Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:26:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin before April 27  (Read 1067 times)
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:28:44 AM

I think there's a lot of FUD made in the first three months of this year, and the market is very panicked for some time, and people even talk about when bitcoins fall. So you predicted that it was a good time to invest in bitcoin before April 27th, at this time the revision of the bitcoin was over, and we saw some big money recently going into encryption.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
sate_padang

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

It is true that there is no delay in the purchase of bitcoin because we know that bitcoin always increases and it's time to go up and exactly when we do or buy bitcoin.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

you have time to invest because it will soon soar in the price you simply can not imagine, many investors think the same way and do not lose time because they want to get rich like we are with you))
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:14:00 PM

I would like to see the reason of your speculations although I am really bullish on bitcoin in the coming 2-3 weeks. It is good to see breaking the 9000 usd resistance earlier and I think it will go higher. Some say this may be the biggest bull run in history but I am really cautious investing lately because I am also afraid there is going to be a bull trap.
avdeeva

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

So you put a random date without any base. Prices increase by huge margin only where there is some major news or announcement.
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

I like your speculations there's nothing wrong with that and if that could really happen, a great opportunity for those users that hold their btc for a long term and good news will come out for them.
nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:22:41 PM

why 27 April?) but I think now is good opportunity to buy cryptocurrency. Even if will be short correction, the ratio of risk/profit is huge right now
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

I think this is not but it depends on you,for me its in the midle pump of the price of bitcoin,so there are will  be half pump of bitcoin according to the combining price of $9000 or more.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Ruma
Copper Member

Activity: 372

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

Of course, I agree with you. Bitcoin is increasing day by day. I think, If you can buy Bitcoin now you can be good profits.
BillyTalent

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:43:48 PM

I so understand, that 27 number of is expected big growth?  So it is not surprising, because the growth has already begun . Bitcoin is now trading at $ 9200. His growth will continue. Spring has come.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:52:34 PM

But why 27 April? Bitcoin can touch the sky at any time. Now 1btc= $9000+ So I think, now is good opportunity to buy Bitcoin.
northcoin2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.

Can you back up your thoughts by some real events or anything other than saying from 27th an onwards there will be huge pump?
i think he is just speculating too judging from the market positive movement since early this month. Eversince month of April arrive the price is in constant motion to the upward direction. Im also speculating thst there will be a significant price pump before the end of this month the reason for this is no. 1 because of the positive price increase more and more investors are motivated and joins bitcoin industry. 2nd the price increase has a positive effect the market world wide and lastly the trust of investors whose faith started to fade is now rekindled and regaining hope! with these  Three reasons im pretty sure there will be a surge of price before the end of this month of April so better invest now while the market is booming.
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind tnahangyo ni mama ang ka arenajo nang . 40k nlng instead of 86 . Ka apace kay 3k instead of 5k . Ang ka nico katong babaye kay mao juy dili unta magpahangyo . 25k jd iyaha . Unya katong usa ka dr kay 15k nalang imbes 29hen buy some coin down now.
Honestly as my suggestion my friend It is not the right time to invest bitcoin because the value will start to grow already.Unlike the few days and months that we are guaranteed to buy bitcoin because we can less it's price.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

Maybe the real opportunity to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin price become cheap again , after all bitcoin will be boost and price will become higher on or before june - july this is the best month for bitcoin i am sure with that because i can see the graph of bitcoin there are some possibilities that business man or some company will get in touch to use bitcoin as their personal income source or to support their company needs. Also there no month for investing in bitcoin as long as you accept it no matter what your work is you will be bless.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:11:35 PM

Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.
I will begin buying bitcoin when I have already traded my coins. These coins came from my ICO and I can't wait to trade them. I am shocked that the dip in February reached and abysmal pit of 6000 USD. Sadly, I wasn't able to buy bitcoin because I do not know how to start. By now I will follow your advice and start investing whenever I have the opportunity.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

I agree with you about the price rise and bitcoin's future. But the question is why April, 27? Why not April 26 or  April 28? Is there any special event on April, 27 ?

Also my question. Are you an expert or something? If we observed the rate of bitcoin's price this month, it is better than its price last months. But stating an exact date for this type of phenomenon is somehow surreal. All we know that bitcoin is not regulated by any person, group, or company and it will be doubtful for others where did you get that date.

Regardless the date, it is really recommended to buy bitcoins now because it is slowly getting back at its peak.

Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:40:06 PM

Your speculations has just begun to happen with the
$9300+ price. I might start to believe and want to invest while there's time and the price hasn't reach the moon yet. Maybe opportunity is once again knocking at my door for additional earnings.  If you don't act now you will be regretting again while a lot would be celebrating the return of the cryptoking.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

I don't believe on hearsay. I act on facts. Provide us real facts how it will rise otherwise everyone wish bitcoin to rise. Most of us on this forum wants bitcoin bullish. I don't think negative even I am also positive for bitcoin but I don't believe that on specific date we should buy. I don't believe on news because most of the news are fake always trust your own analysis & keep an eye on the volume as well before enter into the market. Even I feel it is not late yet to buy bitcoin for long term. One thing we should always keep in mind we never know how much btc will drop or rise.

Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:34:58 PM

Yes you should invest in bitcoin before april 27 because the value of the bitcoin is still low and then if you invest in bitcoin before april 27 and then tha value of the bitcoin becomes higher you can gain and earn so much money.
gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

I can see that market is going up which is really good. I like to know what will happen on 27th April. Can you share with us articles or something what you saw?

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: