Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 07:37:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] HEARTCHAIN - Revolutionizing How Life Science Ventures Reach Success  (Read 179 times)
Heartchain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:19:16 PM

REVOLUTIONIZING THE WAY MEDICAL INNOVATIONS ARE SUPPORTED

HeartChain, by utilizing blockchains and smart contracts, makes sponsoring the development of medical innovative products accessible, transparent and friction-free for both sponsors and innovators.

WHY HEARTCHAIN?

THE HCT TOKEN

HeartChain’s mission is to create a new paradigm to spur innovation in medicine. We intend to fulfill this mission through the HeartChain token (HCT). Ownership of HCT grants rights to the token holder to participate on the HeartChain platform and view information and analysis usable in deciding whether to purchase the tokens of medical innovation projects.

Public Pre-ICO - June 30,2018
HeartChain Full ICO - July 31,2018
Token - ERC20
26,666,667 HCT Issued For The ICO
First 20,000,000 - 1HCT = $1
Remaining 6,666,667 - 1HCT = $1.50

ROADMAP

TEAM

The HeartChain management team leverages its extensive network of relationships built over the years in the medical,
technology, investment, and financial sectors to mobilize resources and build the HeartChain platform to bring together
start-up innovation companies and prospective sponsors to radically change the medical innovation funding process.

Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:18:00 PM

You have an excellent project! Innovations in the field of medicine are of course very important. I believe that your project can develop this direction. Good luck
Heartchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:31:43 PM

Thanks for the support! Stay tuned for more updates coming soon
minhchi2948

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers! I'll support as far as possible
queenandking12193

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

Can you give me more information about this? Much better with pictures for a clear description. It should be more interesting, shouldn't it?
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

The project was great! I believe the project will bring great returns to investors and hunters prizes.
Egretia
Heartchain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

Can you give me more information about this? Much better with pictures for a clear description. It should be more interesting, shouldn't it?

There should be several pictures in the post. Are you not able to see them? There are also links to our website and whitepaper in the post which should be able to answer all your questions.

What further information are you looking for?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: