Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changing the advertising industry  (Read 191 times)
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

Advertising is a big industry constantly developing and looking for fresh ideas. So the project looks really interesting and promising, hope it will be realised and we will benefit from it  Wink
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

I have heard of this project. I can't say I am not impressed with the idea behind it. But I can't understand how it work. Many people see adverts as annoying and would rather avoid it than get paid to watch it. I could be wrong though.

Well one thing to consider is that people are already doing this for free stuff. Services like influenster get people to fill out surveys and earn rewards. You should look into their beta. It's very impressive IMO. I also like that they're coming in and offering high quality content versus just plain ads.
jack107

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

I think this is a huge idea that will add a new value to the relationship between consumers and advertisers. So many benefits that come along with this type of ecosystem
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:09:24 PM

What are the other alternatives to Algebraix? None from what I know of as algebraix is the only one with a working app out. great project nonethless Smiley

I was wondering the same thing...but agreed. so far they have the best product and love their app. did you see that they're launching a web app so everyone can access it??
keung0109

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

What are the other alternatives to Algebraix? None from what I know of as algebraix is the only one with a working app out. great project nonethless Smiley

was wondering the same thing. Did you guys see that they're launching a web version of their app? This will be SO much easier on my TV at home lol
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: