Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is the best decentralized marketplace?
OpenBazaar
Particl's Marketplace
Syscoin's Marketplace
Other (please specify)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best decentralized marketplace  (Read 114 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:11:11 PM

With the emergence of decentralized marketplaces, there would be no need to depend on the middleman to buy or sell stuff within a specific market. If such technology becomes extremely popular, it could rival centralized marketplaces like Amazon, and eBay. People would be able to buy or sell anything in a peer-to-peer fashion, allowing freedom to become embraced, among other benefits.

As of now, there are a few decentralized marketplaces such as OpenBazaar, Syscoin's Marketplace, Particl's Marketplace, among others. However, it is only a matter of time which one's the best in features, usability, and development.

Therefore, what would be the best decentralized marketplace? Make sure to vote in the poll above and share your thoughts about your choosing.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:17:06 PM

My vote goes to Syscoin. I think they have one of the most secure wallet out there. They definitely have a hardworking team and I believe masternodes will be coming soon.
vladaziya1

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:45:45 PM

For me, all are good, I do not have the desire to single out any of them. And to understand what you need, for this, study it, and then calmly give arguments.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:49:50 PM

My vote goes to Syscoin. I think they have one of the most secure wallet out there. They definitely have a hardworking team and I believe masternodes will be coming soon.

Syscoin has a good decentralized marketplace, but it lacks adoption unlike others like OpenBazaar. Perhaps, if Syscoin could increase its awareness by promoting itself around every corner, then it could become a leading altcoin in the market. The implementation of masternodes, if real, could become very attractive for Syscoin as it helps boost its demand at a fast pace.

Despite this, I believe that more decentralized marketplaces would come up in the future, as people realize their true potential. OpenBazaar is a good and widely used marketplace, but others like Particl, and Syscoin are also good and they achieve the same purpose as OpenBazaar. It would be only a matter of adoption, to determine which decentralized marketplace would be the "best" in the mainstream world.

Nevertheless, if there happens to be new decentralized marketplaces, I would like to know about them. Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

I never shop with those site. I think is a good idea decentralized marketplace. No middleman but only blockchain. We can shop securely. How about the merchandize and fee of delivery. It can't be decentralized. Decentralized for only crypto trade I think.
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

With the emergence of decentralized marketplaces, there would be no need to depend on the middleman to buy or sell stuff within a specific market. If such technology becomes extremely popular, it could rival centralized marketplaces like Amazon, and eBay. People would be able to buy or sell anything in a peer-to-peer fashion, allowing freedom to become embraced, among other benefits.

As of now, there are a few decentralized marketplaces such as OpenBazaar, Syscoin's Marketplace, Particl's Marketplace, among others. However, it is only a matter of time which one's the best in features, usability, and development.

Therefore, what would be the best decentralized marketplace? Make sure to vote in the poll above and share your thoughts about your choosing.  Smiley

The current vulnerability discovered in the erc-20 smartcontract gives a good idea why dex is not a goto technology right now. The technology still needs to be developed to protect  investors. I think IDEX is the best i have seen when one consider volume, userbase, number of tokens traded etc.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

I never shop with those site. I think is a good idea decentralized marketplace. No middleman but only blockchain. We can shop securely. How about the merchandize and fee of delivery. It can't be decentralized. Decentralized for only crypto trade I think.

That's true. Even though merchandise and delivery fees cannot be decentralized, at least you would be able to buy or sell stuff at a market which is immune to government regulation. By being a free market model operating under a free protocol, anyone can participate at will regardless of their region. I think that there's huge potential for decentralized marketplaces to become sometime big in the future, if people around the world adopts them.

There should be a greater level of promotion or marketing to help achieve such purpose. Despite that, they're an excellent alternative towards centralized marketplaces we know and love today such as eBay and Amazon. The one thing that decentralized marketplaces are incapable of is returning buyer's funds when there's a dispute. Since there's no centralized authority to handle this, your coins might be lost if the seller decides not to send you the merchandise. Automated escrow would do the trick, although I'm not aware of a marketplace which uses such technology.

Nevertheless, it would be nice to see more decentralized marketplaces appear in crypto land. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

My choice is crypto bridge, soem good coins and pretty fast considering.

Crypto Bridge is a decentralized exchange, but not a decentralized marketplace. I'm taking about "online stores" which don't need middleman or a company to run. Such decentralized "online stores" would allow anyone to buy/sell any item of their choice without the need to worry about risks involved with centralized stores such as eBay or Amazon.

But yes, in the case of decentralized exchanges, Crypto Bridge is growing stronger each day and it’s a good option to consider nowadays. As for decentralized marketplaces (or "online stores"), I usually prefer OpenBazaar since it’s easy to use and most people use it. Other marketplaces like the one Syscoin and Particl have are great but they don't seem to have the level of adoption OpenBazaar has. Therefore, it would only be a matter of time which decentralized marketplace would be used the most in the mainstream world. Wink

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: