Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ Xuez Project: Built by the community for the community.  (Read 18910 times)
flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:56:00 AM

The support has been great. People who complain about the support didn’t check on the project for months and then were mad after the months long swap period was over. If you invest in something especially crypto you should likely know what you investing in and check on it periodically. The devs and staff have been helpful and more than accommodating even when people were buying and selling the day of the swap which wasn’t recommended. I’m excited to see where this goes from here and look forward to being a XUEZ holder for a kik time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ddude

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:18:33 PM

look at all newbies here  Grin

GF, mike, Uvuvwevwevwe and Shtaps

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:04:05 PM
Merited by ddude (1)

Some Xuez tutorials for the beginners.

How to Solo Mine Xuez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivLP_885Q5w

How To Install Encrypt, Backup and Restore Your Xuez Wallet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIIMZ00CQ1M

tolmar

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

Im a staker and this is one of my favourite coins .  Was there in XIOS time , staked just fine. With new wallet it is just perfect. Im waiting for POS period.   It would be interesting if some of pospools added the XUEZ now for MN as I would contribute for couple of MN.
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

Some Xuez tutorials for the beginners.

How to Solo Mine Xuez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivLP_885Q5w

How To Install Encrypt, Backup and Restore Your Xuez Wallet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIIMZ00CQ1M

Perfect, thank you mate for the links, this is really helpful to the individuals who are willing and interested to invest and participate in any of bounty campaigns, good thing the dev team really enhancing their marketing strategy like social media sites that makes the project more effective and spread easily worldwide.
AymDoo

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

I guess you have been a newbie a few months back! It is sad how shallow you comment is. If you have a constructive comment, please go ahead. Otherwise, I do not know how you got these merits if all your contribution to Bitcointalk like this.

I have been one of XUEZ comunity since its birth. All I can say that XUEZ has got great growing community and a fantastic dev team. Everyone helps everyone with dedication and passion. Besides privacy, masternodes are already fully operating (around 600 so far), transactions speed is super fast, and transactions fees is very very low. The dev team working hard to include more features and promote XUEZ. XUEZ is from the community to the community.
ddude

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

I guess you have been a newbie a few months back! It is sad how shallow you comment is. If you have a constructive comment, please go ahead. Otherwise, I do not know how you got these merits if all your contribution to Bitcointalk like this.

I have been one of XUEZ comunity since its birth. All I can say that XUEZ has got great growing community and a fantastic dev team. Everyone helps everyone with dedication and passion. Besides privacy, masternodes are already fully operating (around 600 so far), transactions speed is super fast, and transactions fees is very very low. The dev team working hard to include more features and promote XUEZ. XUEZ is from the community to the community.

i guess u didn't get the Sarcasm..
check me out in discord, i'm part of the Xuez team..

CoinTracking.info CoinTracking.info - Your Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Calculator for all Digital Currencies
Simply the best way to track your digital assets accurately. Get live data for more than 5000 coins, assets and commodities. Track Gains & Balances from all your exchanges and wallets.
Need help? CoinTracking FAQ
Mike_Pence

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

Well spoken  Cheesy Grin

It is nice to have the backing of the community against those trolls  Grin
Uvuvwevwevwe

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:03:42 PM

Well spoken  Cheesy Grin

It is nice to have the backing of the community against those trolls  Grin

ddude is that troll that everyones loves to hate to love
mania_

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

I recognise you newbies from discord  Grin
kayperwood11

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

has passed the way from the very beginning of the project's inception (December 2017), the development team is doing the planned, sometimes not at the speed that would be desirable, but still this project is very promising
null-zero-sum

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

Great project and team!

ALL COINS!! ONE PLATFORM! BEST PRICES!
The number 1 aggregator of crypto liquidity where you can trade over 10,000 cross rates in one place!
davembg (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

it's funny that xuez is an accidental cpu/non-pool coin

Grin funny comes when ppl swap to this and now accidental screw up in the code!

Not really "accidental" - the PoW period is only until block 43200.
We just never tested it.....didn't really figure one month was worth testing.

It's true the team is a product of XIOS and it's demise.
We're just trying to make a path forward for prior XIOS supporters.
thetevfik

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

The team were very dedicated and supportive during the swap. With a group of  staff that passionate you feel very special about
Xuez. I have my 1000 Xuez and just finished MN setup. Works fine.  I missed to see MN rewards in my dashboard.
By the way there is a "zero fee transaction if possible" option in the wallet. God bless him/her whoever thought about it.
When you have 1000 coins and afraid to transfer them because you wont be able to setup a MN was like a nightmare.
But that option saves the day.
Bytales

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

The team were very dedicated and supportive during the swap. With a group of  staff that passionate you feel very special about
Xuez. I have my 1000 Xuez and just finished MN setup. Works fine.  I missed to see MN rewards in my dashboard.
By the way there is a "zero fee transaction if possible" option in the wallet. God bless him/her whoever thought about it.
When you have 1000 coins and afraid to transfer them because you wont be able to setup a MN was like a nightmare.

Damn, you had exactly 1000 XUEZ, no more no less ?
Mike_Pence

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:34:35 PM

Thank you  Smiley

Mike_Pence

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:05:16 PM

Important announcement :

We decided to initiate a goodwill event with the goal of collecting at least 4BTC to get us listed on CoinExchange.

This can also be your chance to get a Xuez masternode

For more details regarding this event , please refer to the reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/XUEZ/comments/8evmye/xuez_announcement_250418/
or
also on our website : https://xuezcoin.com/xuez-announcement-25-04-18/
Uvuvwevwevwe

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:47:58 PM

Important announcement :

We decided to initiate a goodwill event with the goal of collecting at least 4BTC to get us listed on CoinExchange.

This can also be your chance to get a Xuez masternode

For more details regarding this event , please refer to the reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/XUEZ/comments/8evmye/xuez_announcement_250418/
or
also on our website : https://xuezcoin.com/xuez-announcement-25-04-18/

Over 40% to our goal on day 1!
hamlong99

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

This project is quite promising! Thanks for the announcement. Wish you a nice day for the project
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:55:19 AM

A fast and cheap fee is what most of us looking for.
Whit a project that offer this it should be good enough if the coins can be used for everyday need. That way the Xuez will be accepted by many people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: