Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN] [TELE] Miracle Tele, 📱Blockchain Mobile Virtual Network Operator📱⚡️  (Read 695 times)
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:21:34 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 01:24:06 AM by Zapo

Miracle Tele is a mobile virtual network operator that provides high-quality international call and browsing services in one SIM card, making it possible for you to retain your privacy rights and earn biweekly rewards thanks to the tokenization of the company’s assets.

Miracle Tele is looking to change the way the conventional telecom market works by creating a transparent and agile digital ecosystem that will fuse an MVN model together with blockchain technology.

This way, we will connect millions of people around the world who wish to use quality, accessible, and bureaucracy-free mobile and traffic services as well as get rewards thanks to the use of Ethereum blockchain.

Monopolization of the global telecom industry and its control by several giant players has made it extremely difficult for small companies with distinctive ideas and new tools to enter the market.

This is the main reason why currently international calls and traffic services are overpriced whilst the mobile telecom companies often force the end user to put up with tricky rates, unknown quality, and lack of privacy.

In most countries, it’s necessary to provide an ID or even sign a contract with strict terms in order to get a SIM card. This, in turn, creates unnecessary bureaucracy, makes large mobile operators take approaches that are little client-oriented, and provide the value for money ratio that is not always great.

Miracle Tele is a mobile virtual network operator that has signed dozens of contracts with trustworthy local mobile operators for purchase of their surplus calltime and traffic, therefore making it possible to provide users with lower rates and predictably high quality of services.

* of the net profit of Miracle Tele paid to token holders in rewards every two weeks

Purchasing of surplus call time and traffic also means that Miracle Tele does not need to spend massive amounts of money on infrastructure development, equipment maintenance, and branding or provide unnecessary additional services that make the company’s operations less efficient and more costly.

Yet another feature of an MVN model is that the customers do not need to sign contracts or deal with paperwork, disclose their private information, and upload their IDs in order to use Miracle Tele services.

On top of the MVNO infrastructure we have deployed a blockchain powered grid that secures all transactions within the system using smart contracts and lets the customers purchase Ethereum based tokens, TELE, use them to pay for Miracle Tele services or simply store them, and receive rewards thanks to the telco network growth.

Leveraging on emerging technology and collaborative economy, we let every member of our community participate in our project and then get their stake in return.

Global mobile phone market in 2016: 4.6 bln users

International tourism market in 2016: 1.2 bln tourists

Reaching at least 100,000 active customers by 2020 and start introducing new blockchain based telco tools like a proprietary wallet and prepaid debit cards as well as integration of the company’s telecom services into IoT ecosystems.

Token ticker: TELE
Token type: ERC20 utility token
Token properties: Freely transferable and exchangeable
Token supply: 300,000,000 TELE
Token value: 1 TELE = €0.1

Token sale duration: Ends when all available tokens are sold out
Minimum token purchase: Not limited
Maximum token sale purchase: Not limited
Total of tokens available for sale: 150,000,000 TELE
Payment methods: BTC, ETH, LTC, SEPA

Be sure to read more about Miracle Tele, get familiar with our team members, get in touch with us via email, Facebook, or Telegram, and join our bounty and referral programs to earn TELE tokens.

DISCLAIMER: I am only an outsourced Bounty Manager for the project, and am not directly involved in the project otherwise. Every ICO is a risk and keep in mind, don't invest more than what you can lose.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

Reserved.

Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:10:55 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 09:22:02 AM by Zapo

Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

Hi Dev/Team,

Good luck on your project: Miracle Tele, Blockchain Mobile Virtual Network Operator
Where can see some source code. Do you have a github please?
I will need to spend some time to go over the whitepaper
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:24:14 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 09:30:52 AM by Zapo

Hi Dev/Team,

Good luck on your project: Miracle Tele, Blockchain Mobile Virtual Network Operator
Thanks!

We have a smart contract code, but the developers just didn't post it on GitHub yet as far as I understand. Last time I brought this up with the team, they told me they will need to make a Github account and post it later.

~Zapo

Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:00:38 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 09:30:33 AM by Zapo

Hi Dev/Team,

Hi! Here is the smart contract - https://etherscan.io/address/0xb363a3c584b1f379c79fbf09df015da5529d4dac#code

Github will be added in a week

~Zapo

Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:32:29 AM

This is looking more and more like a project up my alley. Tell me more

EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

Miracle tele is a simple project in the telecommunications industry in the world with the concept of providing high quality international calling and browsing services using a single sim card that does not need to include a personal id or sign a contract to use it.
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

Thanks! You can find more info on our website.

Miracle tele is a simple project in the telecommunications industry in the world with the concept of providing high quality international calling and browsing services using a single sim card that does not need to include a personal id or sign a contract to use it.
Correct.

~Zapo

Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

Correct.

~Zapo
Thanks for the pointers. I'll go read up on it

Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

Correct.

~Zapo
Thanks for the pointers. I'll go read up on it
Enjoy the read Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: