Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:08:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep some bitcoin with you - A famous Grand Father Story  (Read 122 times)
JohnnyLVC (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

You will hate yourself more then anything in this world if bitcoin sky rockets and you have empty wallet.

It Recalls me a story of grandfather who saved few bitcoins for his grand daughter b.day present when it was only $700 to 800 and after just little time it turned to be $1400 when this story comes.

I wish I had a grand father like this  Grin 
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:08:12 PM

When people hear about bitcoin, wish they had bought it before. Those who don't know bitcoin, should not blame themselves. But the worst case is you knew bitcoin, but you have not any.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:10:36 PM

You will hate yourself more then anything in this world if bitcoin sky rockets and you have empty wallet.
Not really,because if you dont have any funds to start trading you could have done some bounties as of the moment you will have good portfolio to start,dont get anything wrong my master.You will be a shamed to yourself if you didnt do anything to earn money without risking any amount because you can earn if you did some extra efforts.

ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:14:12 PM

Depends I mean what most people expect is invest in it now and have all the riches tomorrow. I still think that if you want money you have to work to get it, develop and sharpen some skills along the road. Although it will be good for me if this thing skyrockets but I do not believe I would hate myself if I don't own any of it as this is my principle I feel better when I work for it.
JohnnyLVC (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:39:48 PM

Not really,because if you dont have any funds to start trading you could have done some bounties as of the moment you will have good portfolio to start,dont get anything wrong my master.You will be a shamed to yourself if you didnt do anything to earn money without risking any amount because you can earn if you did some extra efforts.

I 100% agrees with you brother, You won't feel that joy if you don't do anything to earn that money. But this is human nature we might feel bad if we take bad or too much risky decisions let's take this bitcoin example.

I have few bitcoins left not much but if I sale them and get myself empty and you called me tomorrow that "Hey bitcoin sky Rocket" Then I will be feeling regret that why did I sold it  Embarrassed
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:43:50 PM

Indeed regret comes when bitcoin soar while we do not have it, I used to have 2 bitcoins when the price of 8 million and I have sold it, and I now feel sorry.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

People tend to feel FOMO during the pump without holding any bitcoins with them. It is sometimes too risky investing in the middle of the hike but it is the only way that they could think to jump in and enjoy the profits. I think with such scensrios they should withdraw capital after gaining profits to avoid losing their main capital and leave some profits within the blockchain for more coaster ride if they are up for it.

But it is indeed great if elders saved bitcoins for their young ones. It will be truly worth a fortune.
JohnnyLVC (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:53:31 PM

Indeed regret comes when bitcoin soar while we do not have it, I used to have 2 bitcoins when the price of 8 million and I have sold it, and I now feel sorry.

At least you made good money from it when you sold, I'm the guy who haven't earned ever a single $ from bitcoin or any other coin I just lose the money in this trading but I still thing it will be wise to keep some with you "If not for us then maybe our children can take advantage of our small savings"
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:08:57 PM

It Recalls me a story of grandfather who saved few bitcoins for his grand daughter b.day present when it was only $700 to 800 and after just little time it turned to be $1400 when this story comes.

I also hope that I will have a grandfather who will save even 1 bitcoin for me and will give it to me this year. But sadly I have no longer a grandfather since all of them have already passed away. And even though they are alive they have no skills and knowledge in using computer or just to access the internet. But I am still happy that even though they dont give me btc they have given me the love a grandfather should give to his grandchildren.
Tipsters

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

That is a very good story. My grandfather died early and I am very unlucky. These coins can give us hope whenever their prices skyrocketed. Not only that it gives a lot of money, but it could give happiness for your successors. Good luck in the power of bitcoin and I have heard that its price is starting to go up again. Also, welcome to this forum and I wish I could read a lot more stories from you.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:17:21 PM

People that sold part or even empty their wallet last month because of FUD have started regretting already. This is just the beginning of great price this year. Check the coinmarketcap bitcoin is going to the moon.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Moiyah

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

When people hear about bitcoin, wish they had bought it before. Those who don't know bitcoin, should not blame themselves. But the worst case is you knew bitcoin, but you have not any.

Right. That is why, my aim is to atleast buy some of it, store/keep it for the future of my child. We cannot blame anyone but ourself for not getting a change when btc's price is low and not grab the opportunity to step forward for the better.

We may not have a grandfather like we wish to be like him but we can become a good grandfather who thinks of the future awaits for our grandchildren.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:36:07 PM

I wish i was your grand father,so i will give you the $700 as birthday gift and i will leave the profit in my wallet so if this holding stays last december i am a $19,000 richer lol..

But im always thinking what if i know cryptocurrency already when the price is double digits,how richer i am now if thats happens
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:50:20 PM

there's some people know bitcoin earlier or even knew it when it born. but they dont know how to get it in a right way ?
and some other know how to get these.

bitcoin is a good asset for a future, if bitcoin still can survive, im sure there's still a chance that i will give my btc to my son.
hope those dream come true.

because today, real work is hard to find even if you are already graduated as bachelor.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: