Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tell us your holding experience with airdrop/ bounty tokens  (Read 176 times)
iillaa (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:53 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 12:58:15 AM by iillaa

hey there  many people ask what is better  hold or sell your free tokens earned from   airdrops or bounties  and many people  give their opinions or advices  

so in this topic i will appreciate if some of you guys  that have experience with  those free tokens  to tell us  if he  hold  , and what token and how  it goes  ?  also  if he sold  and

if he regret that  or he made a good decision  ?

so simply  am asking for real examples that you guys  experienced  not  opinions   ..     and thank you  Grin

Cheesy
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 773

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

You can read up similar responses on what you are looking for into these similar threads.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2993114.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3159318.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3357683.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3017933.0

Answering the topic, it would depend on case to case basis yet we do have different analysis when it comes to project,if we do saw it is good for long term then we would normally hold it for long.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iillaa (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:49:46 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 11:09:13 PM by iillaa

You can read up similar responses on what you are looking for into these similar threads.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2993114.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3159318.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3357683.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3017933.0

Answering the topic, it would depend on case to case basis yet we do have different analysis when it comes to project,if we do saw it is good for long term then we would normally hold it for long.

but most of them just give advice and opinions  and  am not looking for that  so   i will start my topic  

i had 2 months ago 222222  token  named hydro   and  was worth  1 sat each  and  till now its  worth  9 sat  and the toatal  is like  180 $   and  i will keep holding because it will give more  profit  

the  hydro token was airdropped to developers      https://www.hydrogenplatform.com  

and  you can find it  here  https://mercatox.com/exchange/HYDRO/BTC

edit :  lol  the last post you shared  is  great  i wonder why no one merited that guy    it was so helpful

Cheesy
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:06:04 PM

hey there  many people ask what is better  hold or sell your free tokens earned from   airdrops or bounties  and many people  give their opinions or advices   

so in this topic i will appreciate if some of you guys  that have experience with  those free tokens  to tell us  if he  hold  , and what token and how  it goes  ?  also  if he sold  and

if he regret that  or he made a good decision  ?

so simply  am asking for real examples that you guys  experienced  not  opinions   ..     and thank you  Grin

i think its better to HOLD, many regret that i have been experienced when selling tokens, but also sometimes regret for not selling at first time. (because the price didn't touch high anymore)
HOLDing the coins is the best choice. you might see the first time its listed on the market maybe lower than ICO price, but as long as the project keep moving (updates, and admin responsive on the group) i think its still worth to HOLD the coin.

we all know that every price is not always be like as the project expected. but still. its worth to HOLD especially if the project already reach the softcap.

chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:35:08 AM

Never did I earn money from airdrop tokens. It is just usually a few dollars and the transaction fee is oftentimes larger than the equivalent value of the airdrop tokens. Don't expect that you will become rich by just joining airdrops because if not fake, its value is very little.

I suggest that you just join signature campaigns. That is a lot better than joining airdrops. Or if you are skilled in some way, like for example writing or designing, you can join media, blog or article campaigns and avatar, signature, web or graphic designing.

iillaa (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:57:13 AM

Never did I earn money from airdrop tokens. It is just usually a few dollars and the transaction fee is oftentimes larger than the equivalent value of the airdrop tokens. Don't expect that you will become rich by just joining airdrops because if not fake, its value is very little.

I suggest that you just join signature campaigns. That is a lot better than joining airdrops. Or if you are skilled in some way, like for example writing or designing, you can join media, blog or article campaigns and avatar, signature, web or graphic designing.

hmmm i know that already i only have  this airdrop that i may not have chance to find like it again   

and im already  doing a bounty     Wink   

i asked for  some examples  about free tokens  and how people  dealt with them  Wink

Cheesy
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:30:11 AM

Many tokens I hold from bounty and airdrop,
indeed at the first time the token is listing on the exchange, the price token immediately skyrocketed.
but, several days / weeks / months, the token price drops dramatically.
but I still choose HOLD. to support the project of the token.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:35:37 AM

I hold the token of BAX because this token is experiencing a very fast price increase, I was lucky not to rush to sell this coin
aiza2007

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:42:36 AM

some way, like for example writing or designing, you can join media, blog or article campaigns and avatar.free tokens  to tell us  if he  holding.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

It really depends. One of the tokens im holding is $.02 but because of the recent dump, it is now $.01. i also have another coin that doubled its value. It actually depends on marketing, i guess. If the people running the ico lacks support from people and the marketing strategy is not working, the next thing that will happen to the token's value is it will dip really hard.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:07:09 AM

I sold some POSToken for good price. I'm holding the airdropped token from bankex, gladius and wepower as I believe they still are not on their full potential and are to rise sooner.
Most of other airdrops are just clutters in my wallet.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:10:00 AM

hey there  many people ask what is better  hold or sell your free tokens earned from   airdrops or bounties  and many people  give their opinions or advices  

so in this topic i will appreciate if some of you guys  that have experience with  those free tokens  to tell us  if he  hold  , and what token and how  it goes  ?  also  if he sold  and

if he regret that  or he made a good decision  ?

so simply  am asking for real examples that you guys  experienced  not  opinions   ..     and thank you  Grin
I think you should not listen to the opinions of the people at the bitcointalk forums. Because no one wants to share how they make a lot of money. So you better learn and find the investment strategy that you think is best.
That really makes sense for you and you can be proud of earning a lot of money from your investment formula.

Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:11:32 AM

Bitcoinwhite bounty token , allmost 5k btw igot in signature then i hold it a little time and pump nearly 1$. I didnt hesitate to sell. So im glad I sell it on time before the massive dump happened in the market. Well this was a good experiemced in bounty

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
evermak

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:41:22 AM

I have not participated in any airdrop so far now but I think they are good option for newbies. It is one of the reason behind the popularity of this forum.
iillaa (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

I have not participated in any airdrop so far now but I think they are good option for newbies. It is one of the reason behind the popularity of this forum.

to give you a clear vision on airdrops   i joined  soooooooo many  airdrops   i received  64 tokens       and  am just holding  i dont trade airdrops  

so  1  coin named hydro  was airdropped only to developers  with a GitHub  project    222222 hydro   worth  180 $    (current price )

hurify  worked on it a bit ( like bounty but  airdrop hhh )  got me 1035 token   worth  60 $   (current price )

then  5 token  worth like  4$ to 10 $  

and  lot of  0 $ to 2$   airdrops  

and  tooo  much worthless tokens that are not traded   like  40%  of  the airdrops  i done

so  basing on those data  airdrops  are shitty  and should  be done as a side thing  or  just  to pass time    knowing i joined  in February   and  rn am  doing a bounty  ( my first one  that we will see how much it will give )  

so  if you are lucky  you  would join  2 airdrops worth  + 240 $     but  in order to do that you need to waste your time on  +150 airdrop    also  the initial worth of those both  

airdrop  was like  40 $   so  u need to hold them  Wink  

and   to  make even a more clear idea   some ppl  do trade 1000$   daily  and if they get 10%  every  trade  and do that  2 time daily  they  would have +200 $  profit    in 1 day  while you  just was wasting  time on filling forms  for months  lmao  

so  maybe  you should  learn  crypto  and trading   as priority  and make airdrops  as a side thing to do   this way  you will know  at least the basis of this big mess called crypto  Smiley

Cheesy
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

Depends on whether you have the ability of analyzing the ICO, because basically newbies are not knowing anything about it, but less of them are participating in ICOs. It is the same as investing your money in an ICO, meaning getting tokens, you are doing it good, that means you will analyze it good and make your own decisions.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

There are so many topics about that question you have asked. My opinion is that if either the tokens are having good potential, we got to hold them, otherwise sell them all.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: