Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest Me some Best Exchanges For Buy IOSToken.  (Read 135 times)
zafaryaqoob (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:39:07 PM

He, Dear friend Today I'm looking Some Best Exchange for Buy IOSTokens, Right Now I'm using Binance Exchange But today I have loss my Tow factor authentication Key.

Now I Can't Access My account For Next few days So suggest me some More Exchange those has IOSToken.

Thank You.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

I can recommend you the exchange Hitbtc.This exchange is registered in Estonia. There are a large number of crypto-currency pairs and various tokens.The exchange has been around for a long time. It has a good reputation and positive feedback.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

You can try alternative buy IOS at Huobi or OKEx exchanges. They has some pair that can be trading for IOS/BTC, IOS/ETH, etc.
But, i think you need more be careful to about your 2FA, it's linked to your mobile phone, i seen those exchanges will gives you 'Secret Key' while you activated 2FA, so if you have lost your phone, you can restore it to another mobile, because it is a very important thing as I seen most exchanges are required you to enable this feature on your account.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:05:06 PM

It's available on these exchanges: BuyBitcoin, EthFinex, BigOne, Kucoin, OKEx, Huobi. The last three are the most reputable ones, you're free to choose whichever you want.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:09:04 PM

I have the best experience using Huobi (which has the most volume for IOST) and Kucoin, so I can recommend this two. Never used OKEx before but heard only good things about this exchange. Avoid HitBTC since there are a lot of problems with this exchange, mostly with withdrawal - they often freeze wallets so your funds are blocked.

May I ask what made you interested in IOS project? Smiley
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:12:16 PM

You can easily make another account with binance under another email.

When you enabled 2FA, did you write down the secret? 2FA restoration without it is a complete pain to do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: