Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 12:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETC the next big moon ?  (Read 383 times)
prefontaine1982

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:03:49 AM

Follow me you should buy eth now, even though their prices are lower than before, but they are promising. They are the most popular coin on the market, probably in the next few years the price of ETH will surge, as my expectation may be that they will increase over 1.2k $ at the end of this year.

ETH? this thread is talking about ETC, do you even know where are you posting your crap?

No one is talking about ethereum in here, do you know what ethereum classic is? I think that you do not .

cuongngols9944

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:35:43 AM

That depends on the market. If Bitcoin increases then the altcoins will usually increase in price. If you keep it for 2-3 years, it will increase the price x2 x3 of current price
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:52:00 AM

Although, Ethereum is a very promising project, but it has disappointed investors over the past few months. But, things have started to change for the last few days, Ethereum has been pumping hard, its value have increased over 50 percent during this time. This upward momentum would continue for some time in future, as it is getting good investors support.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

Hi everybody.

I recently checked the ETC price in satoshis and it seems to be very low. The last year it spiked to 930/940k sats and now its 220k sats.

And their roadmap seems very promising. And the devs seems to work hard.

What do you think guys? Should I take some of it?

I do think that ETC is undervalued in relation to ETH right now. And from what I can see, most ETC holders are definitely trying to hold for the long run instead of selling off their stash easily in an event of a big dump. And it's because of that community support that I believe prices are going to be supported at lower levels, so there isn't a lot of downward room to move for ETC.

By all means, buy into it if you believe in it. It's one of the better fork coins out there, and it can indeed get hyped up pretty easily. Pretty good buy considering last year the prices were absolutely crazy compared to now.

But again, diversify your portfolio. Don't put all your money in ETC, always diversify your investments.
Agathai

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

Although, Ethereum is a very promising project, but it has disappointed investors over the past few months. But, things have started to change for the last few days, Ethereum has been pumping hard, its value have increased over 50 percent during this time. This upward momentum would continue for some time in future, as it is getting good investors support.
To me, ETH is always a worthy coin and deserves the potential and trust of investors and users behind the bitcoin. I do not agree because you say disappointment in the early months of the year. That is the general situation of the market at the beginning of the year. In addition, the inevitable corollary of the impacts and obstacles from the market is related to bitcoin. It has invisibly created a bloody market. That's not the fault of ETH.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:03:10 AM

Indeed some time this coin has had enough of an increase. However, I doubt this coin will be strong in the next few years. a try is not a problem but if there are nicer then the ethereum choice ethereum also quite good.
scalvo98

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:20:20 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:46:04 PM by scalvo98

Indeed, all those who are holding ETC are those who received it from the airdrop, i do not think that there are real people who bought this coin after december when it went up to $50 if i am not wrong, ETC is the biggest crap that i have ever seen before

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

Indeed some time this coin has had enough of an increase. However, I doubt this coin will be strong in the next few years. a try is not a problem but if there are nicer then the ethereum choice ethereum also quite good.
I think Etc will takes long to the next big moon there are many coins that has the potential in the market. The same I doubt it will be huge this year. Thus, etc is also good coin but be safe not to invest all.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:36:27 AM

Not sure, but I think that in the near future may return to their peaks. I think that for a month or two.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: