Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 TokenDrops.com 🚀🚀🚀 AUTOMATED AIRDROP WEBSITE!  (Read 672 times)
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

• Fully automated.
  • Huge lifetime referral bonus.
  • Many more airdrops coming up.
  • Costum features like KYC, website registration and Ethereum balance checker for airdrop eligibility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:48:47 AM

We are now over 2000 members!

Many more features coming up:

- Limited number of participation.
- Total participation can be viewable.
- Direct KYC option.
- Automated token distribution.
- Announcement page.
- Chat room.

and many more!

5 more airdrops coming up this week!
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

We are now over 2000 members!

Many more features coming up:

- Limited number of participation.
- Total participation can be viewable.
- Direct KYC option.
- Automated token distribution.
- Announcement page.
- Chat room.

and many more!

5 more airdrops coming up this week!

I am very much interested to join the Airdrops but one thing i want to clarify whether they have any ability to give good returns because most of the Airdrops are a very smaller amount which it is not possible to transfer and sell them in the market.
sandor111

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

Nice idea and this is also an easy way for new projects to get publicity and larger community.
But I have a question how your platform works. How do you check if user really completed task. As soon as I click Twitter Follow button, I get check mark even if I don't follow twitter account that showed up.
Please fix this.

olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

Nice idea and this is also an easy way for new projects to get publicity and larger community.
But I have a question how your platform works. How do you check if user really completed task. As soon as I click Twitter Follow button, I get check mark even if I don't follow twitter account that showed up.
Please fix this.

Thank you for your bug report. We will look into this.
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

okss06

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

- Direct KYC option.

Interesting service, could you please explain how the KYC option is working? Who and how will collect documents and who is responsible for the safety of these documents? Do you have any  T&C of the service, also how do you fight with scammers who are using for example accounts of other users ( for twitter/fb or bct forum)?
kipadip0001

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:50:27 PM

How does the Airdrop distributions work? Will we just get some kind of notice email after the campaign ends and tokens get distributed? Or some other way?
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

How does the Airdrop distributions work? Will we just get some kind of notice email after the campaign ends and tokens get distributed? Or some other way?
I was also interested in the question of distribution . Links in emails is dangerous . it would be nice if it was just a distribution directly to the address

FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

How does the referral program work? I don't see anything on the website about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Rufous

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:50:23 PM

How does work ? When I get my tokens ?
cryptopunksb

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

does anybodz know what the numbers behind the completed airdrops mean?
GrosWesh
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

Hi there ! I entered a great number (+20) of airdrop on this site and never recived anything until now... Airdrops are 'over' and nothing comes ...

Do you think i'll receive something, or if i'd better stop with this site ?

Somebody already received airdrop with Tokendrops ?? I am also seeing this thread is a little....dead...

Please answer Smiley
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

Hi there ! I entered a great number (+20) of airdrop on this site and never recived anything until now... Airdrops are 'over' and nothing comes ...

Somebody already received airdrop with Tokendrops ?? I am also seeing this thread is a little....dead...

Please answer Smiley
Nothing surprising, please check your details in your account on the website TokenDrops. You will be surprised, but ETH wallet is not yours. This is very much like a Scam
dpa85

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

unfortunately today I also noticed the substitution of the address Angry. I think an official should respond to this! please give a comment!
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:31:38 AM

Please answer Smiley
Nothing surprising, please check your details in your account on the website TokenDrops. You will be surprised, but ETH wallet is not yours. This is very much like a Scam

Hi Smiley

You're absolutely right ! Smiley I don't like this AT ALL !  Angry

But when scanning false address , i can see no transaction never happened on it so what's the point of that Huh

And do you think address will be changed again , as i just sent mine again ? Let's see ...

Thank you for information. If it becomes clear this site is scam, i'll start spreading the new all around, not really fan of scam here Smiley  Angry Angry
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

Hello everyone, we have stumbled upon this issue yesterday midnight. We are in the verge of doing a major update which will highly improve the user experience and transparency.

We have a backup from few days ago and we will restore that backup just with addresses so no data will be lost. We have gone through our database and servers and found out no clear breach but our system admins are trying their best to ind out what happened. Our theory is for now that the API we use to check balances of addresses may have caused this mess.

We will keep you updated and thanks for your patience.

Also, we would like to remind you that Rouge tokens were dropped few days ago. More completed airdrops will follow.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
GrosWesh
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

Hello everyone, we have stumbled upon this issue yesterday midnight. We are in the verge of doing a major update which will highly improve the user experience and transparency.

We have a backup from few days ago and we will restore that backup just with addresses so no data will be lost. We have gone through our database and servers and found out no clear breach but our system admins are trying their best to ind out what happened. Our theory is for now that the API we use to check balances of addresses may have caused this mess.

We will keep you updated and thanks for your patience.

Also, we would like to remind you that Rouge tokens were dropped few days ago. More completed airdrops will follow.

Haha !

No answers for a few days and then... when people start talking of scam you're here in seconds ! Smiley

At the moment you' ve lost my trust. (even if you don't care). And i started to talk with people. I think this is a 'normal' behaviour, not trying to fud but when there's an issue we have to inquire a bit ...

I did not enter 'Rouge' airdrop as i had not 1eth on my wallet and it was required i think, but appart of rouge is there any other airdrop already sent ?? I entered 20 airdrops months ago .

Let's wait and see ... your site is nice, idea is good but at now results are poor, and communication is nearly absent, imo.

Edit : plus , your trust rate is not really engaging Wink
Fart32

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:32:20 PM

Just checked, I also have someone else's ETH wallet. This very negatively affects the reputation of the team members tokendrops. I do not believe that the site was hacked.And the change in the trust of the members of this team speaks for itself.
Ryshelrayne

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Is this legit? I just started yesterday without checking if legit. Just stumbled on this post today and now im having second thoughts about it
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: