Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin before April 27  (Read 1060 times)
pavelkor

Activity: 259
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

One day left, before your date Smiley and we already see the good result, price goes up, so thats good, and other altcoins get stronger

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PSL

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

I did not understand what should happen on April 27, so that the price of bitcoin rose sharply and we increased our capital by hundreds of times? Or is it just such a motivational text to make people invest in bitcoin faster?
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

well, April 27 is not far off, the price of bitcoin is heated in the channel 8900-9500, and if you really say that there will be a pump, the trading volumes should grow well now.

The trading volumes have grown, but people shouldn't just expect a pump to happen without anything justifying that. The only good thing is that the transaction volumes have picked up due to the increased price, which means that more people became active again, and thus it isn't just whale manipulation. It's good to see Bitcoin pump through full blocks consistently. I however find to way too early to start celebrating, while not much has actually changed. Once fundamental developments start to pop up, then I am sure we'll be up for once massive ride, but just let it happen when it's ready to happen, and don't expect too much from a market that's not ready yet for a boost towards the North.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:13:01 PM

I did not understand what should happen on April 27, so that the price of bitcoin rose sharply and we increased our capital by hundreds of times? Or is it just such a motivational text to make people invest in bitcoin faster?
The only thing that i can think of with regards to 27th April is the expiration of futures.

Investors have started shorting BTC and alts alike at the moment and this will continue till coming Friday. Price will suffer for this time. We might not see a major correction. But this shorting will restrict Bitcoin from breaking higher support levels. After Friday, I think market will gain back the momentum and will ride up. I don't know about the bullish phase, but we are definitely in bullish sentiment.
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:48:31 PM

Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.
I think that such an alignment of events in the life of each person is necessary, but if we seriously take the matter seriously, I can say that we will not see a good price until December 2018.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

I don't think that now is "late" to invest in BTC because it's a vast space to grow for it still available.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:20:10 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 12:51:05 PM by peter0425

The only thing that i can think of with regards to 27th April is the expiration of futures.

Investors have started shorting BTC and alts alike at the moment and this will continue till coming Friday. Price will suffer for this time. We might not see a major correction. But this shorting will restrict Bitcoin from breaking higher support levels. After Friday, I think market will gain back the momentum and will ride up. I don't know about the bullish phase, but we are definitely in bullish sentiment.
Ok, bitcoin future contracts if indeed expires on the 27th will have a significant impact on the market. If I'm not mistaken last Feb ending did brought the price down, so lets see how it goes this time.

So I agree with your speculation that there might be some corrections along the way, right now the price seems to fall from as high as $9500 to $9K at the moment, so maybe we are seeing a start of the correction so do what's right for you.

But even though the price goes into another correction, I'm sure that we have at least some momentum going on and I'm confident that the market will attempt the $10K barrier.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.

I think you should include more specific evidence with a link that can prove that your statement is true, because at this moment a lot of fraudulent news that says bitcoin will go up there will be this event but instead the bitcoin price collapsed in that day.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:56:07 AM

Instead of the (central) banks controlling the financial system, it would be an unknown group of coordinated whales who control it. In that case, I think many people would prefer the situation today. Ps: With further market adoption, the whales will get bigger, so dont think the bigger the pie, the less share they will have as they will still hold a signficant portion of the finite coins.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:17:26 AM

I think you should include more specific evidence with a link that can prove that your statement is true, because at this moment a lot of fraudulent news that says bitcoin will go up there will be this event but instead the bitcoin price collapsed in that day.
People can not give the best evidence and all is just their guess. I think Bitcoin needs a big adjustment before the market goes into the development stage because Bitcoin has been increasing in recent times and this has made many people make a lot of profits but will also have people is on a very high mountain. Just do not greedy and we will all have safe seats

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

Source : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Bitcoin Price : $8,812.95 USD (-8.69%)

The green days is over, don't know if the red mark will continue this few days or not. Hope the issue of MEW will fixed, damn hackers. The image of bitcoin is going to be ugly again, sad to say , the value will surely affected because of it.
khangtmk

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:21:50 AM

Anytime we can Invest money in bitcoin, ETH, ...or anything, never too late.
We are not sure what will going to happen after April, 27th.
Expectation is just a prediction and most failed to predict what bitcoin price in the future.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:53:31 AM

People can not give the best evidence and all is just their guess. I think Bitcoin needs a big adjustment before the market goes into the development stage because Bitcoin has been increasing in recent times and this has made many people make a lot of profits but will also have people is on a very high mountain. Just do not greedy and we will all have safe seats

Of course bitcoin have to be more accurate of its price and unlike with last year's bitcoin situation over the price, the market hasn't showing any fast actions to catch the bull run signs. But the most important idea regarding the investments before the 27, and I think we don't need to be more precise against the specific date. Maybe we can also invest after that date or possibly in the month of May while the price started to pump of its value, then we will be able to see the progress of price to increase further.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:13:27 AM

I had no idea what do we have on April 27, 2018. Though, just all I know for now is the value of Bitcoin so far is in stage of recovering compare last February below 8k$ each BitcoinBTC. But I agreed that it is still good to buy bitcoin at the present time now. 
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

April is lucky for bitcoin and the prices are good and if we invest before April and hold our investment then the chance of wining in this is sure and if we invest in more than bitcoin like NEO and Ether they are also good to hold for now. before 27 i would like to invest in bitcoin because the price is good and we can make investment in this currency.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Xorosso

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

One day left, before your date Smiley and we already see the good result, price goes up, so thats good, and other altcoins get stronger
Always ready Grin. I'm always buying BTC on the all free cash money with 03.2018.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

Thank God, I have already invested in Bitcoin. I made this step when the market was down and the prices were quite low. However, it is never late to do it.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

this is very good. I suspect the bitcoin will increase a lot in May. And this is the time when bitcoin prices go down, and this is an opportunity for us to invest.
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

Thank you for your advice. And please share me your some experience: the best price to buy? and how long i should hold? Where i can follow the good signal to buy?  
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:40:30 PM

I think it's a bit late to buy some coin and Bitcoin at the moment.
Because last month was a good time when bad news came out and people were just pessimistic by hearing it.

Now with so much hype then people start buying back, this does not make sense. The Whales are very clever.
But it seems that next month is a session where crypto triumphed because starting from now altcoin starts up in sequence and get a sharp rise.
Let's speculate!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: