Order books and Time & Sales on the Mandala platform? You know, I have been trading for a long time and the availability of these tools shows really promising platforms.
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

I’m wondering whether there will be  something like Order books and Time & Sales on the Mandala platform? You know, I have been trading for a long time and the availability of these tools shows really promising platforms.
Yes, Order books and Time & Sales will be presented on Mandala ‘cause the it’s believed that every trader needs such tools. 
crick3698

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:30:48 AM

Yes, Order books and Time & Sales will be presented on Mandala ‘cause the it’s believed that every trader needs such tools. 

What’s that?)) I’m a newcomer and I’m not into it yet)).
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:37:49 AM

What’s that?)) I’m a newcomer and I’m not into it yet)).
These are tools that provide traders with a large amount of information about the market at the current time. This is also called a trading feed, maybe u heard something about it...
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

I see the Mandala project as the new generation of the exchange where it will be possible to trade cryptocurrencies and digital assets, i interested in what types of digital assets can be traded on your platform? What commissions will be charged to traders on your exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: