Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Bitcoin before April 27  (Read 1063 times)
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

Base on the current prize of Bitcoin, this is the right time to invest on and the month of April, analysis is working perfectly and the prize gradually going up to the previous amount $10,000 and above.
you can be specified that that that that that the bitcoin price is recovering the very power in the last date, the capital of the both the Wall cũng has been increase and the 400thampampus. The bitcoin incremented, the Alarm on the fair and become the dynamic backward, altcoin pump strong. Theo tôi thấy, this is the suitable time for you can be trade Bitcoin and altcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:32:40 AM

Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.
We are already a few days past the date you are suggesting and I do not see the price skyrocketing were seeing a slight recovery which is always nice but I think we need a lot more than just a few predictions for the price to skyrocket we need real development for bitcoin and we know it's coming, the lightning network will be ready at some point in the future but until it is ready I will not expect any kind of huge bump.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:53:50 AM

Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.
Do i really need to believe in others predictions? It’s been few days past upon the date that you said but there is no reason for me to be surprise. Yeah bitcoin price is moving up slowly and it normally does after the first trimester. That is the reason why it is much ideal to invest in long term because that is how cryptocurrency works. Less effort but huge profits in return. Predictions are unnecessary in this kind of business but patience is.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

I feel that you may have a point in this one because I have recently studied the common bearish and bullish cycles in the past three years until now and it seems that I have finally understand most of it despite the market’s unpredictability. It would be great to buy them during the dip and to sell them high during the bull run. That’s what I have learned lately, and experience is always the best teacher. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

Something big is happening in the next few days or weeks, this does not mean anything other than pure hype. You do not want to rain on someone's parade but a few days the green line does not necessarily mean that we're already in the bull run.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

I remain in an insignificant purchase, as the indicators for 12 hours confirm the presence of a growing trend. Perhaps it makes sense to go out into the cache. The price may drop by $ 8,400. I want to buy more in the $ 8400-9000 zone or when go up for $ 9565.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

Thank you for your advice. And please share me your some experience: the best price to buy? and how long i should hold? Where i can follow the good signal to buy?  
It is the best idea to buy bitcoin before the end of of this month, because the price is growing more and more and I think that till the end of this month it will cross 10000 dollars as it already reached 90000 dollars. Is someone has money he should not waste time and invest immediately in bitcoin before it is late t buy on higher price. it is the best time to make money.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

The bounce is not yet finished because i know that they can bounce back much more into the market for sure. And it is not always too late to invest in bitcoins not unless they are on their record breaking price that us risky tp invest in that place. But now the bitcoins falls again and red into the market that makes them play around the price of $8000 to $9000 and it is not time to sell today even if they rise in that place. It is always time to buy knowing that the price is half the highest. You money can be doubled in less than a year if you buy today and hold until December
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:21:08 PM

Thank you for your advice. And please share me your some experience: the best price to buy? and how long i should hold? Where i can follow the good signal to buy?  
It is the best idea to buy bitcoin before the end of of this month, because the price is growing more and more and I think that till the end of this month it will cross 10000 dollars as it already reached 90000 dollars. Is someone has money he should not waste time and invest immediately in bitcoin before it is late t buy on higher price. it is the best time to make money.

What's with the date though? We're already at the end of the month, and though we're still looking good abive 9.2k, i don't see any considerable change that happened on that day. We're recovering so what's going on right now is a natural movement of the market

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:56:50 PM

you should provide some clear sources and prove that your statement can be believed because I think if you just give this statement without clear evidence is still less to affect some investors.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

I had time to buy a bitcoin price of about $7.000. Is it now the right time to sell or hold? because it is now past the 27th of April. is there still a possibility to continue to rise in the next month, or will there again a price correction like a few months ago?
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

I see bitcoin prices have started to experience price recovery and it seems like the statement that you said it is true bitcoin prices have gone up again but not too much percentage increase in price.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:35:40 PM

Well April 27th has passed and I don't see any fireworks, Predicting something is very easy but for it to be accurate in crypto markets is very hard as no one can really predict anything in the crypto markets. An unregulated market like Bitcoin is very unpredictable and anyone trying to predict it is going to lose.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:03:12 AM

Source : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Bitcoin Price : $8,812.95 USD (-8.69%)

The green days is over, don't know if the red mark will continue this few days or not. Hope the issue of MEW will fixed, damn hackers. The image of bitcoin is going to be ugly again, sad to say , the value will surely affected because of it.
With its huge potentials, robust community and as the flagship cryptocurrency, you can never say never with Bitcoin. I must say, except for those without some profound knowledge in Bitcoin, magical dates and strong evidences are not really necessary to profit from the market. If you can identify when a bottom has started to form in the market, just start buying, don't wait for any further prompting or some crystal balls. If you're doing that well - rinse and repeat, you don't need price to retest or make new ATHs to corner some handsome profit off the market.
Marked date or magical date or special date is nonsense here in crypto currency, as long as you keep going, you gonna find trap or handsome profit that you want to. But it's better to keep it up and try a lot of strategy to become more successful than this day. Good luck to everyone of us.
I must say that you should go for buying of the bitcoin not before 27 or any other date, but you need to do it as early as possible. We have seen the market value of the bitcoin started getting better and that we can expect the similar kind of rise in the market value of the bitcoin in coming days. So, if you want to go for buying of the bitcoins, then you need to do it without thinking for a while.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

Really those people buy below 6k now they are in profits. Even buy now they will get profit too very soon. I hope Bitcoin will cross 10k within short time. So still time to buy below 9k is better price. I suggest those are not yet buy you can buy now.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

Thank you for your suggestion but i am starting buying the coin from early 2014 untill now. I have made good profit and flip it to some properties and real asset. I still have enough crypto if its moon again. I have btc, eth and many altcoin also the token erc20 which good for long term inveatment.
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:02:20 PM

You can see that in the past two days bitcoin prices are fluctuating a lot and continuous decline, which has made the market go down and the price of altcoin also began to decline. So I think that at this juncture, you should stay out of the market and start planning your trade once the market stabilizes so you can invest.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

thank you for your suggestions, it is a very useful input for me, because I as a layman in the world of bitcoin investment, often feel confused in determining the right time to buy.
The only thing which can help you at time when you are confuse in making a good decision is to gather as much knowledge as you can and to know as much as you can about the crypto market. You will face so many occasions when you will not be able to make the right decision and will make certain mistakes as well being a newbie but you need not to worry about anything as you learn the things with time and experience.
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

I believe that it is not too late to buy large coins. The price of bitcoin allows you to buy it for those who are late when it was lower.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:35:45 AM

thank you for your suggestions, it is a very useful input for me, because I as a layman in the world of bitcoin investment, often feel confused in determining the right time to buy.
No problem brother. We all are here to help everyone. We all were new someday and we have learnt through asking as well. I was a fantastic step from your side that you have asked what you felt confused. The sharing of information always be helpful for everyone. Might be so many other newbies had the same confusion as yours and now they must be satisfied as well as like you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: