Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Transend Coin | Xevan | POW | MN | Decentralised exchange | 2.0 topic ver.  (Read 2403 times)
Bobby_Atlas (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Walking alone in the darkness

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:59:54 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 02:57:16 PM by Bobby_Atlas

Transend is the new modern digital crypto-asset designed  to combine and utilize the best mining and blockchain features in one project.

Transend coin was created for the community. Its masternodes are intended not only
to maintain the coin infrastructure and extra revenue generation, but to help our community to make decisions on the coin development. Masternode owners are to determine which projects will be funded from Transend development fund. This way we delegate the community partial control over Transend.

Transend is not going to be like many “50/50” coins that have a gradually decreasing share for miners.
Many emerging coins have a premine equal to almost half a year of mining, public sales / ICOs are conducted when a coin has not been listed yet even on “basic level” crypto exchanges.
Coins for the sake of masternodes, masternodes for the sake of masternodes.
We propose a different approach: according to the coin roadmap, masternode
owners can vote for the projects they want to be accomplished.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rion

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:00:40 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 06:11:43 PM by Rion

Good luck to you guys, even though my pool isn't hosting this anymore! They really do seem to care about their project!
Actually, maybe I'll put up a pool again. Who knows.

Holding: Bitcoin | Ethereum | Ark
dsg21

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:01:10 PM

Russian translation reserved, image translation
snikers3553

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

the link to the discord is prophesied
redsun17

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

Love the rebranded look

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
mtx_demon

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

Hummm
I mined this coin for over one month.
Too many troubles. Always team making promises!

It's just a fork from Solaris. POS never worked. I guess know that solaris fixed the POS problem TSC will make work.
But too late. They keep saying about kucoin. they just have one Exchange and there is basically zero volume

Superblocks they claim it's for miners but actually MN gets a HUGE chunk
I don't get it superblocks would not be just for MINERS???
Pool is centralized it's just one

This coin has no value

So far terrible project
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:19:43 PM

What a lovely design. Amazing. The website looks awesome. The coin technology is great, something new in this field.

Do you guys plan to do a bounty campaign? I would like to offer Russian translation and community management, please contact me if you are interested. I have managed a lot of campaigns.
Bobby_Atlas (OP)

Activity: 132

Walking alone in the darkness

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

That not all changes  Wink
we working to make new release with correct POS and Zerocoin. We finishing updating all resources and after that will release new wallet.
redsun17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:35:11 PM

Hummm

It's just a fork from Solaris. POS never worked. I guess know that solaris fixed the POS problem TSC will make work.
But too late. They keep saying about kucoin. they just have one Exchange and there is basically zero volume

This coin has no value

So far terrible project

You are entitled to your opinion of course, and you may end up being right.  But just to be fair:

Every coin is "just a fork" of something.  At least the Transend roadmap is more tangible than the MN coins saying they will "be a store of value" and a "medium of exchange".  Also, I'm excited to see where supernodes takes us.  If supernodes don't work, then yes you will have a valid criticism.

What does "PoS never worked" mean?  I don't recall PoS being promised as an immediate implementation, I recall it being something planned for down the road.  You can't criticize the absence of features that are supposed to be absent until later.  You know what else doesn't have working PoS?  Ethereum.  You know why that's a stupid comment?  Because no one expects Ethereum to have PoS TODAY.

Where do you see the claim that superblocks should "just" be for miners?  Again, you're inventing features you want Transend to have, and then criticizing it for not having them.

Pool centralization is a problem, I agree with this.  Devs need to raise the official pool fee to encourage miners to seek other pools.

Feel free to sell your Transend now.  The team claims that KuCoin listing is paid and forthcoming.  I can't verify the truth of that because I am not on the team.  But I'm willing to take the risk (it's a big risk, but I'll put in 1-2 weeks of mining for this kind of upside).

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
jaidera

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:38:55 PM

NEW POOL AVAILABLE

https://pool.cirserv.com

YiiMP Based no registration is needed!
0,5% fee

Connect your miner to :

-o stratum+tcp://pool.cirserv.com:3739 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=TSC
mtx_demon

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Hummm

This coin has no value

So far terrible project

You are entitled to your opinion of course, and you may end up being right.  But just to be fair:

Every coin is "just a fork" of something.  At least the Transend roadmap is more tangible than the MN coins saying they will "be a store of value" and a "medium of exchange".  Also, I'm excited to see where supernodes takes us.  If supernodes don't work, then yes you will have a valid criticism.

What does "PoS never worked" mean?  I don't recall PoS being promised as an immediate implementation, I recall it being something planned for down the road.  You can't criticize the absence of features that are supposed to be absent until later.  You know what else doesn't have working PoS?  Ethereum.  You know why that's a stupid comment?  Because no one expects Ethereum to have PoS TODAY.

Where do you see the claim that superblocks should "just" be for miners?  Again, you're inventing features you want Transend to have, and then criticizing it for not having them.

Pool centralization is a problem, I agree with this.  Devs need to raise the official pool fee to encourage miners to seek other pools.

Feel free to sell your Transend now.  The team claims that KuCoin listing is paid and forthcoming.  I can't verify the truth of that because I am not on the team.  But I'm willing to take the risk (it's a big risk, but I'll put in 1-2 weeks of mining for this kind of upside).

Buddy about POS I am not inventing we had 5 UPDATES trying to run the POS and until today nothing. I think you need to follow close the project. You are missing some facts.

I wanna sell my coins but nobody wants to buy so how can I do? Do you wanna buy for 0.000058 satoshi let me know I can put on the octaex so you can buy!! it's around 2500 coins

Also about the SUPERBLOCKS JUST LOOK TO THE TOP OF THE PAGE MAN

SUPERBLOCKS Speacil Reward system for dedicated miners - 1000 TSC
So this is not true rewards are lower than 700 TSC for miners it's just a regular block with more rewards for EVERYONE include dev and MN. I don't like this actually!!

I am here just saying what I am seeing so far in this project in 2 months.
Even once the chain was stuck for 12 hours and the dev was offline team did not know how to fix that.
So good luck for us!!!
YEAHHH
materazi

Activity: 694
Merit: 10

In Nervos we trust.

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

Polish translation reserved
antecrus

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

Transend discord:

https://discord.gg/6HcbvAY
dominique538

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:07:46 PM

looks good! Good Luck
aaroque2003

Activity: 188
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:11:32 PM

Hummm

This coin has no value

So far terrible project

Buddy about POS I am not inventing we had 5 UPDATES trying to run the POS and until today nothing. I think you need to follow close the project. You are missing some facts.

I wanna sell my coins but nobody wants to buy so how can I do? Do you wanna buy for 0.000058 satoshi let me know I can put on the octaex so you can buy!! it's around 2500 coins

So this is not true rewards are lower than 700 TSC for miners it's just a regular block with more rewards for EVERYONE include dev and MN. I don't like this actually!!

Even once the chain was stuck for 12 hours and the dev was offline team did not know how to fix that.
So good luck for us!!!
YEAHHH

Good To know... will keep an eye on this one.. Thank you mtx.......
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

Follow our discord channel for all futher updates on the project and our forum!

The key point of rebranding is 1.1 ver. of wallet - it will includes  MANY new features, such as:
SegWit
PoS
Supernodes
Clean up
and many other tech stuff.

We will also start a massive bounty campaign on bitcointalk.org with various bounty - stay tuned for more information!

Roderico1337

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

And where is new ccminer for xevan?)
Gunbit

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

It's in progress atm. Will be public soon

redsun17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

Hummm

This coin has no value

So far terrible project

So good luck for us!!!
YEAHHH

I'll take your word for the PoS thing and withdraw my comment if what you say is true.  However, I hardly see the absence of PoS as some kind of critical failing.  This is what, less than 2 months old?  Waiting 2 months for PoS is a bad thing?

About superblocks, your point is still wrong.  The superblock system still rewards miners.  The fact that is ALSO rewards masternodes does not mean it somehow DOESN'T reward miners.

The fact that something went wrong when the dev was offline and the team didn't know how to fix - yes, the fact that there was a software glitch isnt great.  But I'll say again it's only a 2-month-old project.  It's not like there's a ton of other stuff you could have mined for 2 months and made yourself into a millionaire by now.

This next part isn't directed at mtx_demon specifically: if you want to mine and dump to make some good one-month profits, Transend isn't  for you, for all of the reasons mtx_demon described.  If you want to mine to take a big risk on a huge upside over all of 2018 and 2019, then step right up.

Yeah I'm pretty interested in this too, can't wait!

espirit1980

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

Rebrand looks better , good luck
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: