Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help?  (Read 1637 times)
Two4D (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:40:27 PM

I was there when the bitcoin was about $60 and I didnt bought any, now its over $550, feelings are killing me...any advices?

Mirsad

Activity: 140

Bitcoin - love & hate

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:42:09 PM

Buy now and get slaughtered like a real pig.

< 100 BTC is not worth mentioning. Poor souls will always remain poor. Don't miss the failtrain.
massivebitman

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 04:42:52 PM

Ehhh what are you complaining about?

You can still buy them now!

Then see how you feel when it hits $5500

Crazy

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:44:19 PM

I sold at ~$310 and I've been regretting it but the only advice I can give you is to never consider a decision in hindsight as wrong. Hindsight is what it is...if you had it before the decision it wouldn't be hindsight, right? So let go of that decision and focus on the present. Analyze the market to the best of your ability, read about what's going on with Bitcoin, and come to a decision once more about what you think will happen.

You might be right, but you very well might not, but you have to let go of that fact or it'll eat you alive.

Very few people on this forum have made 0 mistakes when "investing" in BTC. There have been early adopters to cash out thousands of coins... consider how they feel right now.

No one knows the future, so just make the best decision you can and remind yourself of this fact over and over.

Elon Krusky
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:45:34 PM

Buy now and hold for at least two years.

Nobody who has done that has failed to achieve a handsome profit.
Crazy

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:49:08 PM

There is no guarantee of that, at all. It can just as easily go to $100 or $0. Don't make such a decision lightly.

Elon Krusky
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 04:55:56 PM

Honestly, I don't feel even a bit of pity towards bears. That's what you get for not having balls and guess what, bitcoin is not the only opportunity you will lose in life for being a coward. However, current price of BTC is very cheap so don't worry and just buy in. I suggest buying Peercoins too! And should the price drop down to 100 don't take the loss, just have patience to wait.

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
JimboToronto
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:56:40 PM

There is no guarantee of that, at all. It can just as easily go to $100 or $0. Don't make such a decision lightly.

It has never gone to zero.

It has always increased over two years.

Oh, I see. This time is different. **facepalm**
xephyr

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:57:00 PM

I was there when the bitcoin was about $60 and I didnt bought any, now its over $550, feelings are killing me...any advices?

Buying now if you are a long term investor is sage advice. You could also look for one or two down days with heavy volume then possibly buy at a better price. Of course if the price goes up to $800-$1000 that down day might just bring you back to current levels:) Oscillators like Stochastic RSI have also given good buy signals if you have the patience to follow.
mootinator

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:59:51 PM

Personally, I prefer to buy stable coins and hold or directly spend volatile coins.

No
Crazy

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:00:51 PM

No, the point is there is no this time, or last time, or look at the past, or look at this. Every instance of "time" is unique, so to think something is inevitable is foolish.

Elon Krusky
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:01:27 PM

Even the people who bought in early <$1 mostly sold their coins when it went up a little, hence there are actually very few bitcoin millionaires out there, aside from people who invested heavily in the past few months.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
JimboToronto
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:01:35 PM

Honestly, I don't feel even a bit of pity towards bears. That's what you get for not having balls and guess what, bitcoin is not the only opportunity you will lose in life for being a coward. However, current price of BTC is very cheap so don't worry and just buy in. I suggest buying Peercoins too! And should the price drop down to 100 don't take the loss, just have patience to wait.

Post of the day.

Don't blame bears for the fact that they have no balls, though.

Most of them are just whiny little children. Give them time to grow a pair.
JimboToronto
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:04:20 PM

No, the point is there is no this time, or last time, or look at the past, or look at this. Every instance of "time" is unique, so to think something is inevitable is foolish.

No one said anything was inevitable. I merely pointed out an historical fact.
Crazy

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:06:07 PM

Funny thing is I've been around long enough to see all the "badass bulls" turn to whiny bitches when they see their money flying off into the distance as the air slowly wheezes out of their mania filled binges. The easy part is talking like a badass online and insulting others who you don't know (clearly compensating for small dick or pitiful life?). Why don't you do the hard stuff and go pick a fight with someone in real life. Brb going to take a shirtless pic for my avatar like a douchebag.

Elon Krusky
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:09:19 PM

December 12, 2014

• Help! I had the opportunity to buy at $600, but didn't buy any. Now it's over $10,000 and I feel like $#!%.
Crazy

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:10:29 PM

Why don't you post the inverse of that? Or does your position not allow you to see the downside?

Elon Krusky
Crazy

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:11:09 PM

No one said anything was inevitable. I merely pointed out an historical fact.
Go talk to any investor or money manager and tell me what the first thing they tell you is.

Elon Krusky
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:12:00 PM

Don't look back that's all i can tell you, sure you might not make the same massive returns, but you can make the most of it. Bitcoin is still cheap, buy whatever you can afford to buy and hold for the next couple of years.

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:14:53 PM

Wait until it rapidly grows to 1000, buy then, then sell in panic when it crashes to 300. That;s how it's usually done here.

Now, if you would like to make some profit instead, reverse the sequence.

PS actually, if you just want to know how to deal with you killing yourself for not acting, it's simple - remember that feeling, and act next time. Beauty of bitcoin is that it already gave 5 very good buying opportunities during last several years. That's 5 times you could've bought coins and get at least 10x increase in value. So just wait, opportunities are many.

i am satoshi
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: