Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:05:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin before April 27  (Read 1064 times)
Rosa2018

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

EffectCoin.io | Regalamos Bitcoins gratis | https://effectcoin.io/?partner=rosa2018
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.

Is that real ? do you have a link to the news that you mentioned above ?
i would like to know about it and dont want to miss the train to the moon.  Roll Eyes
Omosomofa (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.

Can you back up your thoughts by some real events or anything other than saying from 27th an onwards there will be huge pump?

All I know about is that from 27th of the month... Bullrun stated and we can see the evident in the Crypto space now... Check your coinmarket you will notice what am saying. But I got this information from one of my mentor in email sent to me. But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune. But am not giving 100% assurance because nobody can tell what the future hold or tell what will happen but just a prediction  but it might happen. So make up your mind then invest wisely.
Trap Chev

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:08:10 PM

I can't just believe a thread like this, I need more answers to your calculations bro. April 27 is in three days and I just cannot believe you with this. Not fully explained.
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

Can you back up your thoughts by some real events or anything other than saying from 27th an onwards there will be huge pump?

All I know about is that from 27th of the month... Bullrun stated and we can see the evident in the Crypto space now... Check your coinmarket you will notice what am saying. But I got this information from one of my mentor in email sent to me. But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune. But am not giving 100% assurance because nobody can tell what the future hold or tell what will happen but just a prediction  but it might happen. So make up your mind then invest wisely.

OK fair enough. So let us see what will happen after the 27th because the bull run has already started because bitcoin is almost touching $9500 now and we still have like 2 days before your prediction. But with no proof or whatsoever, no one will believed you unless you have something to show us to back it up.

Anyways, as I have said, bitcoin is continuing to climb and we are seeing a significant gains from the last bottom and as investors or holders, we are happy to see that the bear market is over for now. It may coincidence that the OP have predicted it, but common sense will tell you that the bulls is just around the corner, consolidating and now starting is massive bullrun.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

Roll Eyes
Of course, I agree with you. Bitcoin is increasing day by day. I think, If you can buy Bitcoin now you can be good profits.
Bitcoin is increasing day by day so buy and collect now then invest it right away cause after a few months you see tbe fruit of your labor a good profits you get. Investing in bitcoin is good opportunity for us you not only earning but also you learn a lot in the world of investment and trading it gain our knowledge to make our future become betterand successful.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

Whether April 27th or not, people are now trooping to invest in bitcoin than ever. Market is now bullish compare to when it was bearish. I still strongly believe bitcoin will moon beyond our imagination.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

Not aware of anything major on that particular date but it doesn't matter because bitcoin is pumping again along with most of the alts as well. investors need to be quick because the whales are back and they know it's only going up from now on

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:26:48 PM

when I saw that 100$ to become your retirement fortune I do understand that your proofs or findings are not backed by anything, it is my opinion but whoever says that 100$ invested in btc would become the retirement fortune it is bull....  
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

I don't know how, but I think the OP maybe right. Last week the price of Bitcoin was just around $7k ~ $8k, but now its on the $9k, and just barely touching the $10k so to speak. Two more days before the speculation that he mentioned, and I don't know any event would take place. Could you provide us some detailed information about this, and to think that this could be a strategy in the future.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:48:52 PM

it's true I really feel the impact when the price drops, but if we want to invest anytime can not need to wait until April, how in fact if at the time of April prices are not stable? because the nature of bitcoin is like that, and hard to predict unless we will try the bitcoin tranding, the moon is quite appropriate. because we can get a huge profit.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:52:55 PM

This is a guess probably will be correct. In my opinion, BTC is preparing to step over $ 10,000 after April 27. This is a completely accurate information.
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:56:29 PM

Yes you can invest now or even after april 27 but im curious enough to know what will happen on this day but we know that investing in bitcoin is a risk especially now that its price is unpredictable it goes up and down.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:57:24 PM

Time to invest yes if you have money,price is moving up and it is sure that you will get profit in the future.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:58:36 PM

I think it's just his conception of believing that there is something big that's going to happen on April 27.

P.S. It's my cousin's b-day.  Cheesy

What is special in 27 apr?
I don't know either and I guess there's none but let's wait since few days left before 27. But no matter what the day or analysis said by OP it's true that this isn't the moment to waste time.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:04:25 PM

I was shocked by what happened to bitcoin today. I see the market and bitcoin approach to $ 10000. I do not have the capital and I just buy a little ethereum and buy small pieces of bitcoin.

today bitcoin rises rapidly, I think this is the first step to rise again, and the events of 2017 will be repeated again.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

I don't understand what you are trying to suggest, but I agree that was a big opportunity for people who has invested before April. I aware of hype and fraud news, but markets research is more valuable than those to make decision when to invest. nowadays, markets are healthy, I see no sign of government concern against cryptos. this is a good sign that cryptos will keep growing.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:10:47 PM

It will be great if you got some data or news that can backup your theory but even without the news bitcoin market already start to heal and enter the bull market, so this will be the great time to enter and make some profit, any time is a great time to enter to btc market, you only need to hold it for long term, and if everything work smoothly, then crypto could make you rich and increase your retirement fund
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

Somehow your prediction was almost accurate  and here we are now Bitcoin is rising and already breaking the $9k resistance what more we could see from you in the future. Those who bought during dip will seriously getting a good profit until April 27 if they want to sell it. Bitcoin before was almost $5k and that was the cheapest price ever during this year and it was a fresh start for investing.

ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not too late because
 everyone can invest and now is the right time to buy or invest in cryptocurrency

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: