Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:33:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Campbx Database Error and Coinbase out of Bitcoins?  (Read 516 times)
biceptricep (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:24:05 PM

Can anyone log into Campbx? I'm getting this message:

"Database object is busy, please try again later."

This, coupled with Coinbase not being able to provide bitcoins until Friday, is really making me curious about bitcoin demand right now.

This is exciting but at the same time its getting a bit scary
hashturbator

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:36:48 PM

Yep, campbx is not accessible at the moment. Demand is extraordinary. There's potential this could be a well orchestrated pump leading up to the US Senate hearing, before profits are taken. However, it seems to be more likely that positive news coming out of the US today could push prices considerably higher.
deem

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:39:13 PM

I got that message on Campbx, too.  If you try to login or reload a page a few times after getting that error, the page seems to load.  It literally would take 3-4 reloads until the page came up rather than giving me the error. I liked Campbx so far, but I moved most of my btc out of it for now until this issue is resolved.  Transferring took 3-4 tries as well.

Edit: It now seems that there is a message saying the site will be back up in 15 minutes.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:36:19 AM

Kinda surprised this happened, especially since they had 2FA earlier than most.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: