Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][Pre-Sale] Mandala — revolutionary digital asset exchange 🔥  (Read 1595 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
reallyhawk

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

I have already seen systems on several exchanges that allegedly give away trading signals and you can open positions with them. But will Signaling System work on Mandala?
A semi-automatic signaling system provides users with an opportunity to select from preset technical indicators and to test their reliability against the chart history of a digital asset or specified cryptocurrency.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

friendly interface to provide an easy access is the key for the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies..
i really like what Mandala pretends..  was following the project some time ago..and still waiting for the bounty thread to appear...
Juts in case... if you need already the greatest spanish translator of the galaxy...   please let me know. Grin
kindly check my references https://drive.google.com/open?id=1It3mGiOqowJXM0kplsH4SZacqNypR4c3AHwSDBB6cA0

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

I have already seen systems on several exchanges that allegedly give away trading signals and you can open positions with them. But will Signaling System work on Mandala?
A semi-automatic signaling system provides users with an opportunity to select from preset technical indicators and to test their reliability against the chart history of a digital asset or specified cryptocurrency.
which indicators will this system use?
reallyhawk

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

This signal system tests commonly used indicators’ behavior, for example the MACD, Moving Averages, RSI, etc. The idea is to determine reliability and probability as an entry or exit opportunity for a given position.
Mat24

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

This signal system tests commonly used indicators’ behavior, for example the MACD, Moving Averages, RSI, etc. The idea is to determine reliability and probability as an entry or exit opportunity for a given position.
And as I understand, this system will only be available to MDX token-holders?
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:46:19 AM

The name of the project is a credit. But, in your description a lot of pathos. "Mandala is revolutionizing industry." - Let's say, but what's the revolution? "Mandala offers a new way to engage in desperate need with active strategy and decisive action
and will promote acceptance and promotion. "This is a set of phrases that breaks the brain. Briefly, in simple language to convey information to the investor.The design of the program, judging by the photo - need more modern.
reallyhawk

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

It seems that it will be available to all users, but only MDX token-holders will be able to access premium signals, if you can call them that.
Mat24

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:59:27 AM

It seems that it will be available to all users, but only MDX token-holders will be able to access premium signals, if you can call them that.
How many tokens will it take to get access to premium trading signals?
woodcoin

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:15:04 PM

Have you already tested Signaling System or is It still under development? When will the test results be shared with the community?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

How many signals per day will Signaling System provide to users of the Mandala platform?
Kenely

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:52:23 PM

Hey. I’ve heard that even people producing cannabis illegally always have to use fiat currencies for payment. Why?
Silasa

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

We are very happy to see how this project idea. An amazing team that has shown how excited this project is. Hopefully in the future to be better and good luck.
Julina

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:38:01 PM

This coin is quite interesting, I will wait for the next announcement. Hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges
robinzzon

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

If the trading signal provided by the platform does not have a positive effect, will you return money to the trader?
dort

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:19:18 PM

Are you planning to develop the Mandala mobile app? For which operating systems will it be adapted?
national751

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

Has the company already collected the Soft cap?
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:59:26 AM

Has the company already collected the Soft cap?
Haha what are u talking about? Of course not) The pre-sale has just started.   
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

I've heard somewhere that here will even  be trade bots   available to traders in Mandala. I wonder if they will be effective ...
ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

I've heard somewhere that here will even  be trade bots   available to traders in Mandala. I wonder if they will be effective ...
Over the past few years I've tried out more than ten trading bots, and I can say that the effectiveness of them is very controversial. I believe nothing will give a better result than trading manually.
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Over the past few years I've tried out more than ten trading bots, and I can say that the effectiveness of them is very controversial. I believe nothing will give a better result than trading manually.
I have a similar opinion about bots. But I noticed that in Mandala there will not just be some trading bots, there will be a whole system that will be called "Automatic Trade Assistant".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: